How to protect furniture when wetting?

Hi all!

So, at the moment I still live with my parents. However that will change very soon, as I'm moving out to go and live by myself soon.

I really look forward to this, one of the reasons being that I'll obviously be able to finally explore my pee fetish a lot more.

There is however something I've been wondering about. I really like wetting myself, and I think it would be awesome, for example, to sit behind my desk all evening, just peeing in my pants whenever necessary, so I don't have to bother going to the toilet. Or to watch a movie without having to miss something because I can just wet my pants instead of going to the toilet. However, I wouldn't want to ruin my desk chair or my couch :tongue:

So, anyone of you have experience with this? How do you protect the furniture? Are some towels enough when wetting, or would you need some large plastic sheets to protect everything? I'm curious what your experiences are, and how you guys deal with this issue! :)

• Like 1
my experiences at peeing / wetting while at the computer . Has been favorable most of the time . I bought a carpet set protector to safe guard the carpet underneath my desk and chair from being soaked by my large amount of pee . When I finally let loose a gusher most of the time . :cool:

Though I do use towels at ties to soak the pee up from the puddle that's formed on the carpet protector . Now in regards about the chair . I use a standard leather reclining office chair . That does get wet with my peeing . A quick wipe - off with a towel and some 409 / leather cleaner . Will help preserve the leather cushions in the chair . To wet in a room that you don't want the floor to get wet with pee ! I have used either towels / a tip from a female friend of mine . Who would use a door mat . That had a rubber backing on it . So she could wet her jeans or what ever she was wearing . Plus also protect the flooring underneath from being damaged any from Her peeing . Because the floor / door mat would absorb all the pee :wink:

Then she would either toss it outside to have the rain rinse it off / put it in the washing machine on light load to wash it off . Then the dryer on light heat setting . She has used this tip on wetting many times . Just as long the rubber backing doesn't wear out :thumbsup:

Hope this Helps answer your question you had asked :)

Kevin

Thanks for the advice! Very usefull :)

Plastic Garbage bags and towels work for me

Back when my Ex and I use to have fun in bed we would use plastic garbage bags with towels to soak up the pee when we would be having foreplay. After that we removed them from the bed because after a while they become cold. I remember several occasion when after we were finished my Ex would tell me she needed to pee again...but it was only going to be "Just a drizzle" So I wouldn't bother getting more towels etc and would just let her go ahead and pee on me. Well her drizzle turned into a stream...that sometimes lasted as long as 30 seconds so by the time she was finished their was a huge spot on the mattress...so we would have to let it air dry and then flip it over to hide the spot.

Wetmanjf

I use a towel that's pretty thick and long. One thing I also keep around is plastic shower curtain liners. They worked well putting them on the mattress and putting a fitted sheet over it. Keeps things clean and a little more comfortable than being on the plastic directly.

True , plus the sound is deadened some when moving around on the bed . Rather then just using a plastic sheet . That make a lot of noise when you move around on the bed . Which is areal big distraction in hearing it crinkle at times Annoying .....................

Yes. That and it prevents the plastic from moving everywhere.