Wetting on the Way Home

Okay, so I've been into naughty peeing since long before I even knew about regular sex, but I've never shared any true stories. This is my first true story, and it happened earlier today. For me, it's a whole new level of naughty, as I've peed on irreplaceable and unwashable things plenty of times, but all in private. Maybe I'll share them another time, if you like 😉

I'm used to writing fiction, so forgive me if it isn't super well-written. It was hard to think straight in the moment, and even now thinking back about it!

So I'm 22, a thin, kinda feminine guy with big cartoony glasses and a mohawk. I commute an hour each way to my school each day, and the drive is pretty smooth, through highway and a little bit of country, with no traffic except during rush hour, when the highways are packed. I know I shouldn't at my age, but I've already started developing my dad's habit of feeling fatigued at the wheel, and can't safely make the trip without a good night's sleep prior and a couple of sodas or other sources of caffeine. I don't know what it is; whether I'm hot or cold or whatever, I guess I just settle into my chair, my eyes get heavy, and it's hard to snap myself awake without a drink.

As fate would have it, I ran out of drink about halfway back from school this afternoon. I had just passed the last gas station until I made it back to my home town, so I knew I would have to come up with something to help me stay awake. I began distracting myself by flipping channels on the radio, talking to myself, anything I could think of. But then, right as I could feel my fatigue creeping up on me, another sensation came to my rescue. The caffeine had finally hit me, and I had an urgent need to pee. Just the thought and feeling of needing to go turned me on enough to get me to sit up more. I began to think about what it would be like to go right here, while I was driving. My car was one of my few possessions I hadn't peed on or in at some point, but having read plenty of stories and seem some videos online, the idea was definitely not new in my head. Being turned on was one thing, I thought, but the feeling of relief, the warmth, and the extra risk of being caught by someone in  bigger car all made the idea eve more appealing to me.

I decided that I would just relax and see what happened. I reached down my pants with a free hand, carefully checking my mirrors as I adjusted myself this way and that, fighting the tightness of my seatbelt around my pants as well as a growing erection. Okay, so maybe relaxing wouldn't work, I thought, but what if I just push a little? I couldn't let go too much, not that I thought I'd be able to, or I'd definitely get caught when I got out. I began pushing, a little harder each time, fighting my body's hesitancy to pee somewhere other than the toilet, until finally, it gave way. I felt a little drop leave my tip, a brief moment of warmth, and then it was gone.

Except, I wasn't satisfied. Only a drop? I knew my bladder was full; I felt nearly bursting, and my dick tingled with a burning urgency. No, I needed more. I was rapidly nearing the exit to my home town; soon I wouldn't have an excuse. I began to push harder, but failed each time. But I was horny and determined, and even as I got onto the exit ramp, I kept pushing. Arriving at the stoplight that took me back into town, I was finally able to let more out. I had to stop myself once I looked down and noticed a spot forming, not only on my pants, but the bottom of my shirt too! But I still had to go, and badly. As the light turned green, I turned into town with one hand, the other tucking my shirt into my seatbelt and struggling to undo the fly of my pants. Looking around rapidly, I began frantically pulling my pants down to my thighs, making sure they weren't under me when I let go. School was about to let out, and parents were all over the road; that extra risk made me even more desperate. I was only minutes from my house, and in no need of a wake-up, especially one this drastic, but I had to let myself see this through. Stopping at the second of four lights before my house, I finished pulling my pants down, looked around, and prayed the people in the SUV next to me didn't look over.

I wasn't able to go while the light was red, but as the light turned green and I gently pressed the gas, I felt my stream renewed, this time without any hesitancy or mental blockage. My body was prepared to open the floodgates. As I accelerated, I began to press, peeing as hard as I could, looking down briefly to catch the little spot on my tidy whites grow across the front as I felt it run down my sides and over my balls. It felt incredible, pushing as hard as I could, hearing a soft hiss of my stream splashing against itself. The last two lights were green, and I sailed through them towards my house still peeing, now throbbing as I went because I could actually feel a puddle creeping up the sides of my leather seats. I had completely soaked myself and the chair! But I was too aroused to stop myself, and I kept going. As I turned into my neighborhood, I reached the last few squirts. I tensed up and squeezed as hard as I could, milking myself of every drop. The moment I parked, I began to touch myself through the wet fabric, cumming almost instantly. By the way, I don't have access to a driveway; I was parked on the side of the street, buses and residential traffic no doubt only minutes away, as my seed bubbled up through the fabric of may sodden undies, coating my exposed tummy in a thin, slick layer of semen. The seat still held my warm puddle, surprisingly not soaking it in, which only further complicated things. I had to lift my hips into the air to pull my pants back up, hover over the seat, and don my coat, making sure to keep all my overclothes dry before opening the car. Turning around to inspect the damage I couldn't already feel (my undies were still dripping down my leg inside my pants, and I knew I'd have to be quick sneaking into the house to change), I saw that the puddle in fact had trails on the sides and front of the seats where it had overflowed. I knew I'd have to sneak back out with a towel and clean this up ASAP, otherwise the smell would be a dead giveaway.

I ended up being able to change, sneak back out, clean the seat, and sneak back in, wet clothes, towel, and all, completely unnoticed. However, as I'd been inspecting some of the damage in my afterglow,  a few walkers had passed by, while my soaked undies and puddle were completely exposed! I'm assuming they didn't see, but that initial wave of fear did make for a great round 2 once I was safely in the house, sitting under my drip-drying undies in the bathroom.

I definitely want to do this again, but I don't want to end up ruining my seats. I'll have to find a way to sneak a towel or mats into my car, or maybe wear diapers every so often so I don't accidentally get any on my clothes before classes. The added noise and bulk of smuggling any of those make it harder, but I''d assume it's probably better than being caught unprepared with another puddle in my seat when the urge strikes 😉

• Hot 2