Get to know me pee questions

I discovered these while looking through twitter earlier. The idea is that people would ask you which questions they want to know the answers to, or I suppose you could also just answer them all!ย 

Iโ€™ll gladly answer any of these ๐Ÿ™‚

hastily editing: these arenโ€™t mine, the credit goes to a Twitter user! ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

8968B49A-9489-4FCD-81E1-A198DF159850.jpeg

AAD1E65C-358A-482A-8B95-1CD4D10DF0AF.jpeg

3D7EDE01-8AAE-41C6-9283-3947F819832C.jpeg

Edited by chubbybirb999
  • Love 3

K

The most challenging thing to do when my bladder is full is probably walking long distances. I can quite resist silly games about stretching and so on.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

L

The most funny and silly way to challenge my bladder is drinking enormous amounts of beer or Tea ( I fucking buy TRUE tea Leaves of Camelia Japonica from a special store, its taste is NOTHING like superstore bought tea)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

R

I have held my pee in front of people, both friends and collegue, as I do not see it as anything embarassing. Bodily functions should generate empathy and innocence, not embarass!!! This is one of the wrongest thing Humanity came up with!!!

ย 

Legion against the IHS!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

T

I usually do not play holding games, so I do not set rules for them, but I can find amusement in considering how much did I drank and how many hours passed since my last piss...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

U

I have been in holding contests, because of some games that were about pissing a lot, and they also implied NOT peeing unless the game allowedโ€ฆ but it's such a long story!!! I will create a thread about this game and post the link hereโ€ฆ but not now!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1