New Pee Lot Pictures

I stopped by the new pee lot I’ve been posting about during day light and decided to take pictures so everyone can get a visual of what I describe in my post about this lot. 

So far at this lot I have seen one sighting, some napkins littered (A good sign), and two fresh puddles which I had just missed. I’m pretty sure one was a dude. The other was questionable but not tissue to indicate a female. I have also hit this lot early in the night as opposed to later when the night life spots close which is my usual time to observe. 

Pictures are taken from the rear of the lot, looking towards the front. Suspected and observed peeing takes place to the left in the parking stalls. One of those fresh pees I saw was to the right which I’m pretty sure was a dude. 

When you exit the lot there are night life spots to the left, and the right. Pee evidence and that one sighting takes place from middle to front of lot. The rear of the lot is kind of desolate. 

I’ll see what I can see there. 

06D6446B-57EC-41B6-A105-1466ED213977.jpeg

DEFDC14B-71BA-4FB0-9161-2EBC66E95A01.jpeg

1ADDD574-804E-46B1-AD7F-BC91095C6041.jpeg

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Thanks for the visuals. Keep us posted although with current closures you may find not a lot to see in the near future. 

Will do. Can’t wait for this to be all over so I can get back out there. 

• Agree 1