Johnny's Story

5 hours ago, peeingone said:

@spywareonya I agree with Your first and last statement about this story but I don't get how this is spiritual. 

Everything which takes us to the fringes of human emotions is spiritual

Then people can master them or be ruined

There is evil, which is pointless cruelty, and there is the Dragon

The Dragon is a force so stressfull that skins your soul bare, people can realize it's a test, or see it as an unjustice by Chance or God

It seems cruel, but its undertone is to make you grow up and know yourself, not plainly damage you

It's almost impossible to understand the difference on a technical stance, let's say it's the difference between playing a videogame where you play a serial killer so that you can exorcise your dark side, or doing that for real upon girls who did not deserved anything of the like

Evil wants you to fall to anxiety, greed, envy, fear, hatred

The Dragon wants you to face those extreme emotions that can ALSO usher these negative energies, so that you learn to remain morally firm before the temptation to give up

We all have cruelty inside us. Learning to control it means to become adult. Being controlled by it means to become evil

Brutus's stories focus a lot on cruelty, because he wants to exorcise these emotions instead of keeping them under silence

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@spywareonya I do like crafting cruel women and getting down into the guts of human feelings. 

With this one, I was thinking of something about a guy being a reluctant fetishist due to something emotionally traumatic from the one person he never imagined would cause it, still denying how it's affected him. And the mother having just a brief moment of imperfection due to her own unexplained past, that affected her young son in ways she failed to foresee. 

So this one was intentionally less "hot" because I came at it with a focus on emotions, with peeing on the periphery. I'm not always focused on pure arousal. Just making sure to keep each story fresh in some way.

• Love 1