Someone walked in on me peeing on public stairs

On 12/6/2019 at 5:35 AM, Girllikespee said:

Hot! I'd love to catch a guy desperately pissing in public.

I like that idea.

In once frequented a place with a larger parking area, a railroad, station,  a bridge etc where there is a stripe with larger bushes on the side of the street next to the sidewalk with a wall behind it. Probably 2 meters of bushes in width and at some spots the vegetation is not so dense so you can enter. There was a nice girl approaching and the sidewalk is quite long. So after peeing there against the wall in the bushes i got out and she was walking in the distance but close enough to see me get out of there. Making it obvious what i have done to everyone. I don't know if she even noticed me coming out of there, she could have but lots of people are not aware of their surroundings but i liked the idea. So i stood there playing with my cell until she walked by. Usually i am more pee shy but then i learned i sometimes like the idea of a girl knowing i just had a pee somewhere.

Edited by Remi
  • Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Thats a nice story you told there.👍 You should just have kept on with pissing as the person came. Maybe it would have even been more exciting for you to know, that someone sees you pissing there. For me it always is. And I (mostly) don't care if they see my dick or whatever. Hardly ever someone aproches a pissing guy to make him stop. So keep on pissing. 😜