Her New Style: Day 3

Her New Style: Day 3
By Dr.P

We awoke, after a very restful night of sleep. I immediately remembered that we needed to collect a sample of her urine, for her doctor's appointment, that afternoon. Just the thought of it, and fantasies of how we might go about doing it, were very exciting to me, a real turn on, which I was looking forward to, with great anticipation. I had remembered to tell her to drink a glass of water before bed time, on the previous day, so she would be able to pee, first thing in the morning. Fortunately, she was wearing only her shorty nightgown and some panties, which would make it easier.

Obviously, this would be very intimate, more intimate than anything we had ever done together, before, requiring total cooperation, in an extremely intimate situation. No wonder she had previously rejected my offers of help, and refused to even let me watch. I reminded her of what we had to do, before we got out of bed.

"Yeah, I know I have to do that. I'm so glad you're going to help me this time. I have to go real bad, right now, so we better get started."

We got to the bathroom, got her walker out of the way, and she pulled up her nightie to her waist, slipped her panties down, below her knees, and sat down on the new toilet seat, while I took the cap off of the little tube, which the doctor's office had given us. I told her that the instructions on the tube said they wanted a "mid stream sample," which means they wanted her to start going, then stop, pee in the tube, and then finish peeing in the toilet, once the tube was full.

"That's going to be hard for me. When I have to go this bad, it's awfully hard for me to stop, once I get started. Let's see if we can figure out where you should hold that tube. I'll try to just let a few drops come out, while you watch me carefully. I should spread my legs as far as I can, right?"

"Yeah, that should help, I said, as I got the tube ready, between her legs.

"This is the best job I've ever had," I said, with a grin, and a chuckle.

She smiled and said, "Glad you like it. But you better pay attention to where my stream comes out, so we can do this. You always look at me so intensely, when you watch me pee, but this time, it's really important! And you've already seen how different my stream comes out now, than it did, when we were together, before."

She spread her lips, then let them relax, and started to pee. Her stream came out forward and almost horizontally, but didn't hit the front of the riser seat. Then she stopped, with some difficulty. I held the little tube close to her lips, at the point where I had seen her stream emerge, saying, "OK, you can start again."

This time, her stream came out higher, wetting my hand, and sprinkling her thigh.

"Nice and warm," I said, as I moved the tube upward, and caught her stream in it. It continued, in the same direction, until the tube was full, overflowing on my hand.

"OK, we've got it," I said, as I capped the little tube. She stopped peeing immediately. I wiped the tube with t.p., and moved toward wiping her pussy and thigh.

"That was a lot easier than the last time I had to do it, alone, thank you, but don't wipe me, yet. I still have to go some more."

"OK, go ahead and go."

"Do you remember I told you yesterday that I thought I could do something, you've always wanted to see me do, using this new seat?"

"Yes! That sounds very exciting!"

"Well, I want to try it now."

"Love it! Go ahead! What can I do to help?"

She grasped the hand rails, built into the sides of the riser seat, and stood up. Some pee dribbles from her lips, ran down her legs, and I caught them with the t.p., in my hand. She checked to make sure that her nightie was still around her waist, and her panties were below her knees.

"Watch me!" she said.

I knelt on the floor in front of her, for the best view, as I always had, in the past.

"Wouldn't miss it, for the world!"

She squatted, with her thighs only a couple of inches apart, and a couple of inches above the seat, her elbows on the padded railings, supporting her weight, easily, and started to pee, exactly as I had loved watching her do it, in our distant past. Her stream came out further frontward than it had, back in the day, and splattered off of the front of the seat, at first, but she leaned forward slightly, and it went directly into the bowl, without getting her legs wet. She smiled down at me, while she was still peeing, and asked,

"How do you like this? I'm squatting like you always wanted to watch me do, and it's actually easier than sitting down, on this thing!"

"Love it! Very sexy, as it always was, when you let me watch, before!"

"Glad you like it! And my legs don't even get wet, if I get myself situated properly."

"That's almost true. Still a few dribbles for me to lick, thank goodness!"

"Well, at least I won't have such a big cleanup, when you're not here to help me."

"That's very true, and a big help for you."

She finished peeing, and stood up, saying, "Now, you can wipe me."

In answer, I wrapped my arms around her thighs, pulled her to me, and began licking her thighs and pussy. She held the railings on the riser seat, leaned back slightly, and spread her legs further, to give me better access. Finally, she squeezed my face between her thighs, as she shook, with her orgasm. I wiped her thighs and pussy with t.p., and she said,

"You better get my legs, too. I can feel it running all the way down to my ankles."

I looked at her legs, saw the rivulets running down them, and did as she asked, then wiped the dribbles from the seat, too.

"I guess I'll be able to do this all the time, now," she said, "It's so much easier, and not nearly as messy."

"I love watching you do it this way. It's incredibly sexy!"

"Glad you like it. I still want your help, wiping me, when I'm done. I think this might be a new way for me to pee, all the time, when I'm using this seat. " (Big smile, and a hug.)

"I'd love that! We'll call it your "new style" of peeing."

We made breakfast, and our usual pot of coffee. We both needed to pee, fairly urgently, an hour or so, later. She took my hand, and pulled me along with her, to the bathroom, saying,

"I know you have to go too, but this time it's ladies first, OK?"

"Always. I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Come with me and watch me do it in my new style, so you can see what parts of me get wet, so you can wipe me."

"That sounds like a good job, for me. I'd love to. Can I lick you instead?"

"Sure, I love that. But you have to make sure I don't drip on the floor."

"Will do."

She got to the bathroom easily with her walker, got it out of the way, lifted her nightie, wrapped it around her waist, and slipped her panties down to her knees, almost in one motion. Then she squatted quickly, supporting herself on the rails of the new seat, as before, and started to pee. It came out almost horizontally, in a hissing flat spray, wetting her left thigh, the seat, and her panties, initially. She adjusted her stance, so that it went into the bowl, and giggled, a little, saying,

"Wow, this can get messy, if I'm in a hurry, and don't get myself situated right! I haven't done it like this in years, so I forgot about that!"

"And it's still as sexy as ever, for me to see! That's why I always wanted to watch you do it, this way. Don't worry, I'll clean everything up when you're done."

She continued to pee for a while, and her stream wandered, wetting her left thigh, again. She just let it happen, giving me a knowing wink, and a smile.

"Looks like you'll have a lot to lick, if you still want to. My leg is wet, even below my knee!"

"Love it!"

"Why does it turn you on so much, when my pee wets my legs? To me, it's just messy, and a nuisance."

"You know why. I told you the little story about looking up a girl's skirt, in grade school, after she came back from the bathroom, and seeing pee dribbles on her thighs."

"Oh yeah. I remember that, now. I bet she would be surprised that you still remember her, now."

She stopped peeing, abruptly, and stood up, in front of the toilet, and me, sitting on the floor, in front of her. Her legs were open, and wet with dribbles and rivulets of pee, running down them. Her lips were dripping. I wrapped my arms around her legs, started licking her inner thighs, and quickly found my way to her pussy, licking her and tonguing her.

"You're going to make me go, again, if you keep licking me in that spot, and you're going to get awfully wet!"

"Go for it! I'd love it!"

I continued licking her in the same spot. She humped my face, and squeezed me with her thighs, when she came. I continued to hold her legs, and she grasped the rails of the seat, for balance, but she didn't pee in my mouth, as I had hoped. But I was not disappointed.

"What about you? Don't you have to go, too?" she asked. "I stopped, to give you a chance."

"I sure do, but you've got me so turned on and hard, that I don't think I can."

"Well, I think I can help you with that," she said, as she sat down on the seat, and pulled my shorts down, revealing my raging hard on.

"Kneel on the floor, and put it between my legs. I think they're still wet enough, for this to work, but I'll give them a little squirt, just in case," she said, as she pulled up on her pussy, brought her thighs together, and sprayed them with a brief spurt of pee, wetting them all the way to her knees. Some even dripped down, on her calves.

I put my cock between her wet knees. She squeezed them together on my cock, and started rubbing them together, like she was riding a bicycle. She raised her legs slightly, until my cock was between her wet calves, and continued to rub them together. It felt different from anything I had felt recently, and very exciting, as I looked at the pee dribbles on her lovely legs. I squirted a huge load of cum all over them, almost immediately. She giggled, saying,

"Wow! You gave me a bath!"

"My god, that was awesome!" I said.

"I did that for you when we were in bed, a long time ago, only my legs were dry, of course. Do you remember that?"

"Of course! I'll never forget that! You took my cock between your calves, and rode it like a bike, and I came instantly. Squirted all over your legs, and you liked it! You said I gave you a bath, that time, too.

"Well, now you should be able to pee, right?"

"Yep."

"I still have some left, that I saved. Let's do it together, OK?" she said.

"I'd love to, but how should we do it?"

"Just put it between my legs again, and do it. Then I'll start, too, and we'll do it together."

"But you'll get all wet, with my pee. I have a big tank full. Are you sure you want me to do that?"

"Yes! I think it will feel nice and warm. And we can shower together, later. I have to get cleaned up for my doctor's appointment, anyway. I can't go to the doctor with pee and cum, all over me, even if the pee is mostly mine." She giggled again.

I did as she said, and my stream hit her vulva, briefly, just as she started, and we really did do it together, with our streams crossing and mixing, between her legs, just as we had, many years ago in "The Big Easy," another lovely memory, for us.

It was getting late in the morning, so we decided to shower together, so she could get ready for her doctor's appointment, in mid afternoon. We washed and rinsed each other, in the shower, and she hugged me, wrapped her legs around one of mine, and squirted a warm little stream on my leg, for a few seconds. I hugged her and kissed her.

We got dressed. She even wore a skirt for me, with bare legs, and I drove her to the doctor's office, remembering to bring her urine sample from the morning. She lifted her skirt, and put my hand between her lovely, smooth thighs, while I drove. The doctor's office was busy, and we waited for quite a while. Finally, they took her in, and I settled down in the waiting room, for what I thought would be a long time. To my surprise, she was back out, in about fifteen minutes, on her walker. She grabbed me by the arm, and started whispering in my ear,

"They want another urine sample from me, right now, to run another test. The bathroom inside is being cleaned, and I told them I have to go, really bad. They said I should use one of the bathrooms in the hall, and they asked me if I had anyone with me, to help me. I told them I did, but I didn't say who. They're all gender neutral, so you can come with me, and help me, again."

"That's my favorite job!" I chuckled.

We locked ourselves into one of the small, single-user bathrooms, on the hallway. We got her walker out of the way, she lifted her skirt, wrapped it around her waist, and I slipped her panties all the way off, for her. She stood, straddling the toilet, which did not have a high seat, for the handicapped, and said,

"Why don't I just try doing it standing up, this time?"

"Good idea. We did all right, with you sitting on the high seat, this morning, but this looks like it would be a lot harder, with you sitting down so low."

I held the little tube between her thighs, beneath her pussy, and she started to pee, standing up. It came out high and forward, and splattered on the floor, in front of the toilet. She stopped, and I held the little tube right between her lips.

"Your hand is going to get all wet, if you hold it there."

"I don't care. It's nice and warm, it smells so sexy, and I can wash it off."

"OK. Are you ready?"

"Yep. Go for it."

She peed a nice straight stream directly into the little tube, between her lips, filling it quickly to overflowing, wetting my hand.

"Sorry!" she said, as she struggled to stop her flow.

"No worries," I said, as I capped the little tube, and licked my hand.

"You're gross!" she giggled.

"You might as well finish peeing and get comfortable. Can you do it standing up?"

"I think so. I'll try it. I know you want to watch me. You've never seen me do it standing all the way up. (Sexy grin and a wink) My panties are off, my skirt is up, and my legs are bare, and you can wipe them, if they get wet. You better get out of the way, though. They'll wonder what's going on, if you come back in, with pee spots on your clothes!"

"Good point," I said, as I moved back from the toilet, but stayed in a crouch, to have a good view of her stream.

She started peeing again, standing over the toilet. It sprinkled her left thigh, very briefly, when she started, but she was able to control her stream well enough to keep it in the toilet, for the entire time it took her to empty her bladder. A few rivulets ran down her bare legs, when her stream weakened, at the end. I was there with the t.p., wiping her legs and pussy, as soon as she finished.

"Check my legs for dribbles," she said, "It would be SO embarrassing to go back into the office carrying a urine sample, with pee dribbles on my legs. Everybody would know that I didn't do it right, and peed all over myself!"

"Yep. We can't have that happen."

I did check her legs carefully for stray dribbles, found a few, and wiped them off. Then I helped her put her panties back on, and smooth her skirt down. We looked fairly normal and presentable, when we walked out of the bathroom, and back into the office, with her using her walker, and me, carrying her sample.

When she finally got out of the doctor's office, I drove us home, with my hand between her bare thighs, against her panties, under her skirt, all the way. She had lifted her skirt and put my hand between her legs, soon after we got in the truck. I felt a warm squirt on my hand, just as I turned into our driveway. I looked at her quizzically. She smiled and winked. "I have to go again," she confided.

I got her walker out of the back of the truck, and we went into the house. She headed straight for the bathroom, pushed her walker out of the way, whipped her skirt up, and her panties down, below her knees, in one motion. She rested her arms on the padded rails of the new seat, and squatted to pee. This time, she spread her lips, and let them relax, and paid more attention to her stance, than she had earlier. She started peeing in a flat spray, with a very sexy hiss, aiming well, so her stream went directly into the bowl, without wetting the seat. She relaxed her legs, and her hissing spray sprinkled a few stray dribbles on her thighs, just enough for me to lick. She looked at me, smiled, and winked. "That's for you," she said.

"Yumm!" I said. "Thanks. God, I love your hiss, very sexy."

"I know you like it. Wish I could control it, and do it, just for you."

As soon as she finished and stood up, I licked the dribbles from her thighs, and kissed her wet pussy. Then I wiped her, as she watched me, to make sure I got all of the stray drops, on her legs and bum.

"Aren't you proud of me?" she asked, "I did it all by myself, without making a mess!"

"You most certainly did Sweetheart! Glad you can take care of yourself, but I hope you'll still let me take care of you, when I'm with you."

"Of course I will! It's much more fun when you take care of me! And "Johnny" will be very relieved that he doesn't have to take me to the bathroom, anymore."

"But you don't want him to know about us, in the bathroom, do you?"

"Oh, I told him about us in the bathroom, a long time ago, when we were together, the second time. He noticed that we were in the bathroom together a lot, and he just came right out and asked me what was going on. I told him that you liked to follow me into the bathroom, I didn't know why, but you sometimes helped me clean up. And I didn't mind, since we were sleeping together, anyway, and were very close."

Dr.P

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Brutus,

Thanks for writing. Glad you enjoyed it. Our minds seem to be running on similar tracks, recently. Sorry for preempting one of your ideas.

In my experience, women seem to be more resistant to being "helped" with a urine sample, than almost anything else. I guess the medical purpose makes it NOT sexy, even for those who are comfortable with peeing in their man's presence. The fact that the sampling process can be quite messy, leading to some possible embarrassment, may also be a factor. There may be additional story lines possible, here. I'm sure you could write a good one.

Sorry for the late reply to your comment. An internet glitch kept me off of the site for several weeks, until Admin helped me get back on, yesterday.

Dr.P

• Like 1