What Affect Does Peeing Have On You?

Ladies peeing turns me on so much it increases my heart rate, I can feel it in my veins and I can feel it in my stomach. It also causes me to breath heavy.

When I was attending, “The Lot” which I have several post about, I’d wake up about 1:15am and prepare to get to my post up spot by 2am. Most Nightlife spots in Georgia close at 3am. Ladies would come to a Hookah Bar, now out of business, which stayed open until 6am. About 2:15am pairs of waitresses with uniforms which consisted of a black 1 piece bathing suit with fishnet stocking legs would come running into the lot out to a church bus and van that I would park near, put their purses on the bumper and piss on the ground near the vehicle, then go back to work quickly.

Anyway, I would be so excited and feel it in my stomach so bad to the point where it would upset my stomach a little. That spot was a guaranteed sighting spot. Always waitresses and a couple of patrons.

Driving or out walking with females and they would mention having to pee would cause my hands to shake a little, as I’d scout out a place for them to go. 

• Hot 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for being more blunt and less PC than others here, but in "short", (no pun intended), it makes my dick so fucking hard that I either have to bang them or wack it off right away.  I warn my wife, if she takes a big piss, she Knows what "cums" next (pun intended there).  Whenever she wants to get power-Pounded, she makes sure she gets me to Watch her piss first, because then my dick will be so hard, I could bang a hole in a concrete wall LOL!

• Haha 1

I couldn’t ‘just’ watch. If I’m spying, hopefully I’m hidden well enough that could take it out and have a play, but if I’m with someone I couldn’t just let them do it and not join in somehow, whether that be peeing too or just masturbating, but I don’t spectate very well at the best of times! Lol.