Woman’s Fitting Room Question

I have a question for the ladies. When in the women’s fitting room at a clothing store, do you often see signs of it being pissed in? Smell, tissue, stains?

I wondered that and have had two lady friends mention smelling something in those rooms. I have also had two lady friends admit to using fitting rooms to relieve themselves. One out of convenience quite a few times, carpeted and non-carpeted floors. The other pissed in a chair in the fitting room because she was desperate and was about to wet her clothes. She pissed in the chair so nobody would hear her. 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

My mother in law used to work in retail and she mentioned that she found pee puddles in fitting rooms several times.   The context on how it came up was that  she was saying that women were far more disgusting than men.  They would leave rubbish in the fitting rooms, often left clothes crumpled up in there and she found pee puddles and discarded soiled knickers.  She also said that women were more likely to be the culprits for shop lifting and she often found tags for clothes in ladies fitting rooms where ladies had gone in there and taken the tags off and either put the clothes in bags or wore them under their own clothes to steal them.  

• Like 3