"Marcia:" A Brief, "Wet" Flirtation

"Marcia:" A Brief, "Wet" Flirtation

By Dr. P

Notes: This is another story which begins in reality, and then continues as a fantasy, similar to the first part of my story about "Diane," posted on June 12, 2019, on page 4 of Fictional Pee Stories. Just for fun, I will leave it to the reader to guess the point at which this story passes from reality into fantasy. I may reveal that inflection point, in response to questions from readers, later. I will stipulate that at least 40% of this story takes place in reality. As usual, "Marcia," the name of the principal character in this story, is totally fictitious. Here is the story:

I traveled recently with my wife to Taiwan to visit her relatives there, and conduct some family business. She is of Chinese ancestry, was born and raised in China, and speaks fluent Chinese. I am American, and speak very rudimentary Chinese, but understand more than I can speak. I can make myself understood, only on the most basic of levels, with my very limited vocabulary. When the real events which gave rise to this story began to take shape, I kicked myself for not applying myself much more diligently to learning Chinese, for which I have had a lifetime of opportunity. If I had, I think that more of this story could have been a reality.

We arrived there, in time for a recent National holiday, which went on for several days. We enjoyed elaborate luncheons, in restaurants, with my wife's extended family and friends, on virtually every day we spent in the country. All of them are fluent in Chinese, of course, and a few of them also speak English. But all group conversations were carried out in Chinese. I met the very lovely "Marcia" at the first of these luncheons, and she was present at a total of 5 of them.

She was easily the prettiest lady present, in our group, at the luncheons. She is slender, of medium height, with attractively styled, but short, dark brown hair, and a very pretty, expressive face, enhanced by a minimum of cosmetics, and smooth, naturally flawless skin. She is probably in her late forties, or early fifties, but could easily pass for mid thirties.

She wore a denim skirt, which extended just below her knees, over her bare legs, on the first day. I noticed that she has slim, shapely, but very well muscled calves, perfectly sculpted ankles, and lovely feet, which are well cared for. On the second day, she wore a dress, which extended well below her knees, but it sometimes rode up, as she got in and out of vehicles, and I saw that her legs are absolutely smooth, hairless, and flawless.

As to her body language, she is not a compulsive leg crosser, when she sits, wearing skirts or dresses, but she tends to sit with her legs relaxed, basically together, but not compressed tightly. I had an evil thought, when I saw her sitting posture, guessing that she peed in the same position as she sat, unless her stream came out relatively high and forward, as it often does, in middle-aged Asian women. In that case, she would probably need to open her legs, and lean forward, to keep them dry. Read on to find out if either of my guesses were correct.

She wore form-fitting pants, on the next two days, which showed off her trim, athletic thighs and bum. I thought I detected "bladder leak" protective panties, under her tight pants, on one day. On the last day of our visit, she wore a loose-fitting dress, which ended well above her knees, over a skintight pair of sheer, gold-tinted, footless tights, which showed off her beautiful legs, and pretty feet, to the best advantage.

Somehow, "Marcia" and I seemed to be drawn to one another, from the moment we were introduced, although I am much older than she is, and walk with a cane, due to an injury. We played flirtatious little eye games, and talked to each other as much as we could. Her English isn't much better than my Chinese, so it was difficult for us to communicate. But I felt that the attraction between us was strong and genuine, nonetheless. She made sure that she always sat next to me, on one side, while my wife sat on the other, at the large, circular restaurant tables where the luncheons were served.

She and my wife carried on extensive, very friendly conversations with one another, in Chinese, with me in the middle, between them, and my wife showed no trace of suspicion or jealousy, since "Marcia" is a member of the extended family of her younger sister, who hosted all of the luncheons. The three of us took good care of one another, passing endless cups of tea and dishes of food to each other, as the luncheons progressed.

On the last day of our visit, the attention of the customers of the restaurant, along with our group, was drawn to a very noisy parade or march, complete with sound trucks and bands, on the street below the restaurant. Nearly everyone moved toward the large windows, to watch it. "Marcia" and I were engaged in a fairly intense, intimate conversation, just the two of us, at the time, while my wife was talking with others, much further away. We were turned toward each other, in our chairs, with our knees occasionally touching. "Marcia's" relatives called out to her, urging her to come to the windows, to watch the parade on the street. She stood up in place, moved one hip and leg into contact with my shoulder and arm, and replied, loudly,

"Waw yao shiao bien!" (literal translation: "I want to pee!"), and continued to stand very close to me, as I sat, at the table.

I was a little surprised by her open announcement of her intimate bodily need, since she is a very classy lady. But I had learned, over a lifetime of experience with Asians, that they are generally much more open, honest, and relaxed about their bodily functions than most Westerners usually are.

Then she looked down, locked eyes with me, with in an intimate expression on her face, touched my shoulder, and asked me, in a whisper,

"Ni yao bu yao gung waw lai?" (Do you want to come with me?)

"Waw yao!" (I want to!), I answered, enthusiastically, reaching around her legs, over her dress, but below the table, hugging her closer to me.

I was thinking that she wanted me to keep her company, walking with her across the large restaurant, to the bathrooms, a fair distance from our table. Naturally, I assumed that our walk together would end at the door to the Ladies' room. I might visit the men's, wait for her, and walk back with her, which I liked. So I took it as a nice, relatively intimate invitation, since I might be able to say something vaguely erotic to her, as she entered or left the bathroom. I got up from the table, grabbed my cane, and walked with her, toward the restrooms.

When we arrived at the restrooms, to my profound surprise, she walked right past the women's room and the men's room, to the unisex bathroom, at the back, intended for the disabled, like me, with my cane. She opened the door, took my hand, and pulled me inside with her, then closed and locked the door. I noticed that the room was surprisingly clean and well maintained, for a public bathroom.

Locking eyes with me again, she took my hand, and pulled me with her, toward the toilet, stood in front of it, facing me, then lifted her dress, showing me her incredibly beautiful legs and panties, encased in her shear tights. I couldn't resist dropping to my knees, wrapping my arms around her legs, and kissing her thighs and panties, through her tights.

"Waw hun yao shiao bien!" (I want to pee very badly!) she warned me.

She slipped her tights and panties down to mid thigh, very quickly, in one motion, giving me a flash of her lovely, nearly hairless slit, already leaking a few dribbles, onto her inner thighs. I noticed that her panties were indeed of the incontinence variety, as I had surmised, from seeing her in tight pants, two days before, and they appeared to be slightly damp in the gusset, as I felt on my face, when I hugged her legs.

Then, she sat down quickly on the toilet, with her legs relaxed, but together, as she did when sitting, clothed, but leaning forward noticeably, to direct her stream downward, into the toilet. I loved her intimate, personal perfume, wafting up from the few drops of her pee, in her "bladder leak" panties, and from the dribbles, on the newly exposed skin of her upper thighs. I buried my face in her lovely, smooth thighs, began kissing them, and soon heard the very sexy, loud hiss of her pee, coming from between them, and its tinkle, as it reached the water in the toilet below. With all of the tea she had drunk, she had a powerful, fragrant stream, and I loved her hiss, as well as her smell.

I reached up, and eased her panties and tights further down on her thighs, to below her knees, while she was peeing, so they wouldn't get wet, and asked her, "Ni kai ni-da twei, ie dien, hao bu hao?" (Can you open your legs a little, OK?) as I gently tried to separate her knees, with my hands.

"Hao!" (OK!) she replied, "Ni yao kanh waw shiao bien! Waw gei ni kanh!" (You want to watch me pee! I'll let you see!)

She stopped peeing for a moment, smiled brightly, giggled a little, caught my eyes, and adjusted her position on the toilet, leaning back slightly, with her legs parted a couple of inches, giving me a clear view of her pussy and inner thighs. She resumed peeing, with her flat stream coming out forward in a spray, from her lovely slit, wetting her legs, and even splattering the front of the seat, momentarily, until she bent forward a little, to bring her stream back down, into the toilet. I again lowered my face, to kiss her thighs, and get a closer look at her stream.

"Shiao shing! Ni-da lien shir la!" (Be careful! Your face will get wet!) she warned me, as she clapped her thighs together, to prevent spraying my face, wetting them, even more, in the process.

I was lucky enough to catch some drops from her spraying stream on my lips and in my beard, before she got her legs fully closed. I looked up at her eyes, with a wicked grin, as I licked the little dribbles from my lips, and a couple of drops from her upper thighs, and replied,

"Waw bu tsai hu! Meo guan shie! Waw hun ai kahn ni-da shiao bien! Hun piao-liang! Hun shiang! Waw ai ting ni-da hiss...sshsshsss!" (I don't care! It doesn't matter! I love to watch your pee, very much! It's beautiful and smells lovely! I love to hear your hiss...sshshsss, too!)

She smiled, giggled a little, opened her legs again, and resumed peeing, in a still powerful, flat spray, coming out high and forward, from between her lovely, hairless lips. I rested my bearded chin on her knees, watched her pee, with rapt attention, and drew in her warm, steamy pee fragrance, which was heavenly, to me.

Her stream eventually weakened, and changed from a flat spray to a weaker, round stream, with no more hiss. It wandered and sprinkled a little, wetting first one of her thighs, and then the other, until she was done. She just let it all happen, while I watched, mesmerized. I noticed that quite a few dribbles already clung to her lovely inner thighs, some of which had come from her ongoing forward spray, and its splatter from the seat, and some from her hurried interruption of her pee, clapping her thighs together, to keep it from spraying my face.

When she finished, she observed, "Waw-da twei hun shir." (My legs are very wet.)

"Waw gei ni tsah ni-da piao-lang-da twei!" (I'll wipe your beautiful legs for you!) I said, as I began licking the dribbles from the areas of her thighs that I could reach, with my tongue. Then I took some t.p., and began to wipe her thoroughly. I helped her slip her panties and tights down to her ankles, so she could spread her legs, and allow me better access to her thighs, bum, and pussy, while she was still sitting on the toilet. All of those areas had pee dribbles on them, and I wiped them away, for her. I left a little wetness on her lips, on purpose.

Finally, she stood up, in front of the toilet, and began to pull her panties and tights up, with my help, smoothing her tights on her beautiful legs, with my loving hands. When we got them, and her panties, to about mid thigh, I leaned forward, kneeling on the floor, hugged her thighs tightly, and kissed her damp slit, putting my tongue between her lips, licking and feather-kissing her clit. She responded by pressing her pussy hard against my mouth, opening her thighs, and capturing my face between them, grasping the back of my head, with her hands. I licked and tongued her for only a minute or two, when she shuddered, in a powerful orgasm, as I hugged her thighs, to help her keep her balance.

She released a few drops of her pee into my mouth, during her orgasm. I savored it, and swallowed them. Then we resumed pulling up her panties and tights, and I smoothed her dress down, around her legs. I looked up at her eyes, and our gazes locked, with great warmth and affection. We were both speechless, at that moment. I stood up, gave her a long, full body hug, and looked into her eyes again.

"Ni-da hoodz shir la," (Your beard is wet,) she warned me, "Ni yao hun hao tsah!" (You need to wipe it very well!)

So we decided that she should leave the bathroom first, and rejoin the group, to avoid any suspicion, while I wiped the toilet seat, which was quite wet, and made sure that my face, beard, and shirt front were dry, which I did, still savoring the fragrance of her pee and other juices, in my beard, and on my face.

By the time I rejoined the group, the last of the parade was passing in front of the restaurant window, and people were beginning to return to the lunch table for dessert, and starting to say their goodbyes. When she and I said ours, she invited us to come back again soon, and plan to stay much longer, next time. My wife and I agreed to do just that.

Dr. P

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Alfresco,

"Sounds like a great encounter."

It was. Thanks for your comments. The emotional encounter with this vibrant, lovely young woman was an unanticipated thrill, for an old man, like me, and very encouraging. It made the whole trip worthwhile and very memorable. As I said, I only wish that I had put a lot more effort into expanding my Chinese vocabulary, before the trip. I now have a strong incentive to do just that, in case we actually do go there again, which may happen. The wife's brother-in-law will celebrate his 100th birthday next year, and there is a chance that we will make the trip, for that. Since she is a relative, I'm sure this lovely lady will be present.

"I'm guessing that the change from fact to fiction may well have been at the toilet door?"

Excellent guess. I had anticipated something like that, as I explained, in the story. That has happened before, with quite a few women. I like to play the role of the nice guy, who tells her where the bathroom is, and then makes sure that she finds it in time, by walking with her. Waiting for her to emerge, often gives me an opportunity to comment about her comfort, after her relief, or simply on the cleanliness or maintenance of the facilities. One innocuous comment can sometimes lead to a much more revealing conversation.

Unfortunately, in this case, the change from fact to fiction was just a couple of minutes before that. She actually did make the "I want to pee!" announcement, standing right beside me, at the table, and I did hug her closer to me, immediately afterward, as I described.

But then she took off for the bathroom at a very brisk pace, without asking me to go with her, although I was certainly able to keep up with her, even walking with my cane. I think she may have been embarrassed by the urgency of her need to pee, and feared that she might have an accident, in my presence, on her way, which she may have feared would turn me off.

I noticed that she did spend an inordinately long time in the bathroom, 10 minutes or more, so I surmised that she may have had a problem, like needing to change her bladder leak pad, or her panties. If any of that was true, she certainly took it in stride, since she was her usual happy, outgoing, vibrant self, when she returned to the table. No signs of stress, or embarrassment, and no changes in her visible, outer clothing, including her tights, indicating a major accident.

Dr.P

• Love 1