Alan's Story

You have done it again!! This one is so hot, @Brutus. Are you planning to write the story from Mrs. Davis’s perspective as well? I really want to know why she choose to pee in Alan’s room. Was it sheer naughtiness? Was it some sort of revenge? Was she marking her territory? Was she a serial adulterer and peeing in random place in her affair partner’s house is some sort of her calling card? Regardless whether you’ll answer the above questions or letting them remain as mystery, this story will definitely stays in my mind. I hope you will write more stories about her. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, miniskirtpisser said:

You have done it again!! This one is so hot, @Brutus. Are you planning to write the story from Mrs. Davis’s perspective as well? I really want to know why she choose to pee in Alan’s room. Was it sheer naughtiness? Was it some sort of revenge? Was she marking her territory? Was she a serial adulterer and peeing in random place in her affair partner’s house is some sort of her calling card? Regardless whether you’ll answer the above questions or letting them remain as mystery, this story will definitely stays in my mind. I hope you will write more stories about her. 

Dammit you and your good ideas! I never considered telling this from her perspective but it has me excited already. As you said, there are so many possible motivations on her part. This one was really fun for me so yes, I'll see what I can come up with to retell this from her point of view.

Thanks to you, I actually just made a small change above, saying that she used her phone for light when peeing in his room, and possibly recording the act. This helps make what he saw more believable since it was dark in the room, but mainly I wanted to create an additional possible avenue to explore what's in Mrs. Davis's head. It would work better if Alan hadn't confessed to her at the end because now that makes the experience negative for her, which makes her enjoying writing about it more challenging. But I'll just have to make her not see that as a negative somehow! Hmmm...

I'm glad you liked it and thanks for a great idea.

• Like 4
17 hours ago, Brutus said:

Dammit you and your good ideas! I never considered telling this from her perspective but it has me excited already. As you said, there are so many possible motivations on her part. This one was really fun for me so yes, I'll see what I can come up with to retell this from her point of view.

Thanks to you, I actually just made a small change above, saying that she used her phone for light when peeing in his room, and possibly recording the act. This helps make what he saw more believable since it was dark in the room, but mainly I wanted to create an additional possible avenue to explore what's in Mrs. Davis's head. It would work better if Alan hadn't confessed to her at the end because now that makes the experience negative for her, which makes her enjoying writing about it more challenging. But I'll just have to make her not see that as a negative somehow! Hmmm...

I'm glad you liked it and thanks for a great idea.

I’m so glad to hear that you may write more about Mrs. Davis. The edit about using the cellphone light thing is so spot on. It really improves the voyeuristic aspect of the story. Alan is such a lucky guy😜

In my opinion, I don’t think the Alan’s confession makes the experience negative for Mrs. Davis. I see her as someone who is leading a double life as a respectable woman and daring, naughty one. I feel that her surprised and worried look that she gave Alan at the end was an award-winning act on her part. I like to think that she is inwardly happy (or maybe even turned on) that her student witnessed her disastrous deed in his room. Ultimately, she is your character though. I can’t wait to see how you reconcile this perceived negative experience in the retelling of this story!!

Edited by miniskirtpisser
  • Like 3
  • Agree 1
14 hours ago, miniskirtpisser said:

I’m so glad to hear that you may write more about Mrs. Davis. The edit about using the cellphone light thing is so spot on. It really improves the voyeuristic aspect of the story. Alan is such a lucky guy😜

In my opinion, I don’t think the Alan’s confession makes the experience negative for Mrs. Davis. I see her as someone who is leading a double life as a respectable woman and daring, naughty one. I feel that her surprised and worried look that she gave Alan at the end was an award-winning act on her part. I like to think that she is inwardly happy (or maybe even turned on) that her student witnessed her disastrous deed in his room. Ultimately, she is your character though. I can’t wait to see how you reconcile this perceived negative experience in the retelling of this story!!

Yes, you see exactly what I see, she secretly likes that he saw her. Whether or not that's a fetish she's had for years or she was suddenly surprised at enjoying being seen, I'm not sure yet.

• Like 1
  • Love 1