A Holiday Selfie. Part 1. (Short)

A Holiday Selfie. Part 1 (Short)

by Dr.P

Notes: This is another "partly truth and partly fiction" story, which I am posting in the Fictional Pee Stories section. The lady, and our relationship, both present and past, is real. This one is fairly short, I promise; it took me about ten minutes to read it, after I wrote it. And I am thinking about a sequel, already! Again, for fun, I leave it to you readers to guess the point at which the story goes from reality to fantasy.

We were "wet" lovers, for more than a decade, in a time long ago, and we remain very good friends, still strongly attracted to one another, some 30 years later.

She is currently in a rehab. facility, recovering from a broken hip.We speak often on the phone, sometimes intimately, and keep in touch. I recently sent her a very pretty, soft and comfortable nightie, as a holiday gift. When we speak on the phone, she thanks me, and we discuss my coming to visit her, since I am 80 miles away. I tell her that I would love to see her model her new nightie for me. She says I would probably like it, because it is knee length, and it shows her legs. I tell her how much I remember her lovely legs, and want to see and feel them again. She says her legs don't look as good as they used to, anymore. I tell her that is hard for me to believe. She promises to send me a picture of herself, showing them.

She says she would love to see me, but it would be hard for us, and a wasted effort, since we would not have any privacy, at all. She shares a room with two other patients, separated by curtains, and nothing else. The only thing she can do by herself, in private, is go to the bathroom.

I remind her that I used to follow her into the bathroom all the time, when we were together, and we could do that again, for a little time alone, together. She says that the nurses would not let me get away with that, in this place. She tells me she would actually like to have me in the bathroom with her now, since I could help her wipe, when she pees, and her legs and bum get all wet, which has happened more often recently, since it seems to spray more than it used to. I tell her that was my favorite job, and she is turning me on, just by telling me about it.

"Yes, I remember how much it turned you on, when we were together! It didn't do anything for me, at the time. I just let you do it because you wanted to, and you seemed to like doing it so much. But I sure would welcome your help now! I'm glad that you still remember me, and my pee still turns you on!"

"Glad to hear that! I hope we can work something out, when you get out of there."

We go on talking about what we may be able to do, if and when she gets out of the facility. The nurses come to give her her nightly med's, and we hang up.

A couple of days later, I get an e-mail from her, with "For Your Eyes Only" as the subject line. Pictures and a video are attached, all taken by her, quite a surprise. The first picture shows her standing in a bathroom, in her new, knee-length nightie. Her legs still look great, as I remember them. In the next picture, she is sitting on the toilet seat cover, with her legs crossed, and the hem of her nightie pulled up, just above her knees, showing that her legs are still as beautiful as ever, when she is seen sitting down, as she might be, in a dress.

Next, there is a selfie of her sitting on the toilet seat, legs pressed tightly together, nightie up very high, gathered around her waist, showing her smooth, bare thighs, all the way up to her mons and slit, peeking out from between them, with her panties at mid thigh. Her thighs are as lovely and sexy, as they ever were, in my memories. This style of sitting on the toilet is one that she used when she peed, at a time, early in our relationship, when she allowed me in the bathroom with her, but refused to open her legs, so I could see her stream come out.

The next one shows her sitting on the toilet, with her thighs a couple of inches apart, as she did, quite willingly, when she peed, much later in our relationship. She is not peeing, at this point. Her thighs stretch her panties, as she tries to spread them wider, showing her pretty little slit, naturally nearly hairless, also as I remember it.

She is actually peeing, in the next photo, with her legs open, keeping her thighs a couple of inches apart, with her single, round stream coming out of her slit. It is still very neat, midway between her thighs, as it always was, but spraying more than I remember it doing, when we were together. Her thighs are still stretching her panties, but are not much further apart than in the previous photo, before she started peeing. I remember this as her normal peeing style, during the last several years of our relationship.

This is followed by a photo of her sitting in the same pose, showing her stream deviating from center, and sprinkling her left, inner thigh, as I remember it doing, on rare occasions, when we were together. That was always a huge turn-on, for me, since I think that pee dribbles on a woman's legs are the sexiest thing in the world, and I loved to lick and wipe those dribbles from her legs, after she finished.

In the following photo, she has finished peeing, and has pulled her panties down below her knees, so she can spread her legs, showing me all of the dribbles that need to be wiped (or licked) from her slit, thighs, and bum. The final one shows her wiping all those dribbles away, which I wish I could be doing for her, preferably with my tongue. I am thrilled to see all of these photos, since they bring back vivid, erotic memories covering our whole relationship. I never expected anything like this, from her.

Next, I look at the video, which begins with her standing, legs spread, straddling the toilet, facing toward the front, with the seat up, nightie down, like a knee-length dress. She lifts her nightie, and gathers it at her waist, as she would handle a dress, in my memories of her preparations for peeing. She slips her panties all the way down to her ankles, and removes them from one leg, leaving them wrapped around the other ankle, which I remember her doing, on the very rare occasions when she had to pee outside, "behind a bush," as she said, at the time. The video has sound, meaning I will be able to hear her soft hiss, which I love, and miss hearing, when I see her pissing, in the still pictures. And she narrates the video, which makes it far more intimate, for the two of us.

"You remember how I used to do it outside, behind a bush, like I showed you, a couple of times. I know you liked watching me do that, so I thought I'd show it to you again, on the toilet, like I did once, a long time ago. I wish you were here to help me, and wipe my leg for me, while I go, like you used to do! "

"I'm going to start now, if I can remember exactly how I used to do this. I know that I bend my knees, just a little, so I'm still almost standing up, doing a very high squat. I can't do my lower squat, right over the toilet, because it's too hard on my legs and hip, right now. Besides, you can see a lot more, when I do it this way! I think you'll like that! I spread my lips with my fingers, first, when I do it like this, so they don't stick together, and make it spray. Then I let them come back to normal, before I start to go."

She does exactly as she describes, in the video, and then warns, "Here it comes! Be careful so it doesn't get you all wet! Oh! That's no problem, because you're not here! Too bad! I miss you!"

Her stream starts and arcs neatly into the bowl, near the front of the toilet. It sprays more than I remember, and I am delighted to hear a loud hiss, which I definitely don't remember coming from her, when she does it this way. She notices her secondary stream, a little trickle, beginning to run from her slit, down her left lip, wetting it, and then continuing down her left, inner thigh, at about the same place where her stream sprinkled her leg, when she peed, sitting down, in the still picture.

"Ooh, that could get my leg wet, all the way down to my ankle, or drip on the floor, and make a mess, that I would have to clean up! It always seems to run down my leg in the same place, when I do it this way. I wonder why that happens?"

She says, as she stops peeing, and reaches for the toilet paper. She folds a neat, square pad of t.p., wipes her thigh, and then starts peeing again, watching her thigh very carefully, for that secondary stream, holding the pad in her hand. Sure enough, it appears again, and she wipes it away, as best she can, while still peeing.

"This is when I wish you were here to help me wipe my leg, like you used to! Do you remember doing that for me? It's hard for me to watch where my pee goes, keep my nightie up, and out of the way, and wipe my leg, all at the same time. If I stop to wipe, and start again, it will probably sprinkle, and my legs will get all wet, anyway! I wish you were here to help me!"

She continues peeing, and dabs occasionally at the little secondary trickle, on her thigh, as her bladder empties, through her main stream, going straight into the toilet. Finally, her main stream falters, with a last spurt, and sprinkles both of her thighs, as she finishes peeing.

"Dammit! I was hoping that wouldn't happen, this time!"

She says, as she begins wiping her legs with the pad of t.p., in her hand.

"Now I really wish you were here to help me wipe! I'd even let you lick me, all over, like you used to do. I loved it when you licked me, when we made love, but I was surprised that you wanted to lick me, when I was all wet, after I went! I thought you were a little strange, to like the taste and smell of my pee so much! Now I'd let you do anything you want, to help me clean up. Look how wet my legs are! You would have a lot to lick, more than the few little dribbles you used to get off of my legs! "

The camera zooms in on her thighs, clearly showing the large drops running down her legs, toward her calves and ankles, at this point. She continues to wipe her legs and pussy, with several pieces of t.p., until she feels she is dry, and checks herself out, with the camera, showing me the backs and fronts of her legs. To me, she is still as beautiful as I remember her being, even more so with her pee running down her legs. But now, her legs are finally dry.

Her voice comes on again, when she has her panties back on, and she is holding her nightie up, still standing over the toilet, giving me a final view of her lovely legs, saying,

"Well, I hope you liked my little show, and the still pictures I sent to you, too. I hope they bring back some good memories for you, like they do for me. Believe me, you're getting to see a lot more in this video, and in these pictures, than you could, if you were actually here, with me!"

She has signed her e-mail with love, and I pick up my phone immediately, to thank her.

Dr.P

• Love 3
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Excellent capture of intimacy as always, and another reminder of how mutually indulging in a fetish can keep things exciting as we age. We really do seem to have similar minds, as I have been playing with the idea of a story about a series of photos, similar to this!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1