"Nicole" Part 4. An Intimate Tale of a Beautiful Woman. Erotic Cleanup.

"Nicole" Part 4. An Intimate Tale of a Beautiful Woman. Erotic Cleanup.

By Dr.P

Summary: She is surprised that I want to lick her clean, without wiping her first, with t.p., when she is so wet, after peeing. But she allows me to do it, giving her a nice orgasm, while sitting on the toilet. We share some wine, and lots of affection, and she suggests that we see one another again, very soon.

Kneeling in front of her, while she is still sitting on the toilet, after peeing for a long time, and stopping, I reach behind her, hug her, bury my face in her lovely thighs, which are only an inch or two apart, and begin kissing them.

"I still have to go, a little more. I didn't know we drank so much coffee! I love your kisses on my legs! You're so affectionate! (She pats my head.)

But sometimes it sprays, when I start, so you better move back a little, so I don't get your face wet!"

"I wouldn't mind that, in the least! But I don't want to make you uncomfortable." I move back, but continue looking intently between her legs.

She kisses and hugs me again, then moves backward on the seat, sits up straighter, and leans back, a little. Then she opens her legs to a couple of inches apart, and starts peeing again, allowing me to continue watching her. Her stream spurts, at first, sprinkling her upper thighs, as she predicted, so it would have sprayed my face, while I was kissing them. Then it continues to come out high, and straight forward, between her thighs, continuing to sprinkle them, occasionally.

"My god, that's beautiful!" I comment.

"Only in the eye of the beholder! It just looks like my ordinary pee, to me!"

I pull her jeans and panties down, slightly lower, just below her knees, so she can spread her legs a little wider, which she does, quite willingly, with a smile and a wink. I rest my chin on the seat, between her bare knees, for a better view.

She continues peeing, and finally finishes, with a dwindling stream, and a couple of spurts, which sprinkle her inner thighs, and reach my lips. I lick my lips, kiss her thighs, near her knees, and look up at her eyes, which are warm and loving.

She looks down at her inner thighs and the seat, all thoroughly wet, from her spray, and her demonstration of her nearly silent pissing, then looks at me, and says, with a wink,

"I think I'm finally done, now, and I could sure use some help, cleaning up."

"Yep. At your service, pretty lady. Just spread those beautiful legs for me, and I'll take good care of you!"

"You'll have to get my pants all the way down first, so I can really spread my legs, so you can wipe me."

She gets a wad of t.p. ready for me to use.

I pull her jeans down to her ankles, do the same with her panties, and say, "Now you can spread your legs, Babe!"

She spreads her legs, I ignore the t.p. in her hand, dive straight between them, and begin licking the dribbles from her inner thighs, starting just above her knees.

She squeezes my face between her knees, momentarily stopping my upward progress.

"Do you really want to kiss and lick me down there, before you wipe me, when I've just peed, and I'm all wet?"

"Oh hell yes! You're all warm, wet, and open, from your peeing, and I think it would feel the best to you, and you would enjoy it the most. And you smell and taste the best, to me, from all of the pheromones, in your pi-pi!"

"I've always wondered what being licked after I go would feel like. I've read and even heard about it, from other women, believe it or not! But I've never known anyone who wanted to do it, for me. I guess you know what you like! Maybe I'll like it too! OK, go for it!"

"I sure hope you like it!"

Although she is surprised, she cooperates, opening her legs, leaning back, and allowing me access between them, sometimes squeezing my face gently and affectionately, as I work my way up her thighs to her wet slit, where I concentrate my attentions. I find her clit with my tongue, and flick it, very gently, at first. She sighs, with pleasure. I continue licking her lips and inner thighs, then go back to her clit, She is soon humping my face, sighing and moaning, as I bring her to a strong, shuddering orgasm, right there, on the toilet. She squirts some warm pee in my mouth, when she cums, and I swallow it.

"Ooh! That was fantastic!" she says, as she recovers. "I've never felt anything like that, in my entire life! Glad you convinced me to let you do it! You can do that again, any time you want, when you're in the bathroom with me!"

She squeezes my face affectionately, between her thighs, which still have dribbles on them, which I haven't wiped, yet.

"Promise? That will be a labor of love, that we can both enjoy! I hope it beats t.p.!" I reply, with a wicked grin.

"You've got that right!" She answers, squeezing my face with her legs, again, "Did I pee in your mouth, when I came? I know I squirted! Sorry!"

"Yep! Loved it! Thanks for the drink! Nothing to be sorry for. Just another part of you, which I love! And yours tastes really good, too!"

"You're very naughty! It must have been all the coffee I drank, that made me squirt! And you even swallowed it! You must really love me!"

"I do. You had me with your first smile."

"Do you mean the time when I caught you looking at my legs, in yoga?"

"Yep. Again, guilty as charged!"

"That happens to me, all the time, and it doesn't bother me at all, especially if the guy is attractive, and I like him."

"Wow! Thanks! That's very sweet of you! I should have known that a pretty girl like you would have guys looking at her all the time, and wouldn't be upset."

I begin wiping the remaining dribbles from her legs, her bum, the toilet, and the seat, with the t.p. that she has now handed to me. When I think I'm done, I start to help her get her jeans up from her ankles, to put them back on. But she stops me, saying she doesn't need them, anymore, just her panties, which she pulls up, into place, as she stands up, then removes her jeans, completely.

"I'm more comfortable in my panties, than in my jeans, especially now that I know you better! You've seen me almost naked, watched me pee, and made me cum and pee in your mouth, all in one evening, so I guess you can see me in my panties, for a while."

"I love seeing you in your panties! You have incredibly beautiful legs, which I've rarely seen before, in all these years, and I want to look at you!"

"Glad you like my legs so much! You can look at them all you want, now! You're certainly full of compliments, tonight!"

"I've only been crazy about you for more than ten years! So I've saved up a few compliments for you."

"You're sweet! Don't you have to go? You drank a lot of coffee, too!"

After lifting the seat, she unzips my pants, pulls out my cock, holds it, and aims it into the toilet. I pee in her toilet, mixing my pee with hers, with her aiming my cock, and watching, then we flush it all away.

"Come here for a minute," she says, squirting some shower gel onto a wet washcloth.

"We need to wash your face, in case I want to kiss you, without smelling and tasting my own pee! I know you love it, and I'm glad you do, but it still smells like my pee, to me!"

"OK! I totally understand. I love your kisses, and I don't want to miss any!"

She washes my face and short beard, then hands me a small towel, to wipe. Then she kisses me on the lips, and says, "Much better!"

She invites me into her kitchen, and shows me the bottle of wine that she has chilled for us. I open it, and we move into her living room, sit, side by side, on her couch, and sip a couple of glasses, while we continue to talk, hug, and kiss. I reach over and caress her beautiful legs, tenderly and lovingly. She begins to purr, as she puts her legs in my lap, and kisses my neck.

"Too bad we can't stay together, tonight, because I have that early meeting, tomorrow morning, but I hope we can get together again, soon," she says. "I'll even wear a skirt for you, next time, so you can see and feel my legs, all you want!"

"You're the best!" I reply. "I better be on my way, so you can get some sleep."

We kiss and hug, at her door, before I leave.

"Call me any time, on the land line or the cell," She says.

[Here are some "visual aids" for peeing styles described in the story. They do not necessarily use the same pretty lady, as the model representing "Nicole". (First picture)]

Dr.P

NicoleSitPToiNyLegsOpn_MWtoi33_1391708069.jpg

Alysha_SitSpPissingTltThiWet_05.JPG

DJSwingPleg13928083-s4iqn53j.jpg

SitPToiLegsOpnPTMidThiStrtch_MWT40_1690.jpg

Edited by Dr.P
Clarification of last line on visual aids.
  • Like 1