Time After Time

He catches me staring while taking his shirt off and comes over to hug me. As I hug back and press against him, he stiffens. Out of nowhere he pushes me up against the wall and says “you should not have done that”. “Oh really,” I responded, “maybe I should just do it again.” I teasingly smiled at him with my arms around his neck. He growls low under his breath, picks me up with a slight aggressiveness to it, tired of all my teasing. Pushes me onto the bed all the while kissing me. He pushes me back onto the bed and I feel his hand creep up under my shirt. I slightly shudder but don’t break our kiss. His hand slowly goes around my waist and he forcefully pulls me closer. I lightly whimper and he smiles at my response. I smile back and start to grind upwards against him while we’re still kissing. 

I feel him get slightly weak in the knees and he falls closer to me. He sucks in a breath as I move against him. I smile mischievously at him and I attempt to turn him so that I’m on top. He resists for a moment but gives up and turns with me. He has an expression that I can’t quite figure out on his face but it is replaced with a look of pleasure as I begin grinding on him once more. I can feel every inch of him. I’m aware of this as I grip the rim of his pants and his tip isn’t far from my fingers. He groans and closes his eyes, leans back his head. I continue to please him as I take off my shirt. 

He looks up at me and stares for a moment before gently pushing me off so he can take off his pants. I start to take off mine too but he tells me not to waste any time. He blushes a little. I climb back on top and continue grinding. He groans at me and breathes out my name. “Fuck,” he growls, “you know what you’re doing.”

I feel the tightness of his boxers against me and when he shifts for a better position it causes me to moan. He does it again and I tilt my head back while moving back and forth on him. He laughs and says, “Got you now.” He picks me up and pushes me down onto the bed. I wrap my legs around him and I can feel his every move. We grind against each other, the both of us greatly enjoying the ecstasy we’re bringing the other to.

I try not to be too loud but I can hardly hold back as I feel that numbness start to build. As I bite my lip to try to stay quiet I feel him twitch and he mouths “ohh fuck.” The orgasm hits me and I tilt my head back as the numbness takes over my entire body. I breathe out in shuddered gasps and I feel him pull away from me as he lets go in his boxers. He leans back against the wall to catch his breath not even bothering to try and clean up yet. I straddle him once more to kiss him and we laid there until we finally caught our breaths.

As I’m sitting there I let go again, wetting his boxers and the bed beneath us. His cock twitches again as my pee pools under us. “Mmm,” I moan. He responds in the same way. What was soft between my legs is now hard once more, soaked in my piss. I move off him, my jeans now a dark blue. We both strip off the remainder of our clothes, me taking off everything and him pulling his boxers off, throwing them to the side. His member is half limp half hard. I slowly grab it in my hands and start teasing him. 

Before too long, his dick stiffens fully. I move to line myself up with his cock before sliding down on him. He grunts in surprise pleasure and lays back on the bed. I push against his chest with my hands as I pull up and fall back down onto him.

I continue this for a while, the tension building between us. Our heavy breathing fills the room. His hands are holding my waist as I bounce up and down. I feel him grip tighter as I seemingly hit a more sensitive spot by moving a little to the side. He groans. As I move even faster he has to hold back his vocalization.

He starts to move with me. The feeling of an orgasm returns and I whine. Even faster, until it takes over me. I have to stop what I was doing as I tremble. The orgasm takes over me, causing me to release more piss. It pours over his cock, still inside me and onto the already-soaked bed.

The warm feeling of my pee gushing over his member makes him cum. It mixes with my own excretion. I can feel his cock eventually start to soften, around the same time my bladder runs low. Weakly, I push myself off him.

He sighs from the sequence of events that just happened. Adding to the mess we’d already created, he let go of his own bladder. The stream was pretty powerful; he’d been too hard to let it go before. I grabbed his cock and directed the stream onto my clit. I gasped, it felt way better than I’d expected.

He watched me, and after a while his stream cut off, I felt his dick go slightly hard. “Again?” I looked at him with a questioning look. As an answer he rolled over so that I was under him and started licking my clit. “Ohh,” was the only reply I had as he brought me once more to paradise...

• Hot 4