Junkyard Van Piss

I had to make a quick run to one of the local junkyards to check out a vehicle that came in yesterday. This yard is about 32 miles from the house.

I drank coffee and water this morning. I used the bathroom before I left so I wouldn’t have to go when I got there, though pissing places is a turn on. 

Three quarters of the way there I felt the urge to take a leak. I felt it was going to be intense like it does when I drink water. I got turned on thinking about the time my ex girlfriend dropped ger pants and squatted by my open drive door of my two door car in the junkyard parking lot.

At the yard parking lot there was chaos in the lot so that meant, piss in a car. The car I went to see, there was nothing that caught my eye to get. I walked around a bit to find a piss spot. 

Finally I found a minivan, a Nissan Quest I think with the left side sliding door open. I unclipped my phone holster from my sweatpants waist band and put the phone in my left pocket, untied the draw string, lifted my penis out with my sack resting on top of the waist band of the sweats and began urinating on the tan carpet leaving a dark spot on the carpet behind the driver seat. Long clear stream of pee that smelled of coffee a little. My stream came to an end, I released 2 finally squirts, shook, put my equipment away and walked away tying up my sweats. 

• Hot 3
  • 5 months later...

You are extremely successful in taking me, the reader of your story, with you and letting me share in your experience there. Because of your pictorial description, I not only see you standing there, but I almost stand next to you, to enjoy pissing in the van together with you. Especially the satisfaction and relief that you felt, after relieving yourself there, is clearly noticeable. 👍🏆🙂

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Dicke Klüten said:

You are extremely successful in taking me, the reader of your story, with you and letting me share in your experience there. Because of your pictorial description, I not only see you standing there, but I almost stand next to you, to enjoy pissing in the van together with you. Especially the satisfaction and relief that you felt, after relieving yourself there, is clearly noticeable. 👍🏆🙂

I didn’t think my personal pee stories would be so popular. I’ll have to post more after looking back on what I already posted. I’m pretty sure I posted this story but a lady I was dating, I would get to her place before she got home from work. I had a key so I’d go in and mark my territory. Produce my penis from my pants and boxer shorts and expel a nice stream of piss on the carpet behind a section of clothing that I parted on the racks. I’d finish, dribble, shake, and be good and turned on when she got home. 

• Hot 1