Rather wee in the grass

9 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I know there's many folks on here who tell us of their first hand experiences, so this little tale of a few snippets of conversation may seem incredibly lame - apologies if so.

For a few years now, I've been involved in a local country fair - I won't narrow it down much more than that, but it's a three day event which has grown over the years, to the point where it's almost a town in its own right.  It's organised by a committee of a dozen or so, with many more helpers.  The committee includes three generations of a family and our tale revolves around one member, we'll call her Shannon.

Shannon is in her mid twenties and is a pretty girl, in a very large, curvy but muscular sort of way - very much a farmer's wife sort of girl. As I mentioned, it's a country fair and pretty much everyone involved has the straightforward country attitude - slightly blunt, make it happen sort of way.

A few months ago at one of the committee meetings, the agenda had reached an item on show facilities and there was a bit of debate about replacing an old toilet cabin - lots of debate took place, whether to spend money or not mostly.  Shannon cut through all of the politics when she simply and loudly said "I'd rather wee in the grass".  A few people laughed, but she repeated herself twice more in the meeting....    And I came away with no doubt she probably would - or maybe had.

Wind forwards time to this years show a few weeks back.  During the show, Shannon is pivotal to smooth running - based in the secretaries enclosure, Shannon bustles about dealing with problems and issues as they arise, at some points it's a one-woman show almost.

I'd been on the field all day, back to my tent to eat and was heading for the beer tent. To get to it I walked past the new toilet trailer - a metal container on wheels with steps up to the ladies on one side and gents on the other.  Shannon and her sister were stood at the bottom of the steps both looking uncomfortable.

"Hi folks, how are you doing?" I said cheerfully.

"I'd be better if I wasn't about to wee in my pants" announced Shannon boldly.  She'd gone from looking uncomfortable to letting herself full on squirm, and openly announced that she'd been in the beer tent for a couple of hours and was now in desperate need.  Then even better she described in detail how in the afternoon of the show she'd been busy and had put off the need to pee for hours, holding on until she knew she couldn't wait any longer. Then to her horror she'd found a huge queue at the toilets.

"I had to go behind the shed" she openly announced with a laugh.  The shed in question is a barn used for storage. It has an open door on the front and back, although the back has a gate across with just a narrow opening into a wooded thicket. The thicket which is about 100 yards wide and deep runs immediately behind the shed, so when you step into it you're pretty much shielded from view. Below the tree tops there are pretty rhodedendrum bushes - it is actually a calm tranquil spot.

I've used it myself during a few working days on the site, and I suspect most people have - but I now have this delicious image of Shannon squirming across and letting herself through the gate and behind the shed, checking around her to make sure nobody was near. Then wrenching down the stretchy gym pants she was wearing, bending in a high squat and letting loose a fire hose gush of piss onto the woodland floor...

That is quite an image you've created there.It is now firmly entrenched in my mind also.Lovely!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1