Casual Naughty Pee on my Bathmat!

13 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Today was a rough day, and during my shower I felt like I needed to do something to excite me a bit. Or, I guess I should say after my shower. Because once the water shut off and I was wringing out my hair I found I had forgotten to pee and had to go. No biggie, really. Since the water wasn't running I squatted down and took a few seconds to pee near the drain and had to kick my pale yellow piss down to the drain since there was no shower water to wash it down. It was fantastic, lots of fun and kinda naughty! So, with a huge smile on my face, I stepped out of the shower and picked up my phone. A friend of mine had messaged me and I got to messaging her back before toweling off (thank god for stupid fucking expensive water resistant smart phones). I was still feeling kinda horny from my last pee, and suddenly I found that I still had some left. Like I said, rough day at the office so I decided I wanted to be adventurous. The bathmat I was standing on needed to be washed anyway, so I decided to make that my toilet for the night like I had done one or two times in the past. I continued to text my buddy while I dropped to another squat and started my piss again. And man, for having peed no more than sixty seconds before I sure peed a lot. The dribbling sound, the splashing on my feet, and the freedom I had of peeing next to the toilet instead of inside of it was amazing, and when I was done I simply shook off what was left, grabbed my towel, and dried off while admiring my baseball shaped puddle.ย 

Needless to say, the bathmat is in the washer right now ๐Ÿ˜›

Great story, very naughty. Thanks for sharing.

I've been known to piss of my bathmat as well lol

• Like 1