Once peed in a goldfish bowl at house party

4 minutes ago, glad1 said:

All this lockdown changes things. I guess we now have to enjoy these things virtually.

Isn't that a good reason we're here?

Yes, but I'd prefer to be in the bar with my girl friends as I did every day after the work day.

• Hot 1
40 minutes ago, Malika said:

Yes, but I'd prefer to be in the bar with my girl friends as I did every day after the work day.

I'm pretty sure I'd prefer to be in the bar with your girl friends as well.

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, Malika said:

This is a good question. Honestly I don't know what happened to him. I hope he survived, despite surely he was not very happy to receive the pee of two girls in his little bowl. What about your opinion? Any chance for him?

I agree with Rajpatel that urine volume matters. However, its concentration is also important 😉 If you drank a lot of water and the urine was clear, the fish could survive.

14 hours ago, Malika said:

Not really. I just peed in some Pepsi cups so I can do a rough estimation.

Will you fill more than one cup ??? I have probably never peeed for more than half a liter, and I don't have a small bladder.

13 hours ago, Malika said:

Well, the problem is that it is a bit gross especially in the city, in a nice place, it is not nice for people who could walk close, to see a pee puddle on the ground. Instead if I pee in the flower pot I don't leave anything visible for other people and in addition I keep my shoes and ankles dry.

Do you pee in your flower pots? Are you not afraid that they will die?

2 hours ago, Karol said:

Do you pee in your flower pots? Are you not afraid that they will die?

My flower pots? No never! If I am at home of course I can use my toilet, why should I pee on my flowers and spoil them? I meant that occasionally I pee in flower pots that are in public places or outside buildings around.

Well, of course I am afraid that they will die, I am aware of it and I am very sorry, but when I gotta go I gotta go and so I need to pee as much comfortable as I can, sorry for the plant.

• Hot 1
2 hours ago, Karol said:

Will you fill more than one cup ??? I have probably never peeed for more than half a liter, and I don't have a small bladder.

Well, I don't know how big are the cups available  in your country, I think it is not very easy to make comparisons.

• Hot 1
3 hours ago, Karol said:

I agree with Rajpatel that urine volume matters. However, its concentration is also important 😉 If you drank a lot of water and the urine was clear, the fish could survive.

Well, I am sorry to tell that my friend and I didn't drink any water that night... we drank a lot of beer...  and the color of the water after we both peed was not clear at all...    :-( 

I will attach a simple drawing just to make clear the exact situation...    

• Hot 1
25 minutes ago, Malika said:

My flower pots? No never! If I am at home of course I can use my toilet, why should I pee on my flowers and spoil them? I meant that occasionally I pee in flower pots that are in public places or outside buildings around.

Well, of course I am afraid that they will die, I am aware of it and I am very sorry, but when I gotta go I gotta go and so I need to pee as much comfortable as I can, sorry for the plant.

Have you ever seen a plant that has withered because of your piss?

1 minute ago, Karol said:

Have you ever seen a plant that has withered because of your piss?

Well, yes, sometimes it happened to me by chance to pass by a flower pot after a couple of days I peed in it and the flower was withered. Why?

• Hot 1
26 minutes ago, Malika said:

Well, I don't know how big are the cups available  in your country, I think it is not very easy to make comparisons.

1 cup = 250 ml, but in my Country in McDonalds 300 ml - small, 500 ml - medium, 650 ml - large. Pepsi I think 250 - small, 400 ml - large. Is it easier now?

6 minutes ago, Karol said:

1 cup = 250 ml, but in my Country in McDonalds 300 ml - small, 500 ml - medium, 650 ml - large. Pepsi I think 250 - small, 400 ml - large. Is it easier now?

Well, I am not so good with numbers, but anyway, I think it is clear. 

• Hot 1
20 minutes ago, Malika said:

The situation was more or less like this:

example.jpg

A typical golfish bowl has about 6 liters of capacity. You have pissed about 1/3 or more of this together. If the drawing is reliable, it is about 1 liter per person. Is it possible? What do you think, which of you soaked more?

28 minutes ago, Malika said:

Well, yes, sometimes it happened to me by chance to pass by a flower pot after a couple of days I peed in it and the flower was withered. Why?

I am sorry to say that I am writing about this not out of love for flowers, but rather the power of women's pee turns me on. Such a fetish 😉

2 minutes ago, Karol said:

I am sorry to say that I am writing about this not out of love for flowers, but rather the power of women's pee turns me on. Such a fetish 😉

What do you mean? About me, I love flowers, I like them very much and I grow them in my garden. When I pee on flowers I don't mean to do it on purpose to kill them, but just because I am in a real need to pee and for a woman it is not so easy to pee comfortably like a men, so I need to help myself a bit :-)

• Hot 1
11 minutes ago, Karol said:

A typical golfish bowl has about 6 liters of capacity. You have pissed about 1/3 or more of this together. If the drawing is reliable, it is about 1 liter per person. Is it possible? What do you think, which of you soaked more?

How could this drawing be reliable for calculations? It is just a simple scheme to show the situation more or less. Of course I didn't measured the level that night, before and after, we just needed to pee badly, just this. It is just a stupid scheme just to give an idea. In my opinion, but I could be wrong, we could have added together something around 1,5 liters to the existing water. But it is just a rough estimation. We are speaking about something happened about 10 years ago!

Anyway, my impression is that my friend soaked more than me. It seems to me that she squatted a bit longer than me.

• Hot 1
21 minutes ago, Malika said:

What do you mean? About me, I love flowers, I like them very much and I grow them in my garden. When I pee on flowers I don't mean to do it on purpose to kill them, but just because I am in a real need to pee and for a woman it is not so easy to pee comfortably like a men, so I need to help myself a bit 🙂

I also like flowers and I would not like to exterminate them, but you could soak up weeds in the garden. I never pee in the middle of the city, but sometimes in an orchard under a tree or in the woods. In a public city a man is not easier because he does it standing up and is visible from afar.

24 minutes ago, Malika said:

How could this drawing be reliable for calculations? It is just a simple scheme to show the situation more or less. Of course I didn't measured the level that night, before and after, we just needed to pee badly, just this. It is just a stupid scheme just to give an idea. In my opinion, but I could be wrong, we could have added together something around 1,5 liters to the existing water. But it is just a rough estimation. We are speaking about something happened about 10 years ago!

Anyway, my impression is that my friend soaked more than me. It seems to me that she squatted a bit longer than me.

1.5 liters for two, that's a lot. Once, when I was very full and had nowhere to pee, I filled a bottle of beer (0.5 l). I wouldn't be able to do more. Do you think you could do more? Just because your friend has been pissing for longer does not mean that she has pissing more. Pee power also counts, and you had to hold on longer.

28 minutes ago, Karol said:

1.5 liters for two, that's a lot. Once, when I was very full and had nowhere to pee, I filled a bottle of beer (0.5 l). I wouldn't be able to do more. Do you think you could do more? Just because your friend has been pissing for longer does not mean that she has pissing more. Pee power also counts, and you had to hold on longer.

I am pretty sure we could do more than 0.5 liters each. Very sure. And about the power, the stream of my friend was extremely powerful in fact it made a lot of foam in the bowl since it was hitting the water very strong and also she peed very long time.  Also my stream was very strong, but I was a bit quicker than her.

Anyway, I peed in the bowl after her, just because she already did it, otherwise I would not have dared to do it first. When I mentioned it I was somehow joking, but she did it really, so I did it really too, without thinking too much about volumes, capacities and so on.

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, Malika said:

Well, in the grass it is ok for me, but in a big city with not so many green areas, it is very likely that when you need to pee you go in a side street or in a alley where there is not grass or green areas, if you are lucky you find a good pot with some flowers that can receive the pee stream somehow adsorbing it in the leaves and petals and keeping it from splashing around. This is comfort for me. A man can pee against a wall and no problems for him, or peeing in front of him without splashing his shoes. For a woman it is different. If you squat high as I am used to do I wet my shoes and my ankles, so I am sorry to harm the flowers, but they help me very much and so my girl friends who do the same of me. And if you want to know (maybe it is a turn on I don't know) sometime we all pee in the same flower pot, one by one while the other ones are guarding. Is it bad? I don't know if it is bad, but surely it is comfortable for us and it works good.

I never pee on any wall, because it's disgusting, and I didn't have that need either. I don't know if it's worse when several women pee in the same pot or different. When you pee into one, the flower has no chance of survival, and if different, they can survive, but you can destroy more flowers. It is certain that I would like to see it. I have a few questions. 1. Do you pee in the pots only after dark? 2. Do you have people walking on the streets? 3. Has anyone ever caught you peeing? 4. Is your city so big that you can't reach the public toilet in the house? 5. Do you like to pee with your friends?

2 hours ago, Malika said:

I am pretty sure we could do more than 0.5 liters each. Very sure. And about the power, the stream of my friend was extremely powerful in fact it made a lot of foam in the bowl since it was hitting the water very strong and also she peed very long time.  Also my stream was very strong, but I was a bit quicker than her.

Anyway, I peed in the bowl after her, just because she already did it, otherwise I would not have dared to do it first. When I mentioned it I was somehow joking, but she did it really, so I did it really too, without thinking too much about volumes, capacities and so on.

I suffer from parurosis, so I can't pee with someone unless I really want to, or I'm drunk. I can't pee even if someone is in the next cabin and can hear me. Don't you mind pissing when your friend is watching? He turns around when you pee, or goes aside, can he see everything? Have you ever compared the amount or stream of piss? Have any of you ever laughed at another, that you didn't so much? Forgive me for asking so many questions, but I like you very much, especially because you are so eager to answer, but if I didn't like this topic, I wouldn't post in this forum.

47 minutes ago, Karol said:

I never pee on any wall, because it's disgusting, and I didn't have that need either. I don't know if it's worse when several women pee in the same pot or different. When you pee into one, the flower has no chance of survival, and if different, they can survive, but you can destroy more flowers. It is certain that I would like to see it. I have a few questions. 1. Do you pee in the pots only after dark? 2. Do you have people walking on the streets? 3. Has anyone ever caught you peeing? 4. Is your city so big that you can't reach the public toilet in the house? 5. Do you like to pee with your friends?

You see? To pee on the wall it is disgusting for you, like for me it is disgusting to leave a big puddle on the ground :-)

Well, usually we pee in the same pot, there is no reason to pee on different, unless we want to pee all at the same time, but it is a bit risky. Usually we pretend to be stopped close to the pot to smoke a cigarette in case a fellow would appear and one by one we pee in the plant.

I try to answer your questions:

1) Usually yes, only after dark. It would be too risky in daylight  2) Usually we find a place where hopefully nobody is walking by, anyway as I mentioned above, we do one by one so in case somebody would appear the situation is not so clear at first glance... he could notice only a couple of girls smoking a cigarette 3) Yes, it happened, a bit embarrassing, but nothing bad happened 4) yes, it is the capital of my country  5) Well, I could not pee in a dark alley alone, yes I like, we pee gladly together it makes me feel that we are helping and supporting each other.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1