Pads, pull ups and nappies

I've always liked peeing in places that I shouldn't, and I'd like to take it to another level by peeing in my pants at work.

As tempting as it is to let it run down my legs and soak into my trousers, I'm thinking that it might be more practical to wear some sort of nappy/diaper, pad or pull up, which is where I'd like some advice.

I'm into pee rather than having a nappy fetish. Ideally I'd still be able to wear my own briefs, but I'm not convinced slip-in pads would have either the capacity or absorbency to cope with a full pee.

Would the nappy-style pads be able to cope? How about 'pull up' pants? And how 'discrete' do they tend to be (under jeans, for example)?

Any tips appreciated!

I was curious about some of these and sent off for a couple of the inserts only the light to medium ones though. They weren't bad exactly as they describe really  but definitely wouldnt take a proper full pee, maybe get a free sample of the heavier ones and test drive

https://www.tena.co.uk/men/products/free-sample

Edited by mickymoist
  • Like 1

Yep, a dry (wet!) run is definitely called for.

Seems cheating having the pee contained like that, but there's something about peeing in front of unaware colleagues which makes a bit of experimentation worthwhile 😈

• Like 2

My advice would be to use some heavy duty Tena pants.  That's what I do at any rate.  The number of drops on the packet indicates the absorbency level and I suggest going for the highest level of protection you can get.  Most supermarkets and good pharmacies sell them.  Based on personal experience, I suggest you avoid the Boots 'Staydry' pants which are a lot cheaper.  I found out the hard way that they're cheap for a reason.  

Edited by Adyguy6970
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, patch said:

something about peeing in front of unaware colleagues

Yes I quite like this idea too, I've let the odd little bit out in work, have got quite good at judging what my underwear will take, and wear black so as long as I don't seriously misjudge it I'm safe.  I'm also not into the full on diaper stuff but the thought of properly peeing somewhere with people around is interesting

• Like 1