Hello, I am a straight married man from Indiana

Dtravis

Hello, I am not very good at introducing myself but will try to make it not too lame.

I am a guy in mid-30's from Central Indiana, USA. I moved to the US as an adult so English is not my native language. Not like I truly expect to find here anybody close by to meet in person because US is "the land of the prude", but I mentioned location just in case it happens. If you're a woman or a couple from Central/Southern Indiana, share the same interest with me in omorashi (described below), and interested in meeting and potentially playing together (with me alone or my wife and I together) in person, please feel free to send a private message. I am opened to private messages from a woman even if you're not local, but from my experience long distance omorashi play usually doesn't go far, with a rare exceptions.

I am married for several years and yes, my wife is fully aware that I am here, has no issues with it, and can get an access to this account if she will want to. We're both share omorashi fetish and we used to play with it in public and at home a lot in our mid- and late 20's, but over the last few years her interest in omo fun faded down with no obvious reasons while mine stayed very active, as a result my wife still enjoys the idea of it, but doesn't feel being active herself often, so unfortunately nowadays we rarely do anything omo related together.

Otherwise we're happy in everyday life and very opened in our marriage, and my wife feels like it's not necessary good to deprive me an outlet for my major fetish I have for over 20 years just because her omo gauge (lol) dropped a lot recently, so she is comfortable with me interacting with others who're actually actively interested in omorashi (and to be fair I am fine with her interacting with others about some kinks I've never been into that she likes). 

Now an actual omorashi part. My main interest revolves around holding and desperation, my own and others, but only women for others. I just never found male omorashi exciting, and a lot of times it's actually a real turn off for me, I don't know why. I have a thing for huge bladders and bladder bulges, and I love domination/submission play involved in holding. Overall, beside my own desperation, I love anything related to female desperation, but I find intentional and deliberate holding on purpose more exciting than situational desperation, like being stuck in the elevator. I have some ultimate fantasies that I realize are too dangerous to actually try with anyone, but I love fiction stories involving them. These ultimate fantasies include unusually huge bladders, extreme holds, bladder torture of any kind, catheter play and external bladder filling. 

Tbh I don't care at all for age play, diapers, bedwetting and intentional wetting, it's just something that my omo side is indifferent to. I like accidental wetting, but only as a result of long desperation, and it's still not a big deal for me. Desperation and holding itself is what makes omorashi for me personally.

If anyone was patient enough to read through all of this, lol, then I joined this site with a hope to connect and talk to people who share similar omo interests, share some experiences and ideas, may be hold together, and possibly co-write or roleplay with someone who is interested in my ultimate fantasies. For co-writing and roleplaying I am opened to any genders of partners, it's always fun if we're on the same page about fetish line of the story.

• Love 1