What is the craziest thing you have ever done with pee?

I'm talking CRAZY...not just drinking it or something like that.

I'll start out with mine.

One day I was watching videos on youtube when I saw this video someone made with a plastic drink bottle full of water and a waterproof firecracker. They dropped the firecracker into the bottle and when it exploded it sent water flying out the top of the bottle and all over everything. Then I got this crazy idea..if it would work with water it would probably work with pee :wink:

After doing a little checking I found a place near where I live that sells fireworks all year long and I went and bought a couple of boxes of regular size firecrackers that had waterproof fuses. The rest was pretty easy..I got a 20 Ounce plastic drink bottle and waited until I had to pee and I filled it up. The only real issue was the video I saw on youtube had been filmed outside....I was going to have to do this inside so of course the bathroom was the safest place. I sat on the bathroom floor and placed the bottle between my legs. I set up a camera to film what was going to happen. Then came the moment of truth....I lit one of the firecrackers and dropped it down into the bottle. The pee bubbled as the fuse burned towards the firecracker...I knew their was not turning back now. It was really strange because when the firecracker was getting ready explode it started making a increasing high pitched sound in the pee. Then all of a sudden POW the firecracker exploded sending pee flying out of the top of the bottle and all over me and the floor.....I decide to call this a "Piss bomb" LOL.....OK whats your crazy stories ??

Wetmanjf

Not me, but a buddy of mine back in highschool found out his gf was cheating on him.... he pissed in 2 plastic bottles, and set them outside for about a week. He brought them to school, and during 1st period, he snuck to the parking lot, and poured the rancid piss all over both their cars. Needless to say.... it was quite a foul smell in the parking lot...and both of their cars smelled for weeks.

Now that's both crazy and some what dangerous . Had you gotten plastic fragments embedded in you . Especially in your privates , OUCH :frown:

Though an interesting way to get a Golden Shower too :thumbsup:

My crazy idea and experiment on myself a couple of times in my past . Was when I took a empty Prell shampoo bottle . Cleaned it out very well . To make sure the botte was completely cleaned of shampoo in it . Then filling it with clear clean warm tap water to the top . Then inserted the open into my pee hole . Then expelled all the water in it down through my urethra into my bladder . In filling my bladder to it's fullest point . This took several bottle fulls of water to completely fill my bladder to the point of almost losing control ! Then just let it all flow ! !

The pee came streaming out of me in a forceful gush :O_o:

Spraying a fountain up into the air :tongue:

Plus giving me an hard on that I had then had to take care of . As soon as I finished peeing :wink:

Just be careful that you use a very clean squeeze bottle to do this . Because you could get an U.T.I , if not being careful at using unsterile items in trying this on yourself for fun and a arousing thrill ! !

Just a note concerning the bottle you used - you do realise that washing it out with warm water doesn't sterilise it, right?

Now that's both crazy and some what dangerous . Had you gotten plastic fragments embedded in you . Especially in your privates , OUCH :frown:

My crazy idea and experiment on myself a couple of times in my past . Was when I took a empty Prell shampoo bottle . Cleaned it out very well . To make sure the botte was completely cleaned of shampoo in it . Then filling it with clear clean warm tap water to the top . Then inserted the open into my pee hole . Then expelled all the water in it down through my urethra into my bladder . In filling my bladder to it's fullest point . This took several bottle fulls of water to completely fill my bladder to the point of almost losing control ! Then just let it all flow ! !

The pee came streaming out of me in a forceful gush :O_o:

Spraying a fountain up into the air :tongue:

Plus giving me an hard on that I had then had to take care of . As soon as I finished peeing :wink:

Just be careful that you use a very clean squeeze bottle to do this . Because you could get an U.T.I , if not being careful at using unsterile items in trying this on yourself for fun and a arousing thrill ! !

I do the same thing except I really didn't have the preference in bottle really as long as it filled me up. After that I would hold it just to have the feeling too and then let it go and it felt amazing every single time. I would usually do it every couple of days with a spare bottle.

Not really dangerous...and I was wearing clothes..including a pair of blue jeans...the firecrackers are not that powerful...

Wetmanjf

I haven't done this for ages, but a few times back along I drank a fair bit and kept pissing in a one litre plastic bottle until it was full of my piss. Then I would run a hot bath and get in it, immersing the bottle of pee in the hot water with me until the pee had been re-heated to something approximating body temperature which is normal for fresh pee. Then I would pierce a small hole near the bottom of the bottle, approximating the size and shape of a female peehole as much as possible. Then I would remove the top and hold the bottle of warm piss above me. Piss would then gush out of the artificial peehole with very similar force and volume to that of a lady peeing, and splash down all over my head. I would close my eyes and imagine that this were a sexy girl peeing all over me. If I got the hole just right, I swear that on occasion there would even be a barely audible hissing!

I haven't done this for ages, but a few times back along I drank a fair bit and kept pissing in a one litre plastic bottle until it was full of my piss. Then I would run a hot bath and get in it, immersing the bottle of pee in the hot water with me until the pee had been re-heated to something approximating body temperature which is normal for fresh pee. Then I would pierce a small hole near the bottom of the bottle, approximating the size and shape of a female peehole as much as possible. Then I would remove the top and hold the bottle of warm piss above me. Piss would then gush out of the artificial peehole with very similar force and volume to that of a lady peeing, and splash down all over my head. I would close my eyes and imagine that this were a sexy girl peeing all over me. If I got the hole just right, I swear that on occasion there would even be a barely audible hissing!

You can do the same thing with a gallon size ziplock bag and the just snip off a corner...works great.

wetmanjf

• Like 1

This was when i was a sophomore in high school my friend pulled a prank on me by putting dog shit on my cheeseburger so I got him back when it was me and my friends at my house and my parents wern't home so he asks for some apple juice and I go and get him some while at the same time I have to piss really bad so I open the fridge and there is only a little apple juice left so I decide to get the asshole back by pouring the the apple juice in the cup and pissing in the cup and then I give it to him and as soon as he drinks it he spits it out and I'm like surprise Motherfucker and we all laugh our asses off while he is throwing up chunks in the toilet

• 2 years later...
Guest UnabashedUser

Did this as a teenager a few times. Work up a good pee and get a condom and install it on your cock over a bathroom sink. Use the sink to support the condom. Piss into the condom filling it up. The condom will hold it all if you use the sink to support the weight of it. Hold the rim of the condom so it doesn't pull off your cock. Then masturbate and cum into the hot piss. Feeling that hot pee on the head of your cock when u cum is amazing, and so is seeing your load rush into the piss. Even more fun if a girl helps you.