Wet Two Junk Car Interiors

Headed to one of the local salvage yards again this morning. Drank my water this morning like I do every morning. Didn’t drink much because I knew there would be traffic getting up there in rush hour traffic. 

On the way up, traffic was horrible. I felt the urge to take a piss. The urge escalated. I was looking forward to finding a car or van to use in the yard but there was no way I was going to make it between traffic, putting on my work gear and checking into the yard. 

I stopped at a gas station, urgently snatched my penis out of my pants and pissed and pissed a long, clear stream in the urinal. Thought I’d never stop. 

Fast forward. But the time I got to the yard about ten minutes later, I had go go again. Got in the yard, found a Ford Taurus with light gray seats, zipped the front of my cover alls down, then the zipper on my slacks, reached in through the top of my boxer briefs, reeled my dick out and began to urinate on the driver seat. The seat turned dark gray and a pool formed as the clear stream flowed. I let out 2-3 last squirts, shook, then put it away.

I took care of my business there. I was there about two hours. Before I left I found a minivan, nice interior, slid the sliding door open on the driver side, removed my penis from my clothing and relieved myself on the carpet behind the driver seat. It felt so good I wanted to jizz. I shook, put it away and headed out of there. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
  • 2 months later...

You really seem to enjoy pissing in cars. Not only is this the second story you write about it, one can also feel in your detailed description how awesome you find it to piss right there. A great story, grippingly told, which makes my cock hard when reading. 🏆👍🙂

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Dicke Klüten said:

You really seem to enjoy pissing in cars. Not only is this the second story you write about it, one can also feel in your detailed description how awesome you find it to piss right there. A great story, grippingly told, which makes my cock hard when reading. 🏆👍🙂

I have quite a few car pissing stories on here. I’m sure you’ll come across them.