Things that happened while I was away - 2

Okay, here is the next one.

This was just last week. I had lunch with a friend from an old restaurant job. It wasn't a big chain, just a local burgers and wings type of place. He found a new job, so I invited him out as a little celebration that he finally made it out of there, since it's a lousy place to work and I hadn't seen him in months. So we're waiting on burgers to arrive at the table and catching up on movies, video games, future plans and so on. Eventually we get back to old work stories and he starts telling me about recently catching a friend of the manager leaving a mess of pee behind. He said I wouldn't believe it and I reminded him that I've also cleaned women's restrooms before, seen it all. He said “No just listen.”

I'm paraphrasing the story a bit but basically, they had just closed for the evening and the men's was flooded so he used the women's to relieve his stomach, which he and another guy had done on a few occasions in the past. After he was finished, he started cleaning up the kitchen, dishes, mopping, etc. The manager, let's call Amy, who is a low-life lazy excuse for a manager, invited her friend 'Jan' over to hang out while they closed. I remember working nights with her and she did this often, just sitting outside smoking with Jan while I did our job, only for them to start bitching about when we could leave. It was infuriating. For what it's worth they are both average height and pretty hot. Amy is late 20's brunette, thin body and Jan is early 20's and blonde, and thick stocky build, face not as pretty as Amy but her body makes up for it, but she has a hot temper and foul mouth.

Anyway,  he was getting ready to clean the restrooms when Jan came in, holding her crotch, walking toward the restroom. He went to do the men's and when he eventually went in the women's a few minutes after she'd used it, told me that there was piss everywhere all over the toilet and floor. I asked him why didn't he take a picture of the mess and of course, he didn't see the reason, being that he doesn't have a pee fetish. I was able to play it off like it was just a random thought, but dammit, I wish he'd taken a pic so I could see for myself. But when I asked how much was it, he said it was all over the place like a flood and he had to wipe down the entire toilet seat and even the tank, then mop the floor around the toilet twice to soak up her mess. He didn't understand how she did it, saying that women sit to pee, so how could she have done that. Poor guy is clueless and knows nothing of the hovering technique or how unreliable the aim is when women do it. I said “You know they squat and don't always sit, right?” and he replied “what, why?” Lol, dude is just lost about this.

But it gets even better. He was leaving the women's after finishing and Amy came back inside and asked him what was taking so long. Because he was already mad that she was standing outside not working again and the mess he just cleaned, he told her that Jan pissed all over the restroom and he had to clean up after her. Apparently Jan heard him say this and yelled at him that it was already like that when she went in and to shut the fuck up and do his job. Then it turned into a shouting match, with her threatening to call her boyfriend to kick his ass. She outright lied, not knowing that he was the last person that used it and left it clean when he was done, but of course she never would've guessed that and never expected to be held accountable for her mess. Also, I've met her boyfriend and he's a muscular, tattooed savage with a criminal past, so he would've done more than just an ass kicking.

So yeah, he's happy to be out of there I think!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Brutus

The other account left me embarassed and with heartbeat at the deep arousal

This made me to explode in laughter ahahahahah

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 12:20 AM, Brutus said:

Then it turned into a shouting match

Here is where I lost control, and was like AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I can figure the scenario, "PISSY BITCH!!! SPINELESS I-COMPLAIN-OF-EVERYTHING!!! NO, YOU ARE A BITCH!!! NO, YOU ARE A PUSSY!!! I'LL TELL MOM!!! I'LL TELL MY BOYFRIEND!!!"

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and then this

On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 12:20 AM, Brutus said:

he's a muscular, tattooed savage with a criminal past

I saw like a Mad Max - world mutant that eat people HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@spywareonya

With the shouting match, it wasn't a bickering back and forth like kids, but she was legitimately pissed off that he called on her on it and lost her temper. She's immature and used to yes men because of how hot she is, so being blamed for her actions is foreign to her, so she took offense. 

With her boyfriend, he would fit into a Mad Max scenario just fine. But by savage I meant that he is just a violent son of a bitch basically. Always ready to fight, hostile, likes to intimidate people. I bought a pocket knife specifically in case I had to deal with him myself at some point, and almost had to one night.

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, Brutus said:

@spywareonya

With the shouting match, it wasn't a bickering back and forth like kids, but she was legitimately pissed off that he called on her on it and lost her temper. She's immature and used to yes men because of how hot she is, so being blamed for her actions is foreign to her, so she took offense

In my mind I cannot figure it out

Was she legitimately pissed off at him exaggerating, or she took offense because she is immature?

I sense like you wrote it between lines but my brain is failing at the moment, this is not the best moment of my life

With her boyfriend, he would fit into a Mad Max scenario just fine. But by savage I meant that he is just a violent son of a bitch basically. Always ready to fight, hostile, likes to intimidate people. I bought a pocket knife specifically in case I had to deal with him myself at some point, and almost had to one night.

Ahahahahah I knew the kind, when I was a vigilante I had many acquaintances of that kind, they think like they got nothing better to be noticed than scaring people, they are sad souls

But upon troubles, we should put mercy aside and defend ourselves from such people

Alway remember, best use of knives are not to stab, but to cut (unless you wanna plainly kill)

Wield it blade down like you were in boxe-guard, and when you punch or dodge, the blade will follow your hand, inflicting damages

First blood makes the opponent furious, but after a couple of deep cuts, they settle for an even result

I anyway suggest not to reach the fight and prefer peace (or even fake cowardice), because if you beat them, they will likely ambush you out of Revenge, and believe me it's not cute, you really think "I must kill at least one of them to escape, what I wanna become, a murderer, or a corpse?" and chosing one of the two in a tenth of second is NOT COOL

Then maybe you get out without nobody hurt (beside you) if they got interrupted and/or you can run fast and know the town so to hide or parkour away, but it's a matter of good luck, and I wouldn't dare twice!!!

Edited by spywareonya
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

In my mind I cannot figure it out

Was she legitimately pissed off at him exaggerating, or she took offense because she is immature?

I sense like you wrote it between lines but my brain is failing at the moment, this is not the best moment of my life

Well he didn't seem to exaggerate his feelings. He was mad that he had to clean her piss up and voiced his legitimate frustration. He probably didn't think she would hear him saying it but she did. So just the fact that she knew what she did, and then unexpectedly got called out for it in front of her friend, her immaturity led her to lie that she'd done it, and also explode in anger that he had the nerve to say that she did anything wrong. As I said, she is used to getting what she wants from men and escaping accountability, so when he assigned it to her, her childish immature mind couldn't take it. To her, being told something was her fault was akin to assault. 

• Agree 1
8 minutes ago, Brutus said:

Well he didn't seem to exaggerate his feelings. He was mad that he had to clean her piss up and voiced his legitimate frustration. He probably didn't think she would hear him saying it but she did. So just the fact that she knew what she did, and then unexpectedly got called out for it in front of her friend, her immaturity led her to lie that she'd done it, and also explode in anger that he had the nerve to say that she did anything wrong. As I said, she is used to getting what she wants from men and escaping accountability, so when he assigned it to her, her childish immature mind couldn't take it. To her, being told something was her fault was akin to assault. 

Ok now I got it

Thank you

• Love 1