Marina, Car Side Piss

I may have posted this story within the last five years but I can’t remember. This happened about 2005. This girl Amber I was dating, we had an on and off five year relationship. 

We went to the marina one night, I was driving her car that night.  She always had to pee, I’m sure that’s why I kept her around.  She had been on this liquid diet. So we’re at the marina, sitting in the car and she says she has to pee. She then asked me something like, would I be mad if she just peed. I’m like no, it’s your car. Guess she forgot we were in her car which was one year newer than mine. For the record, had we been in my car I wouldn’t have minded, even if it did have light gray clothes seats. 

I remember one night we were in the backseat of my 2003 Nissan Sentra, we were making love in the backseat, she had her jeans and thong off of course. She said she had to pee so keep plugging her so it’d go away. She made a comment about if my car were older she’d piss right there. 

Anyway, back to the story. She says she about to get out and pee and she’d see me shortly. She didn’t expect me to get out because we were trying to break up again. She gets out of the passenger side, between the car and the roll off dumpster we were parked next to. She proceeds to unfasten her belt and peel her tight jeans (She had a lot of hips and a small waist in proportion to her hips) and dark gray cotton thong down exposing her fat, round, dark brown ass. As she was doing that I exited the driver side and walked around from the back of the car. 

She pissed so hard she didn’t have to squat, just bend forward slightly and her urine stream would shoot backwards at like a 45 degree angle down. So she starts pissing a nice stream on the black top parking lot in the dark. I knelt down and started drinking from her stream (Her streams easily lasted 60 seconds, continuous too!) as her pee ran down the front of my black leather coat. I didn’t even care.

Though she won’t admit it and will say, “I just had to go to the bathroom”, pissing turns her on. We ended up going to a motel to make love one last time, which it wasn’t of course. I remember in the room her thong crotch was moist. I’m not sure from being turned on, or from pissing not long ago.

Again, this story is from 2005, and in 2018 she still would not admit to enjoy peeing places. See attached text message. It has a typographical error. It should read, “Can’t pee on me”. When asked if she’d enjoy relieving herself in my mouth now she said she wouldn’t like it, but wouldn’t hate it, indiffent. 

DBE69763-D9A6-4945-9AFE-F1F233F38DF7.png

• Like 2