Wedding Photog cops a squat

Guest UnabashedUser

11 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Reading the account, she sounds classy. As a Photographer myself, I’m not objecting to the pissing behind a tree in the slightest - but she sounds a bit off the rails. Would you trust her to document your wedding day?

Guest UnabashedUser

Hehe my wedding day was in Juarez Mexico with literally 100 of the wife's family members most stinking drunk yet an amiable bunch.Fact is I don't remember much of that fiesta.  Photos were taken by other members with disposable cameras. Quite a low-rez blurry documentation, but one that fits the event.

Oh yes at any given moment there was someone taking a whiz outside somewhere  or behind the tent etc. Common occurrence at events in Old Mexico.

• 2 weeks later...

It sounds like she was a bit off the rails but mainly due to intoxification.  Now, she may well have popped the odd squat at weddings in the past and I'm sure many photographers (male and female) have done so as well (good on them!) but in this case it looks like she was intoxicated and wasn't being particularly discrete, but instead pulled her knickers down in front of the security/police.  

Some wedding parties go to remote places for their photographs - e.g. near us there is an Abbey Ruin, which makes a nice backdrop - and there are no toilets at such places so I'm sure that guests and photographers alike must pee outside at these venues.   If I had the chance, I'd probably like to visit such places when I knew a wedding party were coming, but it is too difficult to know when a wedding party will make use of the venue and also being able to get the time to disappear from family life to co-incide with it.