The wife and I had a couple of days away and had some pee play!

The first night in our hotel I went down to reception to collect a phone charger and took a wrong turn missing the lift - I ended up going down the carpeted stairs instead and of course took the opportunity to pee on them.

Then a walk in the woods the following day and I peed a couple of times. My wife normally doesn’t pee outside but had to which got me turned on. Strangely she had no problem giving me a blow job! Came really quickly and wife said ‘you owe me one’

Back at the hotel, my wife runs a bath and I know what’s happening next. Before long I hear moaning and as I enter the bathroom I see my wife had directed the flow onto her pussy and is obviously enjoying it. I switch off the taps and lick at her soaking wet and warm pussy for a while. Then I turn the taps on again making sure the water is not too hot. My wife is really enjoying and then asks me to piss on her pussy. Only the way she puts it is ‘piss in my cunt’ which is a huge turn on (normally she never swears).

It takes a while as I’m really hard but eventually I’m directing my piss onto her clit and this starts to tip my wife over the edge. She starts to rub at her clit frantically and this disrupts my piss flow - piss splatters all over myself and my wife. As I finish pissing it’s my turn to masturbate and I shoot cum onto my wife’s boobs. 

Later we have a bath together and clean up. After a nice evening of wining and dining we’re too tired for sex. The next morning before leaving I ask for a golden shower from my wife and spank my cock as she pisses all over me and as often happens I cum as she starts to piss in my mouth. 

Weekends away are too short and back to work today with a smile on my face 😀

Edited by Pissdrinker
Typos
  • Like 2
  • Hot 2