It doesn’t hurt to ask

Wished an ex girlfriend/friend a happy New Year. She sent me a picture of her in a black, leather dress with my brother and his gf. I asked her if she did any pissing outside. She responded, “LOL”. The answer was no though. It didn’t hurt to ask, but then again if she had said yes I would’ve had to maybe pry the story out of her and I’d need every detail.

Years ago when we dated, when she peed somewhere she would tell me about it voluntarily. I witnessed a lot of her peeing myself. One instance that really stands out is her pissing her thong and jeans trying to get them down over her nice hips to piss on the floor. She had been desperate on a train ride from the city. She texted me to meet her at the train station where she had planned to piss on the stairs at the station that night. 

It was extremely cold and she changed her mind which resulted in her pissing herself a little waiting longer to get down the street from the station to my house where she pissed on the basement floor. 

It has been a while since she pissed outside. In her 20’s it was often. From parking lots, parking garages, and alleys to me first thing in the morning when she woke up. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

Great stories, great women. How awesome that must've been.

2 hours ago, Starks2010 said:

It didn’t hurt to ask, but then again if she had said yes I would’ve had to maybe pry the story out of her and I’d need every detail.

I know that pain. That's what makes having certain kinks pretty nerve wrecking to me. When you witness situations or hear about certain things that trigger some kinks of you from girls you find attractive, let alone a crush, you have to know everything. But you can't just ask along everytime.

And it doesn't even have to be that she mentions something into that direction. Concerning the pee thing for example, when i know she's been on the lake smoking hookah just chilling, seeing some ice tea in the picture, i already ask myself "you needed to pee? WHERE, WHEN, HOW?!?"...The night out and the walk home is another classic.

All you can do is carefully try to get information like "hey with all those spicy foods you eat the plants must die when you pee on them". But that doesn't really get you far besides a few not so serious replies. 

Edited by Remi
  • Agree 1
32 minutes ago, Remi said:

Great stories, great women. How awesome that must've been.

I know that pain. That's what makes having certain kinks pretty nerve wrecking to me. When you witness situations or hear about certain things that trigger some kinks of you from girls you find attractive, let alone a crush, you have to know everything. But you can't just ask along everytime.

And it doesn't even have to be that she mentions something into that direction. Concerning the pee thing for example, when i know she's been on the lake smoking hookah just chilling, seeing some ice tea in the picture, i already ask myself "you needed to pee? WHERE, WHEN, HOW?!?"...The night out and the walk home is another classic.

All you can do is carefully try to get information like "hey with all those spicy foods you eat the plants must die when you pee on them". But that doesn't really get you far besides a few not so serious replies. 

Perfectly stated. Even waking up in the morning you know she took a nice, long, warm pee. 

I’m learning that you just have to put it out there that you have a pee fetish. It is what it is. Most times they want to know more about it. 

I’ve started conversation with ladies where I have asked if they’ve peed outside after telling them of my fetish. Then asked what places has she done it, then I’ve lost the nerve to ask more and regretted it later. 

One example, a lady friend from high school, admitted to peeing outside in parking lots, next to cars, at the beach, in a car. I don’t know if she pissed on the carpet of the car or in a cup in the car. Lost the nerve to ask more details.

• Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser

There were two other ladies I met before my wife, Bonita who'd get wet with me.

One I met accidentally at a fraternity party. She'd over-imbibed and was utilizing the toilet, on her knees, to throw up. As it was a frat, there was also a urinal avail and as I couldn't wait, I availed myself of that pissoire while she finished upchucking and collapsed on the floor in front of the commode. She had a hard time standing up, so after I zipped up I helped her to her feet where she drunkenly pulled down her panties and sat on the toilet. 

I held her arms to steady her as she pissed what seemed to be a long time, while slobbering her gratitude to me for helping her and would I  please help her back to her apartment?

Of course I would. 

When we got to her place she invited me into her boudoir,  where she invited me to stay the night and promptly passed out.

I stayed the night, but made no moves on her and we both stayed fully clothed.

In the morning though  she thanked me again, asked if she could somehow repay me for my kindness. 

I asked if she remembered me helping her piss, and she nodded yes, and I asked her if she'd let me watch her do that again. 

And she said yes. 

This led to a romp in the bed and a casual pee relationship on a series of dates for the next few months.

Edited by UnabashedUser
edit
20 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

There were two other ladies I met before my wife, Bonita who'd get wet with me.

One I met accidentally at a fraternity party. She'd over-imbibed and was utilizing the toilet, on her knees, to throw up. As it was a frat, there was also a urinal avail and as I couldn't wait, I availed myself of that pissoire while she finished upchucking and collapsed on the floor in front of the commode. She had a hard time standing up, so after I zipped up I helped her to her feet where she drunkenly pulled down her panties and sat on the toilet. 

I held her arms to steady her as she pissed what seemed to be a long time, while slobbering her gratitude to me for helping her and would I  please help her back to her apartment?

Of course I would. 

When we got to her place she invited me into her boudoir,  where she invited me to stay the night and promptly passed out.

I stayed the night, but made no moves on her and we both stayed fully clothed.

In the morning though  she thanked me again, asked if she could somehow repay me for my kindness. 

I asked if she remembered me helping her piss, and she nodded yes, and I asked her if she'd let me watch her do that again. 

And she said yes. 

This led to a romp in the bed and a casual pee relationship on a series of dates for the next few months.

Awesome