Desperation and being sadistic?

So does getting turned on by a girls desperation to pee make me sadistic in any sense? It can be a way of torture if you break it down. Holding your pee can be very uncomfortable. But it turns me on to see a girl wanting to relieve herself so badly. I’d never hurt a woman in my life nor make her do anything she doesn’t wanna do. I was raised to treat women with the utmost respect, and I do. Am I okay here? 

I know exactly what you mean...   I once saw a disabled woman wet herself...  she was Down syndrome and on a day out with a group and a carer....  The carer was trying to get her across a park to a public bathroom, but alas not in time.  Seeing the lady wet herself was probably the least sexy thing I've ever seen.

But seeing a girl relieving herself in public willingly, without a care or deliberately peeing her pants with a wicked grin on her face would be the biggest thrill ever.  My ethos and discriminator is that the subject has to be a willing participant and has to experience some pleasure for it. That is acceptable - if she's not deriving some pleasure then neither can I.

• Like 1