Real Pee Stories 11

This story took place last year, the end of 2013. My gf and I went to dinner with some friends. My girl had a drink at the restaurant. We all decide to go out to a bar/lounge after. My girl and I are in the car following the others. She knows how much peeing turns me on so she tells me she has to pee while we are looking for some place to park in all the madness. We finally park, walk about 2 blocks to the lounge. We get to the lounge, having fun, she has another two drinks (still hasn't taken a piss yet). So finally we decide to leave. We're walking back to the car, I'm trying to cut through all these dark areas so maybe she'll see a spot and stops me so she can hike her sexy black dress up and take a piss. We ended up running into our friends who we were out with who drove us to the car. We walk across the lot and when we get to the car, I open her door then she says to me she still hasn't peed and should she piss there in the lot with the attendant there. I said yeah the attendant isn't coming down here. So as I am standing behind her holding the door open she hikes her black dress, pulls her thong down while she's squatting facing insidr the car and pisses long and hard on the black top. The piss is running around her boot to the rear of the car. She shakes, stands up, fixes her clothes and hops in the car while I take pictures. (Attached) I pull out the spot, back up to see the puddle and we head home with me horny as hell.

image.jpg.f24f3ccb026138694913fc00aa7f3a89.jpg

image.jpg.bd055b95f21487d08a61d4167bb036f8.jpg

• Like 2

Nice story, thanks for sharing all of these. The pictures are of course a great addition too.

If you post anymore though (which I'm sure we'd all appreciate), they might get even more interest if you post titles relevant to the individual title, as opposed to just 'story 1', 'story 2' etc. :)

Thanks again.

Nice story, thanks for sharing all of these. The pictures are of course a great addition too.

If you post anymore though (which I'm sure we'd all appreciate), they might get even more interest if you post titles relevant to the individual title, as opposed to just 'story 1', 'story 2' etc. :)

Thanks again.

Good point. Will do