True Story on Cleaning the Ladies Room Pee

I work at a grocery store cleaning and I had to clean bathrooms as one of my duties. For my job I always had to clean the ladies room and mens room all the time. To let people know I was cleaning the bathroom I would left the door open to the bathroom by putting the trash can by the door. Anyone male or female need to use the bathroom I would step out of the bathroom and shut the bathroom door. One night when I was moping the ladies room floor a ladies stud by the door opening waiting for me to out to have her use the ladies room. I told her I all I had to do was finish cleaning the floor and told she say ok. She walk in the ladies room and went into the handicap stall she pulled her pants and underwear down and took a good piss. I still in the ladies room moping the when she was in the stall taking her piss. When she was done she washed her hands and walked out. This was the first time I had this done to me. I like the sound of women pee.

• Like 2
Very funny guess some people don't care, can you give me. A rating.

You need something more interesting than begging for a rating.

There are pictures to look at and stories that are interesting. Perhaps you can make some interesting comments on them.

After I had written the note above and left, I wished that I had made the suggestion that in the Introduction section that you introduce yourself and tell how you found this forum and what interesting things you have seen here as you scan thru the material.

Oh BTW, I had my problems getting ratings. Now that I gotten access to the videos, I find that the pictures are as interesting if not more so than the videos.