Road Trip Desperation

A couple years ago a friend and I went backpacking out west. We had been friends for several years but nothing romantic. After completing our hike we decided to one-shot the drive home, which was a considerable drive. I think it was in the neighborhood of 20+ hours of straight driving.

My friend is known to have a smaller bladder. She often requests stops on other trips much to the annoyance of whom ever is driving. Catching on that this is annoying she has since stopped requesting stops and just holds it until the next stop (normally gas or food so every couple of hours). Which normally results in her rushing to the restroom whenever we stop.

on this trip I made frequent stops (every 1-2 hours) of driving to check the tires, top of on gas, and of course use the bathroom. When it started to get late, probably close to midnight or so we stopped in what would be the last decent sized town for a great while (we didnt know this at the time). Both of us loaded up on beverages (w/ caffine) and some snacks.

After leaving this town each subsiquent town got smaller and smaller and after about 100 miles or so the towns did not have gas stations that were open. The road we were on was just a county road so there were no rest areas, it was just two lanes as far as the eye could see. My friend was making the most of the night driving and was asleep for most of it. After about 2 hours of driving I had finished my 32oz beverage and had started in on the next one. I could feel that I needed to pee soon, but I kept thinking that there would be an open gas station in the next town.

After another half hour or so I was getting desperate. By this time my friend had started to wake up and was concerned with the number of deer on the side of the road (they were everywhere which was rather scary). I noticed that she had her legs crossed and figured that she must be more desperate than I was, but I didnt mention it. after another 15 minutes or so she inquired as to how far until the next town. I told her it would be about another 10 minutes. Well the next town wasnt more than a road sign and an old shed, so I didnt stop. The road sign said it would be another 20 miles or so until the next big town. I think my friend missed the sign. After a minute or two she told me that if there wasnt a town coming up soon she would need to stop and pee. This got me thinking that it sure would be great to see her going on the side of the road. However I was also concerned about how much gas we had and if we would make it until the next station, since it would be horrible to be stuck in the middle of nowhere with out gas.

So we pressed on. I was really desperate at this point. To the point where I couldnt sit still and that almost never happens. My friends hands had slowly made their way down to her crotch where she was now holding her self. just as I was going to start pulling off the road for a break when we could see city lights ahead. After another 10 minutes of painful driving we reached a gas station on the outskirts of town and both ran inside to use the restrooms. I felt so good letting go into that urinal it was unbelievable. I must have peed for a minute and a half.

after gassing up and hitting the road again, my friend confessed to me. She said that she was bursting and would have just peed in the middle of the road. She then said that she was actually kind of hoping I would stop so she could go in the middle of the road (I wonder if she is kind of into public peeing). Now I was bumbed out. I wish I had stopped so that I could have seen her go pee in the middle of the road and make a huge puddle. Well I guess I have a plan for the next road trip we take ;-)

• Like 2

You are totally right! But then again hind sight is 20-20. A part of the story I didn't tell is that leaving the park I got a flat tire, and well... places in that part of the country aren't open on Sundays. So I was driving on the spare tire until I could find a place that was open. Not having an extra tire any more really had me worried.

Sadly I did not get a chance to see her pee at all on the trip. We were hiking for several days in the mountains and she made every effort to hide. Sometime hiking several hundred feet to find some cover. Not all was lost though... I kind of got the first inklings that she enjoyed peeing in public. One day we stopped for lunch on the trail. Of course no one was around. After having some water I went back a bit (being polite) and started watering a near by rock. When I was done I went back to find she had also taken a break. I saw her walking back along the cliff edge. I asked where she went, and she indicated that she went pee. She also mentioned that she enjoyed peeing with a view. Subtely indicating that she had squatted down on the edge of the cliff and peed off the edge. Wish I could have seen that.

We have taken hiking trips since then and I still have yet to see her pee, but I still think that she is slightly into peeing in public. Perhaps later I will elaborate about some of our other trips.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Ahhhh, road trips, perhaps the best opportunities for desperation! Of course, it's more fun when you take back roads, where you can be sure there are no facilities.

I've often gone on long trips with women friends and, when nature called, pulled over and gone beside them.

I'm surprised your hiking trips haven't given you any good views. After two or three hikes with a partner, it's rare when we haven't peed in front of one another. For, when out on the trail (at least when no other people are around), I've found it's usually more awkward to walk out of sight than pee only a few steps away.

Keep this in mind the next time, for if she sees you are comfortable enough around her to give her a view (why not carry on a conversation when you pee?), she might start feeling the same way.

• 2 weeks later...