watersports and webcams

Hello everyone.. 

i was wondering... i have a huge fetish for piss drinking.. my own..my co stars.. male female..i swallow everything... and i would like to find a home to do all of this...LIVE on webcam.. for all of you to see..

does anyone know where i can find a site that will allow me to do all the freaky watersports we all here love? 

piss drinking..straight from the man or woman..fill a glass and drink it down...everything....

please help me find a home and ill reward you with a custom video.. or pics .. PISS LOVERS UNITE!!!!

• Like 4

Welcome to the site, I'm glad you found us! 🙂 

Funnily enough, we're currently having a vote on site plans for 2019. and one of the topics is on PeeFans hosting live webcam shows right here!

Would you perhaps be interested in doing a free public show at some point as a sort of 'trial run', and then if it proves successful I could look at taking the idea further to a pay-for-credits type system like other cam sites have, except of course all the cams here would be pee-related. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Admin said:

Welcome to the site, I'm glad you found us! 🙂 

Funnily enough, we're currently having a vote on site plans for 2019. and one of the topics is on PeeFans hosting live webcam shows right here!

Would you perhaps be interested in doing a free public show at some point as a sort of 'trial run', and then if it proves successful I could look at taking the idea further to a pay-for-credits type system like other cam sites have, except of course all the cams here would be pee-related. 

I would absolutely like this to go through,maybe even some of our ladies might join in?

• Agree 1