That Time I Peed on the Floor of a Wardrobe

Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, chubbybirb999 said:

And that spot was peed in many, many more times over the remainder of that year! 

When  you find a good pissing place it becomes a familiar and friendly zone. When riding bike on a secluded trail nearby for years I've stopped in a spot at the end of the trail to pee before heading back home just a couple miles away. Hidden by sagebrush,undergrowth it's a wide turnaround for jeeps and atv's and after dark couples go there to have sex often leaving behind panties and other souvenirs.

If there's a pair of panties discarded, I water them with my stream which gives me a kind of perverse  pleasure.   Nice story, I enjoyed it immensely. Looking forward always to more from you birb.

@chubbybirb999, thank you for that account.   I do feel sorry for you that you felt trapped in your room though - but I can totally understand why you wouldn't want to go out whilst there was a party going on if you weren't going to be involved in it.

I loved your descriptions and it is totally hot that you made use of the same spot in the wardrobe repeatedly.

• Like 1