Men's stuff

I know exactly what you’re talking about! There’s nothing hotter than drenching your partner with piss, my ex and I adored doing it to each other and we’d soak each other and her house is piss every chance we got, her most loved possession was her Audi A3 and one day she asked if I could soak it with her, the car was almost never dry after that! 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

There’s nothing better in the world honestly, and the best part was how nonchalant we were, we’d be getting in it just ready to burst and then we’d let go all over the car while we casually talked and figured out where to go next if we were shopping, sometimes we’d go park and do the same in the backseat while we were getting ready to fuck, pissing together on things is honestly the most bonding thing there is for a couple 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Steve0102 said:

There’s nothing better in the world honestly, and the best part was how nonchalant we were, we’d be getting in it just ready to burst and then we’d let go all over the car while we casually talked and figured out where to go next if we were shopping, sometimes we’d go park and do the same in the backseat while we were getting ready to fuck, pissing together on things is honestly the most bonding thing there is for a couple 

Sounds like you and your  ex had alot of fun together 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, alicexxx said:

I've always been dominant and had great pissing sessions... It sounds so new and so inviting to me!!! Probably I would adore to make it with another woman using my man and his stuff as a target!

That's a fantasy of mine. My wife and one of her friends pissing all over my hard cock

• Like 2
  • Hot 1