Pee Conversation

Was talking to a lady who is a social media friend. We’ve never met in person but we like one another by the little we know about each other. I would post comments mentioning peeing. She thinks I’m hilarious and think I’m always joking so she didn’t know I was serious.

She didn’t realize I was serious until a private conversation where I really told her of my fetish. She said her pee was clear because she drinks nothing but water. She mentioned peeing straight bottled water.

Of course I asked of she peed outside or any place other than a bathroom. She said she had peed outside when she was homeless as a child and teen. She did say that now she pees in, “Weird places”. I asked what weird places were. She said in containers. I didn’t think that was weird at all. But then again, I have a pee fetish.

I asked, if she did it out of desperation or if she enjoyed it. She said to avoid using filthy public restrooms when she’s out. I asked where does she pee in containers, in a car? She replied no, she wouldn’t pee in a car unless she had to. 

So basically if she’s out and has to piss she’ll use a large cup or bottle while standing outside of the car, then throw the cup or bottle in the first dumpster she finds. 

She did say she would pee for me, to include my car, but not while I am involved with someone. She also said that she enjoys being watched.  

She owns a business selling lingerie. I have attached a link to her website.

https://riri-s-little-jewel.myshopify.com/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Starks2010 I have to agree with @mm8282 - You do seem to be very lucky finding girls who are willing to pee for you and/or discuss peeing.   

NB - the link to the website doesn't seem to work - BUT - do you know whether she is happy for you to share the website details together with the knowledge about the website proprietor's peeing activities?   i.e. it would mean she is not anonymous and she could get contacts from people here relating to pee, which she may or may not appreciate.

• Like 1