Halloween sightings in Cambridge

Thanks @gldenwetgoose  It was a pretty good night, especially for midweek, but not my best. I have had over 50 sightings on three occasisions this year.   I have written one of them up here:

I have since had two more good nights in Brighton, but I haven't written them up yet.  One of them I have made brief notes on my phone so I can write it up for you guys when I get the chance.

• Like 2
On 11/5/2018 at 10:45 AM, Alfresco said:

Thanks @gldenwetgoose  It was a pretty good night, especially for midweek, but not my best. I have had over 50 sightings on three occasisions this year.   I have written one of them up here:

I have since had two more good nights in Brighton, but I haven't written them up yet.  One of them I have made brief notes on my phone so I can write it up for you guys when I get the chance.

Fifty sightings on one night!!!  I think I'd need to stay near a defibrillator! 

• Haha 3
On 11/6/2018 at 11:35 PM, bustin2pee said:

Excellent accounts very well told. I wish I had the bottle to go out looking for sightings like that!

No problem having the bottle to go looking for them.  It is just finding the opportunity to be away from the family.

• Agree 1