Golden Hours: The Beginning - Part 2

For those who didn't read part one, make sure you do, so that you understand what's going on here.

Part 1:

*We arrive at the pond

Milo is exploding. All around the pond and it's grassy area is a fence. The twins walk along it to find the entrance. Milos hands are sealed into his crotch. "Here we are, Milo. You're about to relieve yourself, you happy about it." Milo barely pays attention to her and mumbles again: "Yes". They reach the entrance and Milo already starts to unzip his pants. "You gonna pee into the water? Haha". He doesn't answer out of pure desperation. "Oh god you really can't can't hold it, hahaha." Milo is about to pull out his penis to finally pee on the waterside as he all of a sudden turns around to Ellie and whispers: "Shit!" "What?" Ellie says. "There's a family?" "A family?" Angrily whispering he secretly points on the other side of the pond: "There's a family over there ... Fuck, I gotta pee!"

Parents with two children are making a little walk around the pond and Milo can't empty his bursting bladder since there's no way he won't be seen by them. "They're looking at us", Ellie whispers while Milo tries to hide his desperation from the kids mostly. "Ellie, I am about to wet myself, let's get out of here." "No, let's wait until they're gone." "No, please don't make me do this." "Come on, they probably just walk around the lake and then leave." "Why do you think that?!" "It seems to me they're here to just take a look." "Oh fuck, I hope you're right." Milo moves away from her and sits down at an old picknick table next to them. She joins him while secretly filming the whole situation. Milo is shaking. She lays the camera on her lap, hidden under the table and pointed at Milos crotch. His hands are pressed against it and his legs are shaking. Milo keeps moaning and looking at the family. "Come on!" , he whispers "just leave, I can't hold it." His sister puts the camera on the table to capture the desperation which is written all over his face. "A fish!", one of the kids scream from the distance. The whole family stops and looks at the little fish who's swimming into the water. "God no!", Milo moans "Just move!" Another moan. "I can't fucking hold it!" The camera moves back down to his hands in the crotch. "This is fun.", Ellie starts to heckle him. He doesn't answer. Finally the family starts moving again and they make their way to another exit. Milo gets excited:"They're going!" "Looks like you can finally take a piss!" "Oh fuck, just get out of here!", he keep staring at the family as they slowly but surely move away and finally disappear back into the forest. As soon as they're gone the madness begins. Milo, without standing up from the bench, pulls down his pants while kneeling down a bit under the table, and without grabbing his penis he lets go! A powerful stream of urine just flows out of him and hits Ellies legs: " Shit, you're peeing on my legs!" Milo, since everything happened under the table, didn't notice that and moved his body quickly in another direction as soon as his sister stared yelling and laughing immediately after. "Oh my god, you really had to go, haha!" Milo can't really talk, he's way to focused on peeing. Ellie moves away from the table to once again put his whole body on screen. We see Milo sitting behind the table just peeing and peeing. "Wow", she says "That's the biggest piss you've ever had!" "Oh my god!" "Does it feel good!" "Amazing", Milo is out of breath but keeps on peeing. Ellie starts giggling: "Aw, this makes me need to go as well, haha" The camera shakes because Ellie needs to cross her legs. "Do you need to pee?" Milo asks as the last spurts are coming out of him. "Yeah, I started to feel the need like ten minutes ago." Milo shakes the last drops from his penis under the table and pulls his pants back on. He stands up and goes to Ellie. She films his face as it lights up in satisfaction. "Did you enjoy it?" "Oh man, the desperation was horrible ... But as soon as I let go it was the best feeling in the world." "Haha and that's why we love peeing, am I right Milo?" "Exactly!" "You pissed on my trousers though haha." Ellie moves the camera down to show the lower part of her pants soaked in Milos urine. "I'm sorry I couldn't control it haha." "I noticed!" "It doesn't look that bad though. It seems like you fell into the pond or something." "It's fine, bit gross though." "Sorry." "Never pee on me again, haha." Milo smiles : "I promise." The twins look at eachother and share a short, silent pause. "Alright, now it's your turn, Ellie!"

A cut and Ellie's face lights up on the frame. "So Ellie? How much do you need to pee right now." "Well, I've been feeling the growing pressure for like 15 minutes now and I didn't really payed much attention to it until I saw that massive stream coming out of you." "So that was when you though oh, I gotta go ..." "That was when I thought shit, I want to pee aswell, haha." "Alright, so tell me, how long do you think you can hold it?" "Umm, another twenty minutes maybe?" "Another twenty minutes, you say?" "Yeah ... What do you have in mind?" "Nothing special, I just want you to hold it until we're at home." "Until home?! That's like an hour!" "Yup, can you do it?" She crosses her legs again: "What happens if I don't?" "We'll see, haha." She's not delighted by that but she saw it coming so she doesn't complain. "Ok sister, let's get going!" "Hooray", she says sarcastically.

Fade to black, another caption:

*20 minutes later

Milo is filming himself and Ellie next to him, she is bended over with her hands in her pockets while they walk back home. "So Ellie, you said earlier you could hold it for another twenty minutes." "Yes" "Twenty have passed, how are you feeling?" "I gotta pee." "You do?" "Yes." "Really bad?" "Bad enough that I can't walk straight!" "I noticed, you keep holding your hands in your pockets. Is it because you're cold or do you hold yourself." "Iiii hold myself", she laughs nervously. Milo continues "But why do you keep your hands in your pockets?" "Because it's less obvious and I don't want people to notice my need ... but I'll probably pull my hands out until the urge gets bigger." "We're another half an hour away from the toilet, you think you can do it?" "Oh you let me pee in the toilet?" "Only if you can hold it until there." "I can!" "You sure?" "Yup" "Alright, if you say so ... We'll be right back guys."

*15 minutes later

Ellie moans and stops to cross her legs. Her hands are still in her pockets. "We almost reached our village and Ellie is about to burst" "Oh fuck, you know that when you're almost home and the urge to pee immediately increases?" "Another 15 minutes, Ellie and you're safe." "I'm bursting, Milo. I really am bursting." "Can you do it?" "I don't know." "Come on let's get going." "Yes, please!" Ellie's steps are quick and you can see her bulge right above her crotch. A bit of her bloated tummy is showing out. Suddenly she pulls her hands out of the pockets and presses one of them into her crotch. "Does it help?", Milo asks. "Yes, fuck yes it does." With the other hand she unbottons her pants to remove a bit of pressure. "Oh this is better" , she sais exhausted. "We're entering the village now, you sure you want to have your pants unbottoned?" "I need a piss, Milo. I couldn't care less about that .... Oh, shit!" , her voice trembles but she moves on. Her steps get quicker and quicker. As soon as the first people aproach she starts to hide her desperation as good as she can. Which, looking at her bulge, is not that easy. She whispers: "Milo, I have to pee here somewhere." "We're in the middle of town, where do you intend to go?" "I don't know ... Aw fuck my bladder." "Does it hurt?" "YES!" Milo keeps filming the whole situation secretly, there are people everywhere. "Almost home, Ellie." "Aw shit there are trees and bushes everywhere. So many great places for a nice pee." "You'll get caught immediately." "I know." She keeps moaning in silence. Her hand slips into her crotch every now and again without her realizing. "Just a couple more minutes, Ellie." She starts laughing nervously: "Oh, I'm already looking forward to that beautiful toilet. It's gonna feel amazing to sit on it and just let go ... Shit, I can't even think about it. Milo, I can't hold it!" "Yes you can. Now let's cross the street and we're almost there." "Look, there's a car parked on the other side. Are there people in it?" Milo looks in the distance: "I don't think so ... You gonna pee behind that car?" "Maybe?" She says desperately. "No come on, we're almost there!" They arrive at the side of the road but can't cross the street since lots of cars are passing. Ellie gets angry: "Why are there all of a sudden so many cars?! .... Just stop, I gotta go and take a piss for god's sake!" Ellie crosses her legs, she bends over, her hands are in her crotch again. Her urge is to big. "I'm gonna piss behind that car." "No you won't" "Yes I will!" "Come on, Ellie"  "I can't fucking hold it, Milo! I've more urine than blood in my body right now." "We're almost home!" "I don't fucking care! All I can think of, is me, squatted behind that car with all the piss that shoots out of my pussy!" A car stops, and the twins finally cross the road. They reach the parked car. "Oh god!", Ellie pulls her pants down and explodes. Loud moans are coming out of her mouth as the pressure in her bladder unloads. Milo, hidden behind the car as well films everything. Her stream splashes on the ground with a massive force. "Aw, that feels so good, Milo!" She's exhausted and pees like a world champion. "You're still going ... Damn, that's a lot of pee." "Just like you before. That's probably the proof that we're twins haha." Ellies bladder keeps on giving and she pressess everything out what's inside, until the last drop. "Oh my god, that was the best feeling ever!" She says. Ellie shakes his butt a little and pulls her pants back up with a smile.

At home the camera is back on the tripod ans the siblings are sitting on a couch and talk with their viewers. "Alright you all ", Milo says "It has been a very exciting afternoon where we had some great pees and ... also a little peegasm ... at least I had one haha." "Yeah, I had a tiny little one as well ... and I also think that we might have been caught behind that car hahaha?" "Really?" "I don't know, it was kinda exposed, maybe someone noticed." "Well ... That would be really embarassing." They both laugh a little. "Anyway guys", Ellie continues "we had a lot of fun today and we hope you enjoyed it as well. If you did let us know and we will keep doing videos like this one in the future ... and, yeah ... Thanks for watching!" "Thank you!" "Bye!"

Edited by Gotah
  • Like 1
  • Love 3