"Marcia: A Brief, "Wet" Flirtation. Part 2. Day 2.

Dr.P

"Marcia:" A Brief "Wet" Flirtation. Part 2. Day 2.
by Dr.P

Added Tag: Desperation

"Marcia" and I have agreed to meet at the theater, for the musical show, using taxis as transportation. She is waiting at the side of the street, when my cab arrives, wearing a very pretty, wrap-around dress, which extends to just above her ankles, very stylish. When she sees me getting out of the cab, she twirls around once, like a dancer, revealing to me that her dress has a slit in the front, running all the way up to her white panties, which I see, in a flash. I am delighted, of course, and compliment her to the limits of my Chinese vocabulary,

"Ni nemah piao-liahng! Waw hung ai ni-da iefu, yeh ai kahn ni-da twei!"
("You are so beautiful! I love your dress very much, and love to see your legs!")

"Sheh-sheh ni! Waw jer-dao ni ai kahn yeh pung waw-da twei, soyie waw chuahng jeggah iefu!"
("Thank you! I know you love to look at and touch my legs, so I wore this dress!")

"Waw hung ai! Nemah hao kahn!"
("I love it! Very good looking!")

She takes my arm, and we enter the theater together, holding hands, and find our seats. When we sit down, she lifts one side of her slit dress, giving me a flash of her bare thighs. Holding her dress open, just enough, she takes my hand, and places it between them, about halfway between her knees and her panties, and crosses her legs, squeezing my hand tightly between them. She covers her legs and my hand, with the flap of her dress, catching my eyes with a wicked smile, and a wink, commenting,

"Ni-da shoh shr waw-da!"
("Your hand is mine!")

I wink back, agreeing with her,

"Waw-da shoh shr ni-da! Ni-da twei shr waw-da!"
("My hand is yours! Your legs are mine!")

She replies,

"Waw-da twei shr ni-da!"
("My legs are yours!")

As if to prove this, she uncrosses her legs, and begins to open her thighs to my hand. I caress her lovely legs tenderly, and move my hand up, toward her panties, but don't reach them, just yet.

The show is good, and we watch the whole thing, with my hand between her legs. Toward the end, she moves my hand up, pressing it against her slit, through her panties, and whispers in my ear, in English,

"I want to pee." She presses her legs together, squeezing my hand tightly against her panties, and holds it there, then crosses her legs, to keep it in place.

"I want to pee, too," I whisper in reply, pressing my hand against her slit, between her crossed legs, to help her hold her pee in.

When the show ends, we get up and look for the bathrooms. There is already a long line, outside of the women's, and this theater does not have a "disabled" facility, for single users, so we can't do our restaurant thing. Although she needs to pee badly, she is not yet super-desperate, so we walk out of the theater, and look around.

Fortunately, the theater is located in an area where there are many hotels, restaurants, and tourist attractions. It turns out that there is a clean, modern hotel, about three doors down, from the theater. Although we haven't talked about sharing a room, yet, in our relationship, we literally can't keep our hands off of one another, and we just want to be alone together, for the rest of the afternoon. So we enter the hotel, which fortunately has a vacancy, and I rent the room for us, with cash.

We get into our room, and head straight for the bathroom, together. It is clean, dry, and well maintained, of course. She stands in front of the toilet, lifts her long dress in one motion, and wraps it around her waist, showing me her white panties, and beautiful legs. I am tempted to hug her legs, and kiss her thighs and panties, but I know that she really needs to pee, so I restrain my impulse, at least temporarily.

She secures her dress at her waist, with the sash, which is meant to keep it closed, but now keeps it up, above her panties. She keeps her legs together, actually crossing them momentarily, in her now desperate effort to hold her pee in, and avoid wetting her panties and legs, while standing. I drop to my knees, quickly grasp her panties, at her waist, and begin pulling them down, for her. They seem to fit tighter than I remember, and I only get them to mid thigh, when she says,

"Fahng la! Waw hung kwai yao shiao-bien! Waw yao shen-tzai dzoh!"
("Let go! I want to pee very fast! I have to to sit down now!")

"Hao!" ("OK!")

I reply, as I release her panties from my grasp, and back away, giving her room to sit down.

In a flash, she sits down, and tries to spread her legs, getting them slightly open, almost in time, as she releases her initial spurt, briefly wetting her left thigh, leaving dribbles, and sprinkling her panties, still at mid thigh, and tightly stretched by her legs, a pose that I find very erotic. She stops peeing, and adjusts her position, trying to spread her legs, a little more.

"Very sexy!" I comment, as I lean forward, trying to lick the dribbles from her thigh, but I only succeed in kissing the top, dry part of it. Flashing me a smile and a wink, she giggles, and replies,

"Sexy? Wei shen ma? Waw twei shir-la! Ni hun ai kahn, shr bu shr?"
("Sexy? Why? My leg is wet! You love to see that, right?")

"Shr! Waw hung ai kahn ni twei shir-la, gei ni ching-ching, yeh gei ni tsah!"
("Right! I love to see your legs get wet, then kiss them, and wipe them for you!"

She stops struggling with her panties, since she really needs to pee, and releases her flat spray, which comes out straight forward, between her thighs, which are no more than an inch apart, controlled by her panties, stretched to the limit by her legs. The ongoing side spray from her stream wets her inner thighs, with a fine mist, leaving dribbles, which I am looking forward to licking from her lovely legs. I find this pose extremely sexy, and am glad that she is letting it happen, while I watch. I also notice that some of her spray is shooting under the front of the seat, and sprinkling her calves, which I have never seen it do, before. More of her lovely legs, for me to lick, and wipe, and another intimate secret, for us to share.

She notices that her legs are getting wet, and she tries to spread them wider, but her "bladder leak" panties don't stretch, and she can't. I find it extremely erotic and intimate to see how her thighs, and even her calves, actually get wet, when she pees, sitting down. It is something I have never seen before, with her, and I cherish my new insight into her most private acts and bodily functions. I have rarely felt this close to a woman, this early, in a relationship. She stops peeing, looks me in the eyes, and says,

"Waw dah twei shir-la! Waw bu nung kai twei! Waw koodze tai shiao la! Ni nung bu nung gei waw toh koodze, soyie waw kuh-ie kai waw-da twei?
("My thighs are wet! I can't spread my legs! My panties are too tight! Can you help me pull my panties down, so I can spread my legs?")

"Waw kuh-ie gei ni toh ni-da koodze!"
("I can help you take your panties down!") I answer.

She lifts her knees and thighs off of the seat, in the front, and I grasp her panties and slip them all the way down to her ankles, in one motion, wiping the dribbles from her calves, with her panties, in the process, and giving her the freedom to spread her legs, which she does, leaving several inches of space between her inner thighs.

Her powerful flat spray starts again, leaving her thighs as they were, but going straight forward, even further than before, sprinkling the front of the seat with a few drops, between her knees. She bends forward slightly, to bring her stream down, into the bowl, both above and below the seat. I rest my chin on the front of the seat, in her wet spot, open my mouth, catch her eyes, and say,

"Waw yao huh ni-da chah!"
("I want to drink your tea!")

"Hung hao! Waw gei ni huh waw-da chah!"
("Very good! I'll give you a drink of my tea!")

She answers, remembering our conversation about her "tea," as she spreads her lips with her fingers, and aims her stream into my mouth. I swallow a couple of mouths full of her "tea" greedily. Her stream weakens, and finally stops. She spreads her legs to give me access to her inner thighs and slit, which are very wet, so I can lick them "dry" for her. She humps my face, and wraps her legs around my head. I find her clit with my tongue, and bring her to an intense orgasm, while she is still sitting on the toilet.

As she recovers on the toilet, with her legs relaxed and open, she asks,

"Ni yeh yao shiao bien, shr bu shr?"
("You want to pee too, right?")

"Shr." ("True.") I answer.

She spreads her legs as wide apart as she can, on the seat, unzips my fly, and unbuckles my belt, as I kneel, in front of her, pulls out my semi-hard cock, and aims it into the toilet, between her legs. Understanding what she wants me to do, I slip my pants and shorts down, and out of the way. It takes me a while to relax, but I eventually get my stream going, into the toilet. She slowly brings her legs closer together, and eventually holds my pissing cock between her knees, so her thighs and pussy get sprayed with my pee. My stream weakens, and eventually stops.

Then my cock begins to stiffen, as she squeezes it between her knees. I start rubbing it between her knees and on her thighs. Keeping her knees together, holding my cock, she leans back and spreads her lips with her fingers, then squirts a brief spurt of her pee on her thighs, and on my cock. I rub my wet cock on her wet thighs, which are now slippery with her pee, and spurt my cum all over them, almost all the way up to her pussy, in the front. She rubs it into the skin of her lovely thighs, as she did, previously, with a wicked grin on her face.

After I recover, I begin wiping her legs and pussy with t.p. We survey the damage, and find that it is minimal. Her dress is still wrapped up, held out of the way by her sash, and dry. So are my pants. Her "bladder leak" panties are a little damp, but still wearable. I know she carries a spare pair, in her purse. I finish wiping her dry, with t.p., help her take her damp panties all the way off, and hang them on the towel rack, for her. Then I help her straighten her dress, close the single button at her waist, and re-wrap her sash, around her, with no panties underneath. I pull up my pants, and buckle my belt.

I fill the in-room tea kettle with water, start it, and ask her,

"Waw koh kuh. Waw yao huh ie dien juen-da chah. Ni yao bu yao huh chah?"
("I'm thirsty. I would like to drink a little real tea. Do you want to drink tea?")

"Waw yao," ("I want some,") she answers.

I make us some tea, and we sit together at the foot of the bed, and drink it, from cups which we set on the built-in desk. We talk freely, feeling relaxed, and very affectionate. I end up making second and third cups of tea, for both of us, exhausting the supply of tea bags, in the room. We talk intimately, and start hugging, touching, and caressing, sitting side by side, on the bed. We are feeling very close and comfortable, with one another.

Finally, she stands up and faces me, while I am still sitting on the bed. I reach up and give her a really big hug, take advantage of the open front of her wrapped dress, and start caressing her legs, slowly working upward, from her calves to her inner thighs, approaching her naked slit. I soon discover that her inner legs are wet, with a few isolated dribbles, which seem to be pee, although I know I wiped them for her, and got them dry, no more than an hour ago. So I am very curious, wondering if her wetness is coming from excitement, or leaks of her pee. Either one is a huge turn-on, for me. So I start kissing and licking her thighs, catching the stray dribbles first. They taste like her pee. I look up, and catch her eyes, with my question on my face, and she answers, without my asking,

"Waw-da shiao bien ie-dien low-la. Waw-da twei shir ingwei waw meo chuahng koodze. Waw meo koodze, yudih shr-ho twei shir-la."
("My pee leaked a little. My legs got wet, because I didn't put on my panties. When I have no panties on, my legs sometimes get wet.")

She has finally told me why she wears "bladder leak" panties, without my asking, and she looks a little anxious, after making this very confidential revelation to me. I find this very intimate and endearing, and the idea of her thighs and slit being wet, under her dress, is very erotic. So I move to reassure her, at once. I resume kissing and licking her thighs, as I had started, showing my obvious enjoyment. She relaxes again, and says,

"Ni ai ching-ching waw-da twei, yeh waw-da slit, gahn-la, shir-la, meo guahn-shee, shr bu shr?"
("You love to kiss my legs and my slit, dry or wet doesn't matter, right?")

"Shr! Waw hung ai ni-da twei yeh ni-da slit, shir-la, gahn-la, meo guahn shee!"
("True! I love your legs and your slit, wet or dry, it doesn't matter!")

I reach for the tie of her sash, and the button, which holds her dress in place. She has the same idea, and is ahead of me. She opens both, and unwraps her dress from her body, with my help, leaving her nude, below her waist, with only her pretty bra, white, with black trim, above. I hug her, and reach behind her back, unfastening her bra. Her breasts are small, but very lovely, very kissable. I hug her tight, bury my face in them, and kiss them, sucking and licking her nipples, very gently, and affectionately.

She unbuttons my shirt, and takes it off of me, then grabs my belt buckle, and opens it. I stand up, and drop my pants and shorts. We share a nude, full-body hug, still standing. She straddles one of my legs, with her damp pussy, and rubs it against me. Then she stops, saying,

"Waw yao shen shiao bien,"
("I want to pee, first")

She takes my hand and pulls me into the bathroom with her, as if I needed any encouragement. She sits on the toilet, nude, with her legs together, as she had done, the very first time she allowed me to watch her pee, a year ago. I drop to my knees, and bury my face in her thighs. She keeps them together, loosely, but allows enough space between them for my nose, and a peek at her stream. She pets the back of my head, and gives my face a quick, affectionate squeeze, with her thighs, then opens them a little, to give me a good view of her slit and stream.

She leans slightly forward, at her hips, to keep her thighs and my face relatively dry, since her stream tends to come out high and straight forward, and often sprays her inner thighs. It sometimes even sprays underneath the seat, wetting her calves, in front of the toilet, as I saw earlier, today. Leaning forward tends to prevent that, too. I hear her loud, sexy hiss, "sshsshsss," as her pee starts coming out, and I smell its fragrant aroma, wafting up, from between her thighs, so I say,

"Waw hung ai ting ni-da hiss, kahn yeh ven ni-da shiao bien! Hun shiahng! Yeh hung hao kahn!"
("I love to hear your hiss, and watch and smell your pee! Very fragrant! And very pretty!")

I remember that I am curious about her peeing, in general, and have a couple of very intimate, personal questions that I want to ask her, but I don't quite know how to phrase them, or dare to ask them, in my very limited Chinese. Since I now understand why she wears the "bladder leak" panties, I know that she may be sensitive about that fact, so I must be careful.

I raise my head from her thighs, look up at her face, and our eyes meet. She recognizes my questioning look, stops peeing, and locks eyes with me, looking very receptive.

"Ni yao shen ma?"
("What do you want?")

She asks, with a warm, loving smile, locking eyes with me.

Since it seems that we are feeling so open and affectionate, and she has already made a very intimate revelation to me, I just go ahead and ask her, doing the best I can, with my rudimentary Chinese.

"Ni-da shiao bien, dzung-shr hiss, meo? Ni-da dah twei dzung-shr shir, soyie ni yao tsah?
("Does your pee always hiss, or not? Do your thighs always get wet, so you have to wipe them?")

She smiles and chuckles at my questions, then answers them, without hesitation, to my surprise, and delight:

"Waw-da shiao bien dzung shr hiss. Waw-da pee spray, waw dah twei yudih shr-ho shir la, kuh-shr meo dzung shr, yeh waw yao tsah twei, ingwei waw-da slit hun shiao."

("My pee always hisses. My pee sprays, my thighs sometimes get wet, but not always, and I have to wipe them, because my slit is very small.")

"Sheh-sheh ni, gei waw shaw."
("Thanks for telling me.")

"Ni hun shee-hwahn waw-da shiao bien, shr bu shr? Ni yao jer-dao tsema waw twei shir-la, yeh yao ting-jen waw hiss, yeh kahn waw pee spray, dui bu dui?"

("You like my pee a lot, right? You want to know how my legs get wet, and want to hear my hiss and see my pee spray, right?")

"Dui-luh! Shr!" ("Right! True!")

"Waw hung ai gei ni shaw, gei ni kahn, yeh gei ni ven yeh ting waw-da shiao bien, ingwei ni hun shee-hwahn."
("I very much love to tell you, show you, and let you smell and listen to my pee, because you like it so much.")

"Ching tien, waw kahn ni-da shiao twei shir-la. Waw yung ni-da koodze gei ni tsah. Ni shiao twei yudih shr ho, shir-la, shr bu shr?"
("Today I saw that your calves got wet. I used your panties to wipe them for you. Your calves sometimes get wet, right?")

"Shr! Waw shiao bien hun lee-hai, yudih shr ho spray waw-da shiao twei, yeh tsuh-soh!"
("True! When my pee is very powerful, it sometimes sprays my calves, and the toilet!")

She looks a little shy and embarrassed, as she admits this, so I wrap my arms around her, and hug her, caress her calves, with a few dribbles on them, lick my hands, then kiss her thighs again, and bury my face in them. She says,

"Ni kahn waw kai twei, ie dien, gei ni kahn waw-da slit, yeh waw shao bien, hung hao!"
("You watch me spread my legs a little more, so you can see my slit and my pee better!")

"Hung hao! Waw hung ai ni kai twei, gei waw hung hao kahn ni-da slit yeh ni-da shiao bien!"
("Great! I would love to have you spread your legs so I can see your slit and your pee better!")

With that, she slowly spreads her legs a couple more inches apart, and sits up straighter, leaning slightly backward, to give me a clearer view of her slit. I look very closely at her pretty little slit, when it is not spraying her pee, for the first time. It is truly beautiful, very narrow, between her two outer, major lips, which are tightly compressed, with no space, or protrusion of her inner lips, between them. I see why she says her slit is "shiao"("small").

"Ni-da slit hung piao-liahng, hung ka-ai-ia!" I comment.
("Your slit is very pretty, very cute!")

"Now I want to piss! ...sshsshsss! Really bad! Watch me!"

She says, in English. imitating her own hiss, with a smile and a wink, keeping her legs open.

I look closely at her slit, and notice a couple of preliminary dribbles, leaking out of it, at the very top of her tight, outer lips. The drops begin to run downward on her lips, toward her bum. Then her flat spray erupts from her entire slit, in a powerful arc, between her thighs, accompanied by her real hiss. She moves her body and legs, slightly, changing the character and direction of her stream, without using her fingers to spread her lips. It even sprinkles the fronts of her thighs, at one point. It is truly spectacular and incredibly sexy, to see her beautiful arc, rising from her slit, and then falling into the toilet, near its front.

"Ni hung ai kahn waw kai twei piss, shr bu shr? Ni yao bu yao ching-ching waw dah twei, shir-la?"
("You love to watch me piss, with my legs open, right? Do you want to kiss my wet thighs?")

"Shr! Waw hung ai kahn ni kai twei piss! Yeh waw hun yao ching-ching ni dah twei, shir-la!"
("Right! I love to watch you piss with your legs open! And I want to kiss your wet thighs, very much!")

Her stream eventually weakens, and stops spraying. I dive straight down, kissing and licking the dribbles from the fronts of her thighs, intending to start licking her inner thighs and slit, when she pats me on the shoulder, and stops me, saying,

"Dung ie dung! Waw hung ai ni ching-ching waw-da slit, yeh waw-da twei, kuh-shr chuahng be tsuhsoh hun shufu! Waw-men tsai chuahng, hao bu hao?

("Wait a minute! I love very much to have you kiss my slit, and my legs, but the bed is much more comfortable than the toilet! We should get on the bed, OK?")

"Hung hao!" ("Very good!")

I reply, as I grab a towel from the rack, in the bathroom, and put it on the bed, for her to lie on. She lies down on the bed, with her bum on the towel, and her legs wide open, over the side, giving me access to her whole body, while I kneel on the floor, with my face between her legs. I move upward, and she raises her arms, wraps them around my neck, and kisses me on the forehead, not on the mouth, which is not too surprising, since she has peed in my mouth, and I have wiped her pee from her thighs and the seat, with my beard, in the last hour or two. I return her kiss, on her neck, and then work my way down from her neck to her lovely breasts, and linger there, kissing and sucking her nipples, very gently.

Then I work my way down her flat belly, to her mons, and her slit, where I tease her, kissing her lightly, and flicking her clit with my tongue. I dive between her very wet thighs, licking and swallowing as many of her pee dribbles as I can reach, with my tongue. She aids and abets me in my efforts, twisting and turning, then wrapping her legs around my face and head, and humping my mouth. I find her clit with my tongue, and bring her to the brink of an orgasm, then back off, licking her lips, thighs, and bum again, finding as many pee droplets and dribbles, as I can.

Then I move back up, and feather-kiss her clit, and take her all the way there. She squeezes my face with her thighs, writhes, and moans, with pleasure, as she cum's, in an earth-shaking orgasm, during which she squirts her juices and a generous swallow of her pee, into my mouth. I swallow it eagerly, then crawl up on the bed with her. Our nude bodies intertwine, as we crawl all over each other, having wanted each other, and all of this, for almost two years.

We fall asleep for an hour or so, on the bed, in each other's arms. When we awaken, we decide to shower together, before dressing. We still can't keep our hands off of each other, and we step into the shower, hand in hand, then turn and face each other. When the warm water hits her, she starts peeing, with her legs together. Knowing that I want to watch her, she alerts me, saying,

"I pee! Waw-da twei shir-la! Ni kahn waw!"
("I pee! My legs are wet! You watch me!")

"Waw kahn-jen ni-da pee, ni-da twei shir-la! Waw hung ai kahn ni!"
("I see your pee, and your wet legs! I love to watch you!")

She looks incredibly sexy, to me, just letting her pee run down her legs, while I watch. She stops peeing momentarily, then spreads her legs wide, and opens her lips with her fingers, shooting a powerful stream straight forward, toward me, then stops, saying,

"Ni kahn! Waw djahng shiao bien, shahng ni! Ni yeh shiao bien, gung waw, hao bu hao?"
("Look! I stand to pee, like you! You pee with me, too, OK?")

"Hung hao! Ni-da djahng shiao bien hung piao-liahng! Waw hung ai kahn ni djahng shiao bien!"
("Very good! Your standing pee is very pretty! I love to watch you pee standing!")

We both stand in the shower, peeing toward each other. Our streams cross, and we pee all over each other, laughing, and hugging. Our streams eventually stop, and we hug, intertwining our pee-wet legs. Then we help each other wash, with shower gel and warm water, until we are clean. We dry off and get dressed together, helping each other. Her "bladder leak" panties, which I hung on the towel bar, are dry, by now. I show them to her, sniff them deeply, and hand them to her, saying,

"Ni-da koodze hun shiahng!"
("Your panties are very fragrant!")

She laughs,

"Ni hung ai ven waw-da shiao bien!"
("You love to smell my pee!")

"Dui-luh!" ("Yes!")

Then she opens her wrap-around dress, in the front, and I help her put them on. She is so beautiful, that I have to drop to my knees, and kiss her through her panties, one more time, drawing in a deep breath, as she squeezes my face between her thighs, before she closes and wraps her dress.

She sits down on the foot of the bed, and invites me to join her, sitting by her side. She takes my hand, opens her dress, in the front, and places it on her lovely, bare thigh. Then she tells me her plans for the next day:

"Ming tien, waw-men chr wu fahn. Shr-ahr wrzen tsai lai. Jeggah dee-fahng yu gahn-jing-da tsuhsoh. Ni hoh-nien kahn waw shiao bien tsai djer-lee, waw twei kai luh. Ni jee bu jee-duh?"

("Tomorrow, we are having lunch. Twelve people are coming. That place has a clean toilet. Last year, you watched me pee there, with my legs open. Do you remember?")

"Dui-luh! Waw bu nung wahn!"
("Yes! I can't forget!")

"Ming tien, waw-men shahng jeggah gahn-jing-da tsuhsoh. Waw kuh-ie dzoh, shiao bien, twei kai-luh. Ni kuh-ie kahn waw! Ni hung ai kahn waw, shr bu shr?

(Tomorrow, we will find that clean toilet. I can sit down and pee, with my legs open. You can watch me! You love to watch me, very much, right? ")

"Shr! Waw hung ai kahn ni kai twei shiao bien!"
("Yes! I love to watch you pee with your legs open!")

"Ni kuh-ie ching-ching, yeh tsah waw-da slit, waw-da twei. Ni yeh kuh-ie cum tsai waw-da twei shahng. Ni shee- bu shee-hwan?"
("Then you can kiss and wipe my slit and my legs. You can cum on my legs, too. Would you like that?")

"Waw hung ai ching-ching ni-da slit, yeh ni-da twei, yeh cum tsai ni-da twei shahng! Hao jee luh!"
("I love to kiss your slit and your legs, and cum on your legs! That's the greatest!")

"Ru-gwaw waw-men huh hun doh chah, ni kuh-ie kahn waw liahnguh, sahnguh shiao bien! Ni shee- bu shee-hwan?"
("If we drink a lot of tea, you can watch me pee two or three times! Would you like that?")

"Hung hao! Waw hung ai kahn ni, liahnguh, sahnguh shiao bien, gung waw!"
("That's great! I would love very much to watch you pee two or three times, with me!")

We stand up, and our lips meet in a hot, sensuous kiss, with our tongues dancing in each other's mouths, and hug each other close, as we get ready to leave our room, very reluctantly.

We share a taxi, to take me to my hotel, and her to her home.

I get out of the cab, looking forward to the next day. She winks and blows me a kiss, as the cab pulls away.

When I reach my and my wife's hotel room, she has not yet returned. So I turn on the TV and wait for her. She arrives shortly. She has had a good day, and there are no problems. She doesn't know that I have spent the entire afternoon, alone with "Marcia," whom she once described as a "skinny girl."

Dr.P

Edited by Dr.P
Added a word to the dialog, near the end, to clarify.
  • Hot 3
  • 2 weeks later...