Another Question for the Girls

Dr.P

Another Question for the Girls

This question is sort of an opposite or inverse to that of Peefreak99, about a man asking to watch you pee, but they are closely related. His seeing an open bathroom door may encourage him to ask if he can watch you pee. So here is my question:

Do you ever deliberately leave the bathroom door partially open (even a few inches), or wide open, when you are alone with a man whom you know well, and you have to pee?

This man can be a close friend, lover, or both, your husband, or even a casual acquaintance, with whom you feel comfortable.

[Full disclosure: I had multiple experiences with "Ellie," one of my girlfriends, which motivated me to ask this question. They were posted as real experiences on Pee Fans in July and August of 2017, and summarized in a fictional story on 2 October 2017, entitled "I Thought You'd Never Ask."]

If your answer is "Yes," or "Sometimes," depending on the guy or the circumstances, what are your feelings and/or motivations? Please feel free to elaborate.

Some examples may include, but are not limited to:

1. Are you giving him a not too subtle invitation to enter the bathroom and watch you pee, and/or engage in other sexual activities? (You get him to initiate the activity, or make a move, without having to initiate it yourself, risking rejection.)

2. Are you teasing him, or testing him to find out if he is interested in your peeing, or in a sexual relationship with you, if you don't already have one with him? (You establish or verify his interest, while avoiding a potentially embarrassing, intimate conversation. Again, he has to make a move, indicating his interest, or lack of it, without overtly rejecting or embarrassing you.)

3. Or are you just comfortable with your own bodily functions, and with him, so that there are no barriers between the two of you? You may be long-time lovers, or married to each other for a long time, or just very close, intimate friends, who share everything. (You just share intimate situations instinctively. Closed doors would be very unusual for you, as a couple.)

4. Or do you not view bodily functions, like peeing, in a sexual context, at all, so you don't care if he sees or hears you peeing, since it is not a sexual thing, but a simple excretory thing, in your view?

If your answer is "No," or "Never," is it

1. Purely a result of your cultural conditioning and upbringing in our very rigid society?

2. Or do you think that your peeing is just not sexy, at all, and may disgust him or turn him off?

3. Or does it come from a strong desire for privacy of your own, individual excretory processes, for your own, intimate, personal reasons?

4. Or is it related to special experiences, or circumstances, possibly even traumatic events, which you alone have experienced?

Again, feel free to elaborate. Thanks for your comments and opinions.

Dr.P

Edited by Dr.P
Added a question and explanation.
  • Like 1

This is a interesting subject and questions.

In the pass, I use to hang around with a friend, he moved away now. And this is before I met my husband. I guess sometimes it depends how my body felt. Sometimes the door was closed because of my time of the month, and I feel gross about it so yeah.

Some times the door was open a little so that I kept the conversation going. Specially when it comes to wipping, I personally demand more privacy.

With my husband, it has happened for him to sit down right in front and with a wide spread so he gets his fix.

I had girlfriends saw me pee on a normal basis and same thing around. I guess we feel different about it, hiwever its not everyone that is comfortable.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sephora,

Thanks very much for your reply! I thought it might be an interesting subject, but as you can see, you are the only woman to reply, so far.

"In the pass, I use to hang around with a friend, he moved away now. And this is before I met my husband. I guess sometimes it depends how my body felt. Sometimes the door was closed because of my time of the month, and I feel gross about it so yeah."

I understand that perfectly.

"Some times the door was open a little so that I kept the conversation going."

I have also been in that situation, many times, and was turned on, but aware of that reason, so I never made any inappropriate comments or moves.

"Specially when it comes to wiping, I personally demand more privacy."

I totally understand that. Sometimes seeing the location of the residual dribbles on your body is almost as intimate as watching your stream or spray come out, in real time.

On the other hand, "Melissa," one of my girlfriends about whom I have written, on Pee Fans, was much more willing to spread her legs, and freely allow me to see where she got wet, so I could wipe her, than she was to let me see how her stream comes out, while she was actually peeing.

"With my husband, it has happened for him to sit down right in front and with a wide spread so he gets his fix."

That's how I get my fix, too. I like to kneel on the floor in front of the lady, and get as close to her as possible, sometimes resting my chin on or between her knees, while she sits on the toilet.

"I had girlfriends saw me pee on a normal basis and same thing around. I guess we feel different about it, however its not everyone that is comfortable."

Yes, I think there are a wide variety of comfort levels about pee privacy, even within the same gender.

Thank you again, very much, for writing, Sephora. I hope we can get more responses, on what should be very common and interesting experiences.

Dr.P

22 hours ago, Dr.P said:

Sephora,

Thanks very much for your reply! I thought it might be an interesting subject, but as you can see, you are the only woman to reply, so far.

"In the pass, I use to hang around with a friend, he moved away now. And this is before I met my husband. I guess sometimes it depends how my body felt. Sometimes the door was closed because of my time of the month, and I feel gross about it so yeah."

I understand that perfectly.

"Some times the door was open a little so that I kept the conversation going."

I have also been in that situation, many times, and was turned on, but aware of that reason, so I never made any inappropriate comments or moves.

"Specially when it comes to wiping, I personally demand more privacy."

I totally understand that. Sometimes seeing the location of the residual dribbles on your body is almost as intimate as watching your stream or spray come out, in real time.

On the other hand, "Melissa," one of my girlfriends about whom I have written, on Pee Fans, was much more willing to spread her legs, and freely allow me to see where she got wet, so I could wipe her, than she was to let me see how her stream comes out, while she was actually peeing.

"With my husband, it has happened for him to sit down right in front and with a wide spread so he gets his fix."

That's how I get my fix, too. I like to kneel on the floor in front of the lady, and get as close to her as possible, sometimes resting my chin on or between her knees, while she sits on the toilet.

"I had girlfriends saw me pee on a normal basis and same thing around. I guess we feel different about it, however its not everyone that is comfortable."

Yes, I think there are a wide variety of comfort levels about pee privacy, even within the same gender.

Thank you again, very much, for writing, Sephora. I hope we can get more responses, on what should be very common and interesting experiences.

Dr.P

You are welcome and I am sure others will follow, like if I tag my best friend @DivaQC into this lololol

• Thanks 1