Temporary unisex toilet

I was out last Sunday doing a few things and passing a pub on the way home, I decided to drop in for a beer. Because the pub has a “Happy Hour” with really cheap drinks, they get a reasonable crowd on a Sunday afternoon. After I’d been there for half an hour or so, I needed to pee, so I headed for men’s toilets which are down a corridor, and right next to the women’s toilets. On the frosted glass door of the men’s was an “Out of Order” sign, and there was a sign on the women’s toilet door, “M/F Unisex”. There was no one in the toilets when I went in, but this seemed like a great chance to get to listen to women peeing, so I bought another beer and took a seat from which I could see the toilet door.

I didn’t have to wait long before a short woman in her twenties with dark hair entered the toilet. When I entered, I saw she had taken a cubicle next to the wall. I went into the cubicle two down from her, meaning I should have been able to hear what was going on. Unfortunately, I didn’t hear anything at all, so I assume she must have peed against the porcelain ☹️

Anyway, I resumed my seat in the bar, but over about the next hour, no more women used the toilet. By now “Happy Hour” had ended, and when I looked around the bar, I realised that the vast majority of the remaining patrons were guys. Also, I had this ridiculous idea that if I sat there much longer, people would know why I was sitting there – I guess I had a bit of a guilty conscience. If only I’d stopped in at the pub earlier in the afternoon...

I went back at lunchtime the next day, but predictably the men’s toilet had been repaired. I guess I’ll have to drop in one Sunday for a spot of sabotage 😁  
Edited by UnauthorisedGuy
  • Like 3
On ‎4‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 8:03 AM, Alfresco said:

Sounds like it should have been a great result - sorry you didn’t get to hear much. 

Yeah, when I saw the unisex toilet sign, I thought it was a guaranteed result, but unfortunately that wasn't the case.

On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 5:22 AM, travelguy said:

Cool story. Was that the first time you where in the ladies room?

First time I can remember being legitimately in the women's toilet, although in Europe I can remember using unisex public toilets.

• Like 1