Take fast walk and pee

Allo everybody!!   

Here is my story:

I went to walk with my besty and go every day. I feel better because of depression and my besty help me to make me happy.

We walk 4km to a marina and we went on the bridge. We had to pee so we went at boat dock because there no boat yet. So we pee on box with accessoires for boat.

Any people go peeing in places while corona virus?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Well iam glad to hear that you and your friend are able to get outside and go for a walk

What a naughty choice, pissing all over that box hahahaha

As for me, well as a farmer iam always pissing outside, corona virus or not hahahahaha

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Well iam glad to hear that you and your friend are able to get outside and go for a walk

What a naughty choice, pissing all over that box hahahaha

As for me, well as a farmer iam always pissing outside, corona virus or not hahahahaha

Allo Speedy3471

There is no one there when I go pee 😊

I think you have no toilette on tracteur so you go where you go 😅

• Haha 1

@DivaQC, glad you were able to enjoy an outdoor pee.   

Yes, I have peed outside several times during lockdown - If I go out on my bike or for a run then I usually pee whilst I'm out.  One day I cycled down to a canal and peed from the towpath into the canal.  Other days I've stopped and peed in the woods or in alleys and side streets.   The one thing that is different now during lockdown is that there are less people and less traffic around, so I've even peed on the pavement next to what is normally a busy road, but is currently a quiet road so I can get away with it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

@Alfresco Allo, ohh that is alot of place you pee. I think that people use outside because of pandemic and publique toilette is scare people not to go. I not use the publique and I see people pee any where more so, avoid toilette publique!!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DivaQC said:

@Alfresco Allo, ohh that is alot of place you pee. I think that people use outside because of pandemic and publique toilette is scare people not to go. I not use the publique and I see people pee any where more so, avoid toilette publique!!

I avoid public toilets on a good day, nevermind because of the covid pandemic hahahaha

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
11 hours ago, DivaQC said:

I very rarely use public toilets at any time.  OK, I'll use them if I'm with my family and they happen to be available, but if I'm out on my own, then I'd rather water a tree, find a bush or anywhere reasonably discrete.   I like peeing out in the great outdoors (hence the name alfresco) and would choose it as preference over peeing in a toilet any time.  If I'm out with family and there are no convenient toilets, then I have no qualms in peeing outside with them knowing what I'm doing.  I try to encourage my wife to join in, but she will only pee outside if absolutely desperate.

If I am going out from home and my bladder is getting full, I avoid going to the toilet just so that I can find somewhere to pee once I'm outside.  If I know I'm going to be out for a while, then I have a couple of extra drinks before I go.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1