Old Story of My Child Time

I Just remember a old story. At this time I just was a child and I was very shy. One day me and my mother was on a train trip. Than I need to pee but I'm too shy to go alone so I ask my mom to go with pee . At first me pee the train was very unsteady so I pee all over the toilet. I saw that very much people do that so the toilet was very dirty. Than my mom pee but the toilet was so dirty so she squat on the toilet to pee. Right in this moment the train get shaked so that my mom pee on my shoes a little bit. She said sorry dear but I say no problem . I was a child at this time so I don't care about this. But now it was a very nice memory

I am not trying to be harsh it is just odd to me to associate something I find as a sexual turn on now to an old memory about a family member, especially a parent. I thin everyone here can say they like to see people naked. Would you really want to associate your desire to see a women/man naked with seeing your parents naked as a kid?