Taste of pee .....

So what do you like about pee, when you taste it, just a question that was bought up here after yesterday's unexpected session.

Does it gross you out? The thought of piss in you mouth make you feel queasy? If you watch a girl pee up close, do you get a compulsion to taste? What do you do if it is bad and disgusting, do you cover your reaction?

I have to admit, that all of these feelings happened to me, and my ladies have felt the same way, but we got over it, rather quickly considering. Most of our pee is like warm water, no taste, but there are some throwbacks, a coppery metallic taste, Maigh has morning pee, full of melatonin, which starts producing at 2.00 am, stopping when daylight hits the eyes. This, in her words is "pretty disgusting" but also sez that the rest of the day just gets better.

So, what do you think?

Scot_Lover and his Two Scot lassies

Okay.

We are disgustingly healthy here, no regular medication, drink once or twice per week (we don't just drink for the sake of it), plan our pee episodes to make it more pleasant (drinking a lot of water, beer, cider) beforehand.

The 3 of us just got to talking in bed, and somehow turned to what we like about it, each of us talking through it, very enlightening, even after 7 years of being together.

We thought we would compare our thoughts with other people, see if our experiences were the same.

Scot_Lover

• 3 weeks later...

I have swallowed pee from a few women. More than once I have drunk the lot direct from the spring but I prefer to just taste a little unless she has nowhere elese to do it, maybe to avoid bed wetting.

After some experiment the best flavour is after she has drunk home made cider, no chemical additives or sweeteners, with a glass of water between each pint to dilute a little. If she can top up with a glass of mead, the resulting pee has a subtle pleasant taste which I am very happy to drink.

• 1 month later...
My girlfriend has peed in my mouth before and it has somewhat of a sour taste the majority of the time but sometimes it doesn't really have a taste but it also sometimes has a ok taste but overall it taste sour and not very good half the time

I find when me And my girl go out for some drinks at night and she has many drinks her pee really taste good not bad at all

Ye

I believe that if you drink a lot of fluids . That a person's pee will be clear and hardly have any taste at all . Because the pee is well diluted by how much you drink . plus what you have drank over a period of time .Especially alcohol or even water . Though fruit juices . Does add a bitter taste to pee . Because of the citric acid in most fruit juices. You might want to experiment in what tastes good to you , if you enjoy this type of activity .

yes diff when she drinks coffee u can taste it but when she drinks a lot of wine or water or beer it's not bad at all easy to drink it all