Buying Used Panties

Why would anyone buy panties that have been peed in?  Okay, let's assume that they are real and genuine.  All you're going to smell is ammonia!  You will have purchased panties that smell like cat urine.  Then, there's the likelihood that they aren't authentic.  So, either way, why would anyone buy these?  Yet, I see them on the web.  Just another 'hmm' moment, I suppose.

• Agree 1

I used to do this.It is a bit of a leap of faith,that you are getting what you pay for.I did find one genuine girl that lived near me as a student,i played clever and promised to pay double but she had to not meet me as such but just go to a place where i could see her without meeting so i could see she was who she said she was.She agreed and i cancelled because she was willing to do this i knew she was real..She would send me selfies etc....Of course you ask them worn to your taste.Either they might wet them,or i preferred them just lightly worn kind of.Just slept in so they just had a slight pee smell,and vaginal aroma etc.I think these days,selfies are a key to authenticity.Or even ask for worn on a period,only a girl can do this of course.

In fact she occasionally could obtain her flatmates knickers too,and she would send me pics of those as they were getting dressed etc,topless,girls messing about kind of.Once she did take a few of her peeing too.So dont knock it till you try it....😉

By the way,any of our lovely ladies want to sell me a pair,please PM me.xxxx

• Like 1