Prostitution-guys,dont do it.

F.W

A post about how long you might have gone without sex,has prompted me to write here about my own kind of experience.

I can recommend the film,"Personal Services" with Julie Walters,to give an impression of this seedy lifestyle.

A long time ago,a nice relationship i was in unfortunately ended quite abruptly and not that mutually.These things happen,so you must try to move on,and get your life in order.Not all love stories have a fairy-tale ending.

I was lonely,and frustated,after quite regular shagging with my ex,for a good while.

In my case,after a few months of not really trying to meet another girl,i saw an advert in the paper.This was the days when "Massages" were advertised in the local paper.Yes,"massage" was a euphemism,for a prostitute working out of a dingy flat etc,or a town centre "massage parlour",both usually not such pleasant premises..they smell heavily of air-freshener.Which is an indicator of in fact how many guys that day BEFORE you,and for the benefit of those AFTER you,have sweatily ejaculated on the premises.Ewwwwww,it doesnt bear thinking of.Often in "the room" is a waste-paper bin,that even by mid-day,will be nearly full of tissues.The nasty semen soaked remains,of other mens fantasies,no doubt caused by the same hands of the very same girl,thats now wiping up YOUR semen soaked fantasies.

So,i rang up,made an appointment for the evening,and i went along.It was a terrace house,and  i must admit,an attractive blonde girl let me in ,and led me upstairs,where we undressed,and she slipped a condom on me,then lowered herself,cowgirl style upon me.It was kind of rushed,and i didnt really enjoy it.I withdrew,and she finished me off by hand.I handed over my £30,and left.I could almost hear the curtains twitching as i walked to my car i parked at the end of the street.This address was in another part of town,but not so far that just maybe,someone i knew might have seen me.

But upon arriving home,i felt so dirty,YET,i felt like i could fuck any of these women i wanted.A strange sense of self-loathing,that id reduced myself to paying for sex,and a sense of sexual power,that for a few pounds,i could arrange to meet a sexy woman,and have the dirtiest sex i could wish for....which i did on many occasions.Also,a sense of somehow getting my own back on my ex..dunno how THAT works!.In relation to OUR thing here,i probably got to watch maybe 15 women urinate,over time.I have to say,a lot of these women are quite young pretty,intelligent,youd be surprised,you expect 50 year old flabby trollops,and many were quite attractive,perhaps in "normal" life,the kind of girl you might imagine wouldnt give you the time of day.But here,"if the price is right",the cutie will urinate upon you,before the blowjob,before the handjob!

To end my long tale of self loathing,i want to say to any guys in a similar position.Please dont even think of it.Yes,you can go have easy casual sex.But at what cost,to your self respect,and of course,financially.These women dont do pee three-somes for free...As most people say,if i could go back in time,i would probably go have that first paid sexual encounter,and no more.I count myself very lucky to never have caught an STD or anything worse too..For a while after,yes,you feel like king of the world,as you walk through the town,back to your car etc.By the time you get home,you feel like a pathetic failure.Is THIS what i have become..

I gave it up a while even before i joined on to peefans,so a long time now.But,the temptation of easy sex is there,the reality is just nasty.This was torn out of my soul,and i hope people read it and take on board my points raised.Its not the proudest period of my life i hope you understand..I wouldnt be judgemental of any man,or woman that does this,life is what it is,but it can be avoided on lifes list of "things you shouldnt really do",like heroin use,or bank robbery etc.DONT DO IT.

Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1
  • 3 months later...
On 1/23/2020 at 6:41 PM, F.W said:

Its not the proudest period of my life i hope you understand.

I can so relate to your story. I During my first marriage that ultimately lasted 22 years, sex was always a 'thing' with her, never spontaneous and fun. After our third child was born she just went into full lockdown mode and that lasted for about ten years. Soon after I gave up trying and also went the 'pay for sex' route. There were many occasions that were really horrible, but ... there were also quite a lot that were really, really good. And those kept me going! Back then pee-related hookers were not that easy to find and also I wasn't really looking for it too. I think all-in-all I had two pee-related meetups and in both cases the girl was not prepared at all, i.e. could only pee a little bit. After marrying for the second time things got way better.