Her New Style: Day 2

Her New Style: Day 2

By Dr. P

We had fallen asleep together, with my hand between her thighs, in contact with her panties, as we had often done in the past, when we were together. She liked the warmth, intimacy, and security of my hand between her legs, and I loved feeling her silky smooth thighs, all night long.

She woke me sometime in the wee hours, aptly enough, by squeezing my hand between her legs, saying,

"Sorry for waking you, but I have to go really bad. I may have leaked a little in my panties, already. If you help me to the bathroom, I'll let you watch me pee again," she whispered in my ear, with a chuckle.

"Sounds like an offer I cannot refuse. I sure wouldn't want to miss that! Having you invite me to come with you, when you pee in the middle of the night, has been one of my favorite fantasies, since we've known each other. Yes, your panties do feel a little damp, so we better go, soon."

"And I'll even spread my legs, so you can see everything you want to see. But you can't turn on that bright light, in the bathroom. It hurts my eyes, when I'm used to the dark, in here. You can get as close to me as you want, and watch me do it under the night light, just like I do it when I'm there, alone. Very intimate and romantic, I think."

"Yeah, I'd love to see how you do it, when you're alone. That will be very different, and extremely intimate. I love intimate and romantic, especially the intimate part."

"It will be very intimate. I promise you that. I'll show you everything I do when I'm alone, and anything else you want to see."

I got her walker, helped her to the bathroom, and got her standing in front of the toilet, facing outward, with the walker out of the way. She lifted her very short nightie, and wrapped it around her waist. I pulled her panties all the way down to her ankles, then stood up, took her hands in mine and eased her down onto the toilet. She opened her legs much wider than usual, as she had promised. I knelt in front of her, and realized that I had a very clear view of her inner thighs and slit, even in the dim light of the night lamp. I moved in closer. She spread her lips with her fingers, then let them relax, as she released the first spurt of her pee. It shot straight forward horizontally, and splattered off the front of the seat. A mist of her pee sprinkled my face, which I welcomed, and I licked some from my beard. She stopped peeing, and apologized,

"Sorry, I didn't know it would splatter that much!"

"I loved it! No need to apologize! You gave me a golden shower in the wee hours of the morning. What could be better?"

I leaned forward and licked some splattered droplets from her legs.

She took a wad of tissue and placed it on the seat, between her knees, and held it in place with her legs, saying,

"That should stop it from splattering, and getting us all wet. I sometimes do this when I'm alone, and having trouble controlling it."

She leaned forward a bit, and started again. This time, her stream wet the wad of tissue, slightly below the level of the seat, and would have sprayed under it, if the tissue hadn't been there. But finally, it weakened a little, and stayed in the bowl, mostly below the seat and the wad of tissue. It had a nice, sexy hiss, and I was tempted. Kneeling on the floor in front of her, I leaned forward and began kissing her thighs, while she continued to pee, with her stream coming out, very high, between them.

"Your face is going to get wet!" she said, as she closed her thighs quickly, to block her spray, wetting them thoroughly, before she could stop her flow.

"I don't care if my face gets wet! I just want to smell and taste your pee, and kiss your beautiful legs."

"OK, if that's what you want," she said, as she opened her legs, and started peeing again. I watched her pee, took in her fragrance, and kissed her legs, until she finished, with a couple of squirts, which sprinkled her thighs again, in the last few seconds. I understood the intimacy of watching her pee, in the subdued light, and I liked it very much. She spread her legs, and dropped the wad of tissue on the seat between them, into the toilet.

"Do you want to wipe me, or do you want to see how I do it?" she asked.

"I love wiping and licking you, but I'd love to see how you do it, at least once. I may learn some fine points, so I can take better care of you." (Smile and a wink, from me.)

She took a small wad of tissue, carefully spread her lips, and wiped her entire vulva, from top to bottom, then continued to wipe a number of dribbles off of her bum, before dropping the tissue in the bowl.

"I always wipe from front to back, so I don't get a bladder infection," she told me. "I've heard that you can get one, if you wipe from back to front, so I never do that."

Since her thighs were so wet, she took another wad of tissue, and wiped them carefully, from her vulva to her knees, taking care to wipe the backs of her thighs, so they wouldn't drip, when she got up, off of the toilet. It took two wads of tissue, to wipe both of her legs.Then she used one of the wads of tissue to wipe the dribbles off of the seat.

"I sure got wet, when I closed my legs so your face wouldn't get wet, didn't I?

"Yep. Sorry about that. I didn't care about my face getting wet, at all. I just wanted  to be close and intimate with you!"

"You must really love me! You like my pee so much, even how it smells and tastes!"

"Yep. All true."

Since her panties were damp, she left them hanging from a towel bar in the bathroom, and we went back to bed. This time, I put my hand between her thighs, in contact with her bare pussy, which was still a little damp. We both liked that much better. I fingered her slit, and she came, much sooner than I expected.

"That was kind of sexy, having you with me when I pee, at night. We'll have to do that again."

"Any time you want. I can't wait."

When we woke up the next morning, she didn't need to pee, because she had emptied her bladder in the wee hours. I remembered that not peeing first thing in the morning was pretty much normal, for her. So we made a pot of coffee, sat in the kitchen, and talked, concentrating on how to make it easier for her to pee, by herself, without help, when her son returned to the house, and I might be away, for a while. I suggested that she might try her outdoor peeing style, a very high squat, almost standing, before we went shopping for a raised toilet seat.

"I don't know about that," she said, "I haven't done that since my pee started coming out differently, and of course, since my hip surgery. I don't know if I can still do that."

"Well, I'm here to help you, and clean things up, in case it gets messy. And the main thing is that we have complete privacy, right now. It could get embarrassing, and awkward for us, when "Johnny" (her adult son) gets home."

"Yes, that's very true. I'll have to go pretty soon, after drinking all of this coffee, so maybe we can try it, this morning."

"Sounds like a plan. I love it. "

I made us a light breakfast, to go with our coffee. Soon after we finished it, she asked me to get her walker, and help her to the bathroom. I managed to get her situated, standing over the toilet, facing outward, back as far as possible from the front of the toilet, with the seat up. She lifted her short nightie and wrapped it high around her waist, out of the way. She was still not wearing any panties, having removed them when she peed, overnight. She spread her knees as wide apart as she could, rotating her feet outward, and managed a high quarter squat, opened her lips with her fingers, and let them slip back in place. I knelt on the floor, in front of the toilet. She looked just as sexy as she had when she showed me this style, many years before.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Yep. I can't wait to see this again!"

Her stream came out straight forward and horizontal, easily clearing the front of the toilet, and splattering on the floor, in front of it. And it sprinkled me, with a few drops, which I loved. But she stopped it, immediately.

"Sorry!"

"Nothing to be sorry for! I love it, but it's not going to work well, for you, when you're alone. Don't worry, I'll clean up the floor."

"Why don't you turn around, and face the wall, then back up further, in front of the toilet, like a guy? That may give you enough room to get your stream in the toilet."

"OK, I'll try that, but I don't think it will work, either."

I helped her turn around and get situated. She squatted high, spread her lips again, and let them relax. This time, her stream arced into the bowl, with no problem, and it didn't even splatter the seat, still up, at the rear of the toilet. But she stopped again, and said,

"It's running down my leg again, like it always did, when I did it this way, before. I'm sure you remember seeing me do that, and wiping it for me. But this time, it's running down both of my legs!"

"No worries," I reassured her, as I grabbed some tissues and wiped her thighs.

"Go ahead and do it some more. I'll wipe your legs, while you go, like I used to do."

She started again, and I took good care of her legs, and kept them dry, using both hands, and two pads of tissue. But when her stream finally weakened, near the end, it started to drip straight down on the floor, in front of the toilet.

"Oops!" she said, and stopped peeing again.

"It's OK. Just move forward a little, and it will go right into the toilet."

She moved forward, restarted, and it went into the bowl, until her bladder was empty. I wiped her legs, the rim of the bowl, and the floor, in front of it, then got her to turn around, so I could kiss and tongue her lips and slit, which were still very wet.

"I don't think this is going to work, unless you're here to help me," she said, as she humped my face.

"I think you're right," I said, as I hugged her thighs, and continued to lick her pussy.

She humped my face again, really hard, and came, while I hugged her legs, to help her keep her balance, until she recovered.

"Guess we better go shopping for some raised seats at the medical supply store," I said.

"OK. Let's get dressed," she said.

"You better wear shorts, so you can see how your body fits on the various kinds of seats that they have," I advised her.

"You just want to play with my legs, while we drive over there," she said, with a wink and a grin.

"That's true. But you really need to find out a lot about these things, before we buy one. You need to know if they are easy for you to get on and off of, by yourself, not too high, or too low, and whether they will let you spread your legs comfortably, so you can pee, without getting your legs too wet. So you need to wear flexible clothing, that is close to your skin."

"I don't want to sit on those things with my legs bare, in shorts. It would be like going from seat to seat, in a public toilet. I want some protection for my skin."

"Well, you can wear leggings or tights."

"It's way too hot for leggings. I'll wear some black tights, and probably a short skirt, to see how these things work out, when I have clothes on. And I'll still let you play with my legs, while you drive us over there. You can put your hand under my skirt, and do whatever you want. And then, you can help me, and watch me try it out, when we get home."

"Fair enough. Sounds good to me."

We got dressed, got into my truck, and stashed her walker in the back. The medical supply store was in a nearby town, about 20 minutes away, mostly freeway. As soon as we got on the freeway, and my hands were free from shifting gears, she lifted her short skirt, in the front, put my hand between her upper thighs, and pressed them together, with a smile and a wink. I smiled back, and just enjoyed feeling her thighs and pussy, through her tights.

The store had several models of raised toilet seats displayed for trial. We looked at all of them, and she decided she wanted to sit on a couple of them, which seemed to be of the right height and size, for her. One was comfortable, but it was circular, with a fairly high wall, front and center. While she was sitting on it, I showed her how her pee would probably splatter off of that wall, and get her all wet, since it comes out so high and forward, now. So she tried sitting on another one, which was much more elongated, with a lower wall, in front of her pussy. It was also comfortable, but she would have to remember to keep her legs apart, since they tended to relax together, on it. She said,

"Well, I'll have to remember to keep my legs open, so they don't get wet, but it's better than getting splattered, on that other one."

So we bought it, and started toward home. She lifted her skirt, and put my hand between her thighs again, but squeezed it much harder against her pussy, this time.

"Keep your hand there, and rub me, a little. I really have to go bad, again, and I don't want to get my tights and skirt wet. Too much coffee, this morning!"

"You've got me, at your service, my love."

I got us home as fast as I could, keeping my hand between her legs, as much as possible. I grabbed her walker from the back of the truck, and got her into the house, and straight to the bathroom. No time to install and try out the new seat, right now! She whipped her skirt up, around her waist, pulled her tights down to mid thigh, as I helped her sit down, toward the back of the regular seat. I was surprised that she didn't have panties on, under her tights. She didn't have time to spread her lips, but just started hissing, with a flat spray coming from her slit. It didn't hit the front of the regular seat, since it was blocked by her thighs, since her tights were holding them too close together, so they got very wet, as she had told me, long ago. She peed for a very long time, up to a minute, until her stream weakened, and dribbled to a stop.

"Well, I told you that tights and pantyhose keep my legs too close together, so they get wet. I guess you just saw that!"

"Loved it! Very sexy!" I answered, "I remember when you told me that."

I pulled her tights down to her ankles, and took them off for her. She spread her legs, for me to wipe her, but I licked as many dribbles from her inner thighs and pussy, as I could. Then, I began wiping her, as she had shown me, in the wee hours of the morning.

I brought the new raised seat into the house, cleaned the toilet thoroughly, and installed it. We ate a late lunch, including a beer each, and she was soon ready to try the new seat.

She was able to navigate to the front of the toilet, with her walker, lifted her skirt, wrapped it sround her waist, and eased herself down onto the raised seat, gripping the built in railings it provided, without assistance from me. She had no panties on, so she opened her legs cautiously, and started to pee, after spreading and releasing her lips, as usual. I knelt in front of her, and watched.

Her stream stayed in the bowl and did not spray the front of the seat. Her thighs were only about an inch apart, so they caught a few sprinkles and dribbles, which could be easily licked off by me, or wiped, by either one of us. When she was finished and wiped dry, she was able to stand up and navigate on her walker, without help from me. So the day was a success. She was very relieved, and thanked me, repeatedly.

"Johnny" will be so glad that he doesn't have to help me in the bathroom, anymore, when he gets home. It's awkward and embarrassing for him, as you might imagine."

"Yes, I can imagine that. So glad I don't have that problem. It's a pure pleasure, for me. But you won't need ME, in the bathroom with you anymore, either!"

"I may or may not NEED you, but I still WANT you in the bathroom with me! We still have five more days alone here, together, and there are a lot of things I want to show you, and a lot of things we can do, together."

"I think I can do something you've been begging me to do, for years, using this new seat. I'll show you tomorrow, after I think some more, about how I'm going to do it. I know you want to see me do it, because you've asked me so many times, almost every time you come in the bathroom with me."

"I'm not going anywhere! I can't wait to see what you want to show me! Can you give me a hint?"

"Maybe. I'll have to think about that. You'll know, as soon as I get ready to do it." (Big wink, and a sly grin.)

We hugged and kissed. It was getting late in the day, so I ordered takeout, for dinner. We ate, watched TV for a while, and got ready for bed. She gave her new toilet seat another try, with me watching. It was quite easy for her to use, and I liked it too. It kept her thighs just the right distance apart, for me to rest my face on them, and watch her stream come out, between them. And her legs were close enough together to get a few dribbles, when she sprinkled or sprayed, giving me something to lick. So I was happy.

Before we went to sleep, she reminded me of what we had to do, the next day.

"Don't forget, I have that doctor's appointment, tomorrow afternoon. And they want a urine sample, for some reason, the first time I go, tomorrow morning. They want me to pee in this little tube. (She showed it to me, and we put it on the lid of the toilet flush box, so we wouldn't forget.) I hate that! My fingers always get wet, and it goes all over me. Can you help me with that? And don't let me forget."

"Love too. Wouldn't miss it for the world. I'll hold the little tube, so my fingers will get wet, not yours. And I'll try to keep it from going all over you. I told you I'd help you with that, a long time ago, but you said no. You wouldn't let me help you, or even let me watch."

"Well, we weren't nearly as close and intimate then, as we are now. I want you to help me, and you can watch me do anything you want to watch, even this. I'm very comfortable with you, now."

"So glad you feel that way, now. I'm looking forward to it!"

"You would! That's just like you. Sometimes, you like the grossest things! (Wink and a chuckle.)

Dr. P

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@Dr.P Your experience/age allows you to craft some of the most mature and heartfelt stories I've read. I love this backstory of lost lovers reuniting after many years, changed physically by the realities of aging and evolving their love and admiration of each other in response to it. Only you could write a hot pee romance story that involves hip surgeries and walkers!

Edited by Brutus
  • Thanks 1

Brutus,
Thanks very much for reading so attentively, and for your deep understanding. You have insight and empathy, beyond your years, and I appreciate your opinion. It is no secret that this fictional story is based on the very real relationship between me and "Melissa," and what I hope will be our reunion, at some point.

Our past relationship, when we were decades younger, has recently been described and posted in the real stories section, but I had misgivings about describing things as they are, now, even as fiction, knowing that most of you are so much younger than we are, and might find the story either boring, or off-putting, because of the realities of hip replacements, walkers, and botched surgeries. But I was very fortunate to be able to express the love, and the hot attraction which still exists between us, to this day, in a way that can be understood by your generation, as well as mine.

Thanks again for your insight, understanding, and encouragement. I am writing "Day 3" right now.

• Like 1