Vagina + Oil Funnel + Mouth = Near Drowning

Was hanging out with a close female friend with a large bladder. I also turned her out so she enjoys relieving herself on me, all in my mouth, every chance she gets. She likes letting it out when she’s at full capacity. She’s impressed by how quickly and easily I swallow down her piss like an airplane toilet. 

When I arrived she had to pee, she had been downing coconut water. I came in prepared with an oil funnel (New of course) from the auto parts store. She shook her head after seeing the funnel. She didn’t want to piss yet, said she wasn’t full enough. 

We did other things to pass the time, then she said, “I gotta PEE!” She laid out the dedicated piss blanket, which is old and thick and she can still piss through it she urinates so much. I laid on the blanket, stuck the funnel in my mouth and braced myself.

Standing straight up over me, facing me, with no clothes on, a blast of piss, like a water cannon shot out from between her lips, almost instantly filling the funnel. Down to the back of my throat it went. So much piss, I probably swallowed only a quarter of it. I had to remove the funnel from my mouth, piss all in my face and neck. The blanket saturated around me. 

Meanwhile she’s still going. The funnel fills as her stream came to an end. I had the funnel plugged with my tongue. I told her to go get my Yeti cup so I can drain the piss from the funnel into it and it’d stay warm.

She’s standing over me as she wipes her shaved vagina, all between the lips. I said to her, “You don’t want to drip on the way to the kitchen?” She comes back with the cup, I drained the funnel into the cup which filled the 16 ounce cup halfway. 

She sat her bare ass and pussy on my bare stomach. I felt her warmth.  About 10-15 minutes later she had to go again. She began wetting my stomach, she lifted off of me a little so I can see her nice stream coming from between her lips onto my stomach, wetting my boxer briefs waist band and sprinkling my face and eyes. 

She asked if I wanted to take a shower. I told her I just had one. I left with the cup of warm piss and poured it in a corner of my garage when I got home. 

• Hot 4