German piss clubs - 'Pinkeln Klub'

pinkeln

pin•keln      vi  
inf   to pee inf  , to piddle inf     
ich muss mal pinkeln      I need a pee inf 

Has anybody ever visited a German Pinkeln club - a piss club? I believe they're more than just an urban legend. I  was wandering round Berlin one night a few years ago when I actually came across a bar called 'Pinkeln Club'. It certainly was a club. There were no windows onto the street but there was one of those sliding inspection hatches in the door at eye level, through which somebody inside can scrutinize prospective customers before they let them in. Unfortunately,  nobody opened the hatch when I pressed the doorbell. It may have been too early in the evening, or perhaps the place was simply closed.

Although 'pinkeln' does mean 'piss', etc. I've always been unsure if the name of that club really indicated kinky pissing practices inside or if, alternatively, it was just a joke. ("When we drink beer, we piss! Ha, ha, ha. Come in and convert your hard-earned money to piss!) But, of course, I'd dearly love to know if that place was the real thing, and if other genuine pinkeln clubs exist. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, wjimmy said:

I'm not too bothered where they are. 😀 Do you remember where you saw the adverts?

Online.

I know thats not much help, but I just tried searching pissing clubs and any variant of those words.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Search berghain. 

They hold mega piss events with a mesh floor below the urinals (with a under chamber you can access) never been and not my cup of tea but it's pretty famous for it. 

Can't see it open anytime soon tho. 

B

• Hot 1