The Surprise

Last night my wife surprised me and I know it has opened a new chapter in our sex life.

It had been a really long day for both of us, working ten hour shifts and then when we got home we needed to do some spring cleaning so we got started on that. By the time we were done, it was getting dark and it was obvious we were both exhausted. My wife went to take shower.

"Can I join you?" I asked. She smiled and we raced each other to the bathroom. We fooled around a little bit in the shower and when I started reaching a point when I couldn't keep from touching her and pressing my body closer to hers, she shook her head.

"Not right now, babe," she said. "I'm really wore out." I sighed, disappointed, but still tried to enjoy being in the shower with her as we washed off under the warm water.

My wife finished before I did and stepped out of the shower. "I've got to pee," she said. After towling off she shut the curtain and a few seconds later even though I couldn't see I heard her sigh and pee loudly into the toilet. Knowing the curtain was blocking her view of me, I decided to just let my pee go in a strong arc into the shower water as I finished rinsing off.

We crawled in bed and I tried again to persuade her to make love.

"Please, let's not," she said. "I'm sorry. I really just want to go to sleep." Again, I was bummed but I understood. I was a bit wore out myself. We both got comfortable, closed out eyes, and it didn't take long to get to sleep.

Sometime in the middle of the night, around 2:00, I woke up to my wife tossing and turning a lot. I could tell she was awake because every twenty seconds or so she would sigh.

"Are you okay, honey?" I asked.

"Not really," she mumbled, still sounding half asleep.

"What's wrong?" She was quiet for a few seconds and then finally answered.

"I have to pee and I don't really want to get up."

I laughed. "Well, what are you going to do? I mean, you have to get up."

"I'm trying to lay so I'm not pushing on my bladder, but it's not working too well." She rolled over again, settling on her back. "I really have to pee."

"So go to the bathroom," I said.

"But I don't want to get up, I'm so tired." She turned over so her back was facing me. I love it when she lays like this. I scooted closer to her, pressing my chest to her back and my crotch just beneath her buttocks. "Don't," she said. "I have to pee."

"So are you going to get up?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said. "I'm so tired and sore I don't want to move."

I laughed again. "Do you want me to go get you a towel?" I asked. She was quiet for a few seconds again and I wondered, What is she thinking?

"Would you?" she asked. I sat still for maybe too long before I spoke.

"Are you serious?"

"Please, Dave. I really don't want to get up. I just want to lay here. And I am going to burst soon, so unless we want a soaked bed I need a towel."

I pictured for a moment my wife emptying her bladder into one of our towels while laying in our bed and I could feel my penis twitch. This was all I needed. I rushed to the bathroom and grabbed a couple of our thick towels. When I returned she was still laying on our side, so I folded the towels over and placed them on top of each other on the bed between us. My wife rolled over onto her back so the towels were under her bottom just beneath her crotch. Perfect.

"I'm sorry Dave. I can't believe I'm about to do this but I have to pee so bad and I'm too tired get up."

"It's okay," I said. I couldn't believe what was about to happen. I stared at my wife's crotch, waiting for the inevitable.

"Could you take my panties off?" she asked. I quickly and excitedly slipped her panties down her strong thighs and tossed them on the floor. "Thank you," she said. "Oh, I'm about to pee. I can't hold it any longer. Ahhh." After her sigh, a messy spray of pee splashed from her crotch and right away created a dark wet spot on the towel under her. "Ohh, Dave, this feels so good. Oh, I had to pee so bad. Mmm." The warm flow continued, soaking into the towel and splashing against her thighs. I looked at her and I could tell she was really enjoying this. I knew what my wife looked like when she was turned on and she was obviously turned on.

I scooted close to her, laying with my chest touching her arm, as she continued to dribble into the soaked towels. Feeling bold, I reached my hand to her crotch and gently touched her pussy, not caring about the drops of pee that splashed against my hand. "What...are you...? Oh, that feels amazing," she moaned. "Ohhhh, Dave." My erection had grown so much I was nearly busting out of my shorts. I also felt my bladder sneaking up on me, probably awakened by my wife's impressively long pee. Her flow was dwindling to a trickle, but I did not stop stroking her vagina.

"I want you," I said, pulling down the top of my shorts to reveal my very erect penis. She looked at me and nodded.

"Okay," she said.

I crawled on top of her and it didn't take much for me to slip in. She was very warm and wet. I moved in and out of her slowly and tenderly, wanting to feel every second of this as intensely as I could. My wife was already moaning with pleasure. I had another idea before either of us reached our peak. I pulled out and nudged her left shoulder a little. She knew what I wanted and rolled over on her right side. I crawled up behind her and she spread her legs just enough to let me slip into her again, from behind. The feeling of my wife's full and fit ass pressed against me while I hump her is one of the hottest things for me. I reached around and caressed her vagina and kissed the back of her neck and shoulders while she bucked her hips and held my penis gently but securely between her thighs. I heard her moaning increase to gasps and soon we were both screaming as we climaxed. I ejaculated into her, feeling sweet and liberating release as she moaned and writhed her hips even more.

I slipped out and laid next to her, relaxed and satisfied.

"I have to pee again," she said.

"So do I," I say. My wife rolled over on her back and, sighing, released her bladder again, adding to the already large puddle on the towels under her. "You said you had to pee, too?" she asked.

"I did," I said.

"You might as well. I've already soaked the bed, so..." Still laying on my side, my penis touching my wife's left hip, I let go, spraying a warm stream of pee against her hip that trickled to the towels under us. I expected her to recoil or even say something, but she moaned. When I finished, I snuggled up close to her, enjoying the feeling of her buttocks against me. We fell asleep shortly after.

I'm sure this will not be our last experience with this.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

Kevin, this is a fictional story. I probably should have said that at the beginning. And I would love to see that video. Do you have a link? I may just google it.