Girl Peeing at a urinal (with photo)

I have done it…its wicked awesome. Like no line to wait in, the guys let you right in, and its not messy at all. All you really have to do is lower pants and panties (if you don’t mind baring your cheeks a bit) use 1 hand to hold up your panties a bit, so they don’t drop on the floor, and with your other hand using your index finger and middle finger spread your labia a bit, like form a “V” with your fingers. Make sure your labia are spread open enough to let the pee out. As soon as you start to go you will know if you are opened enough. And then just pee…the most awkward thing is there is no paper at the urinal so nothing to wipe with. Either you pre plan for that or you drip dry…its all good. My GF waited in line like 15 minutes to go I went right in the mens room and peeded right in the urinal NO WAITING…yeah 4 or 5 of the guys watched the whole thing, me peeing etc, but what the hell….its not like it was the first time I showed a guy my puss…

I do it all the timenow…never a wait line for me!

Sadly I was not there, but this is from an actual blog post so I believe it is entirely real. Here's a nice little picture to go along with this story too...

ooh.jpg.620d49c84aff12795e31201df542eddd.jpg

• Like 1

The combination of divider screens and her skirt provide more than adequate privacy.

Many people think that us men have "the edge" when it comes to peeing in public - 'just whip it out and go". However given the right clothing, not only can girls pee without exposing any of the private parts but, given the right circumstances, they can do it so discretely that nobody seeing her would be able to tell that she was peeing.

• 1 month later...

i remember the first time i did this i peed on the floor and a guy just walked up next to me and said dont worry about it and then he peed on the floor while i was still peeing in urinal i was blushing when i left

• Like 1
  • Love 1